Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,266 to 29,280 of 30326
-
09-01-18 10:06 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 3078Angie was available on short notice, contact via text, was a haul (Harrisburg) but worth the trip. Greeting was with lfk / dfk, didn't partake as that's not my thing. Looks like pics, maybe slightly older, but spinner type. Upstairs to the playroom, got comfortable, left (unasked for) donation on the table. Immediately got to her knees for a BBBJ and was into it. Her flower was wet and ready to go, covered up and tried all kinds of positions. Noticed she was super wet and said she was squirting, that was all on her part, wasn't doing anything special other than get what I need and get out. Think she was really into it, really wanted to be pounded out. Back to BBBJ were she suffocated herself tongue bathing the boys and was into almost anything with enthusiasm. No swallow, so opted on rubbing her while COB, she exploded with wetness. Commented on how soaked the sheets were. Good time and would repeat. $. 2 for 30.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/382979393800
-
09-01-18 03:18 #1060Regular Member

Posts: 9Hazel gas house visit
Saw her last night myself low end hotel she complained about her mouth during BBBJ cowgirl reverse cowgirl and doggy. She is really tight think I was a bit big for her she took it pulled out busted on her ass nice time would repeat doubt I would go for more than hh happy hunting boys.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-Seek.
-
09-01-18 00:49 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 206Kendra
I did not had good experience with her, she was rude and waste of time and $$. I will not recommend.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 16:04 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 139Who does Roxy threesome with?
So you say you have a threesome does her friend advertise too or just some she knows?
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 08:08 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 150Cleared it
Cleared it out again. Apparently she's popular now.
Originally Posted by HappyPappy32
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 22:52 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 28Tiff
Had a dream with Tiff in it this evening. Overall a decent dream (and way better than the girl I dreamed about last week). I'll repeat and have a longer dream next time. The view from on top and from behind were very, very good and I definitely want to dream of them one more time.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/635527446473
https://ibb.co/idBYtU
-
08-30-18 20:47 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 351Amber
Tried to arrange meeting with her the other day. Coming in from out of town and couldn't get our schedules together. Tonight is her last night here.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 18:02 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 44Amber.
Has anyone seen Amber or have info. Pics look good and rates are reasonable.
http://skipthegames.com/img/001/3121...MTkwMzc0Mw.jpg
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/652446777754
-
08-30-18 17:44 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 618Inbox
Thanks for letting me know, should be able to send now.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 16:05 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 34You're inbox is full.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 15:12 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 34Agree
Agreed. Saw her at a very upscale high-rise apartment uptown a couple months ago. Not bad looking and attitude was great, but the place smelled AWFUL! It was almost unbearable, and I literally had to hold my breath. The toilet had dark urine just sitting in it and trash was everywhere. Very unfortunate because it could've been fun.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 11:01 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 351Gastonia4
Your mailbox is full. Tried responding re Kendra but can't get through.
-
08-30-18 08:08 #1049Regular Member

Posts: 6Sabrina in Gastonia
I don't partake from the sites too much as I usually keep a few from the club on the line. I have had luck by getting to know a few and tipping them good then getting the digits and setting up take out. However, my regulars were not available and I had the urge. Ended up setting a meeting with Sabrina in Gastonia because it was convenient. Crappy apartment but not the worst part of town. The pics are her, she is a pretty girl. However, the pics are at least a few month old as she is obviously PREGNANT. She was very nice took off all her clothes and was willing to do whatever. I opted for CBJ for. 80 tipped her. 20.
Would like to see her again maybe in 6 months LOL. If any of you are into that hit her up.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3735/1/1322764
-
08-30-18 07:58 #1048Regular Member

Posts: 5Amber
Saw her a month ago, beautiful body, very nice tits and Ass, just a little heavier than her pics but they more accurate then most providers. She has a great personality, made me comfortable with her smile and conversion, no rush or obvious signs of demons, clean hotel. She is fine with light GFE, but no BBBJ, the only down side to the visit. DATY and open to all positions. Damage was $$ for hr. Hope this helps, stay safe.
Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 23:00 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 204










Reply With Quote





