Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 492 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #96

    This Is True

    Quote Originally Posted by Goseph  [View Original Post]
    I did some research and verified this is indeed true. Most of the warrants for were for not showing up to court (default) but she has at least one class A drug possession charge and prior arrests last year and a few years ago at least.

    It's a pity because looking at some of her older pics, she was a very pretty girl. She must have gone downhill quickly though as I don't think that most of the pics she's been posting are more than a few months old.

    I was going to see her, but won't now, at least not until I see some better reviews. She seems to be making the rounds between Hartford, Springfield and Boston (she's currently near Boston).
    She's an old Pontiac with a Corvette cover these days. You're insight serves you well. Your research is true.

  2. #95

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Was arrested in Springfield on multiple warrants last week. Explains her move to CT.
    I did some research and verified this is indeed true. Most of the warrants for were for not showing up to court (default) but she has at least one class A drug possession charge and prior arrests last year and a few years ago at least.

    It's a pity because looking at some of her older pics, she was a very pretty girl. She must have gone downhill quickly though as I don't think that most of the pics she's been posting are more than a few months old.

    I was going to see her, but won't now, at least not until I see some better reviews. She seems to be making the rounds between Hartford, Springfield and Boston (she's currently near Boston).

  3. #94

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Isn't it free to post on STG?
    STG says you can submit a post for free.

  4. #93

    Cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Just met Jocelyn a couple days ago. She is still active, told me she doesn't post ads on skipthegames every day like most girls because the cost to advertise is expensive. But she is still available, working, and looking for clients. My experience was great. She is very pretty, great body, always smiles, and seems into it. Will repeat if in the area. Definitely worth the price and I thought she was prettier in person than the pictures. All the rumors in the previous post about being robbed by a black pimp and not responding to inquiries is bullshit. She is a gentle and sweet girl. If anyone is looking for companionship she is a gem.

    Tried to contact Marilyn but she doesn't respond. Some warnings on skipthegames but no experience with her yet.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/claire-e...ngfield-417555#erotic.
    Isn't it free to post on STG?

  5. #92

    Don't know about the pimp but

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Just met Jocelyn a couple days ago. She is still active, told me she doesn't post ads on skipthegames every day like most girls because the cost to advertise is expensive. But she is still available, working, and looking for clients. My experience was great. She is very pretty, great body, always smiles, and seems into it. Will repeat if in the area. Definitely worth the price and I thought she was prettier in person than the pictures. All the rumors in the previous post about being robbed by a black pimp and not responding to inquiries is bullshit. She is a gentle and sweet girl. If anyone is looking for companionship she is a gem.

    Tried to contact Marilyn but she doesn't respond. Some warnings on skipthegames but no experience with her yet.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/claire-e...ngfield-417555#erotic.
    I've texed a few times. Got crickets. Don't know what time she wakes up. I'm a nooner guy. YMMV.

  6. #91

    Jocelyn / Claire

    Just met Jocelyn a couple days ago. She is still active, told me she doesn't post ads on skipthegames every day like most girls because the cost to advertise is expensive. But she is still available, working, and looking for clients. My experience was great. She is very pretty, great body, always smiles, and seems into it. Will repeat if in the area. Definitely worth the price and I thought she was prettier in person than the pictures. All the rumors in the previous post about being robbed by a black pimp and not responding to inquiries is bullshit. She is a gentle and sweet girl. If anyone is looking for companionship she is a gem.

    Tried to contact Marilyn but she doesn't respond. Some warnings on skipthegames but no experience with her yet.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/claire-e...ngfield-417555#erotic.

  7. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Visited with Lynn in IO. She shares an apartment with her boyfriend, so she hosts during the day when he is at work.

    50 ish, medium build, droopy stomach and boobs.

    BBBJCIM with swallow. Great mouth and tongue action, deep throat, played with the boys. $70.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/952343408823
    Awesome! Love the older type! They know how to handle it!! 😉.

  8. #89

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Hoping someone had some info, I'm ready to take one for he team but how to be sure she's not LE?

    They wouldn't sting up by greenfield would they?

  9. #88

    Lynn

    Visited with Lynn in IO. She shares an apartment with her boyfriend, so she hosts during the day when he is at work.

    50 ish, medium build, droopy stomach and boobs.

    BBBJCIM with swallow. Great mouth and tongue action, deep throat, played with the boys. $70.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/952343408823

  10. #87

    Marilyn

    Sour grapes? She isn't the most engaged, but worked for me. Won't repeat though, not that I ever do really, unless I'm forced to fall back on a plan c. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Marilyn has an unhappy client. I have always had a good time with her and never had any problems.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/840536036092

  11. #86

    Marilyn

    Looks like Marilyn has an unhappy client. I have always had a good time with her and never had any problems.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/840536036092

  12. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennie  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a joke. As is anyone who reviews her positively and neglects to mention that she never answers her phone and responds to text messages once every 30-60 minutes (textnow app), even once an appointment was scheduled the day before and confirmed the morning after. She is just clueless.
    Her performance in bed and her performance in responding are two separate matters. I have also experienced her non-responsiveness. No one is forcing anyone to see her. I'm saying she is worth the trouble. YMMV.

  13. #84

    Jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Glennie  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a joke. As is anyone who reviews her positively and neglects to mention that she never answers her phone and responds to text messages once every 30-60 minutes (textnow app), even once an appointment was scheduled the day before and confirmed the morning after. She is just clueless.
    I have never had a issue getting a hold of her or her keeping a meeting. I have had good meetings with her without issue. This doesn't mean no one else has had issues but her service was good.

  14. #83

    Jocelyn Clair Claire

    This girl is a joke. As is anyone who reviews her positively and neglects to mention that she never answers her phone and responds to text messages once every 30-60 minutes (textnow app), even once an appointment was scheduled the day before and confirmed the morning after. She is just clueless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris537  [View Original Post]
    Great story, but highly suspicious.

    First of all, you're an idiot if you bring more money with you than you need on a date. Second of all, Jocelyn dropped off the grid until surfacing just recently. The ad I linked to was posted back in July, which appears to be the only add she posted since dropping off the grid nearly six months ago. What you describe as happening to you sounds like something that you fabricated out of whole cloth. Simply put, I'm calling you a liar.

    You have a total of TWO, count them, TWO posts. You don't have a lot of credibility as far as I'm concerned.

  15. #82

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if April is still in the business. Any contact info would be appreciated, and I would be happy to trade info. Thanks.
    Don't think so, at least not around here. Her car was towed from her last motel address in WSprfld in Feb. I tried a friend request on FB. She accepted then retracted it. Probably back home in Rhode I. I. Let me know if you find out more. SP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape