Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 332 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you brother Raiden those comment regarding Jackie at Happiness were the truth and some of the comments were in agreement with other mongers who described her looks. I even thanked all the mongers that posted regarding Jackie at Happiness looks like a manly face and or fat or GILF or old and or subcutaneous fat built around her belly and pussy area was ENCOURAGED for mongers to go and experience themselves and compare in the line up to the other beautiful All Stars! LOL If it was interpreted sarcasm, then it was really not intend as. Just only as encouraging others to go look at Jackie at Happiness for themselves and they rate her looks against any other girls. Please go look at her and you guys can judge her for yourself. Compare her to Suji who is your all time favorite girl. You wrote many post about her at Roses, Blue Star and I think Kison; you know that Jackie cannot compare to her.
    Congratulations, Doctor Asshole, you have managed to get one more negative post about Jackie on the books! Call it what you want, but you have been carrying on this persecution for over two months!

  2. #3466

    Where is susie now??

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you brother Raiden those comment regarding Jackie at Happiness were the truth and some of the comments were in agreement with other mongers who described her looks. I even thanked all the mongers that posted regarding Jackie at Happiness looks like a manly face and or fat or GILF or old and or subcutaneous fat built around her belly and pussy area was ENCOURAGED for mongers to go and experience themselves and compare in the line up to the other beautiful All Stars! LOL If it was interpreted sarcasm, then it was really not intend as. Just only as encouraging others to go look at Jackie at Happiness for themselves and they rate her looks against any other girls. Please go look at her and you guys can judge her for yourself. Compare her to Suji who is your all time favorite girl. You wrote many post about her at Roses, Blue Star and I think Kison; you know that Jackie cannot compare to her.
    Really?

    She still in hawaii?

  3. #3465

    Jackie At Happiness

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Not hating on you Doc. Just friendly advice. You seemed to have some fans. And IMHO TBH you did post some sarcastic comments. Just saying not hating. TEHO. But I will have to ask some mutual acquaintances about the leather thong.
    Thank you brother Raiden those comment regarding Jackie at Happiness were the truth and some of the comments were in agreement with other mongers who described her looks. I even thanked all the mongers that posted regarding Jackie at Happiness looks like a manly face and or fat or GILF or old and or subcutaneous fat built around her belly and pussy area was ENCOURAGED for mongers to go and experience themselves and compare in the line up to the other beautiful All Stars! LOL If it was interpreted sarcasm, then it was really not intend as. Just only as encouraging others to go look at Jackie at Happiness for themselves and they rate her looks against any other girls. Please go look at her and you guys can judge her for yourself. Compare her to Suji who is your all time favorite girl. You wrote many post about her at Roses, Blue Star and I think Kison; you know that Jackie cannot compare to her.

  4. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Dr. Evil?

    OMG this is funny. Locals replace the z when speaking? Or when trying to express themselves? Dude that makes no sense what you just said. It doesn't even make sense to say they replace it when spelling! Hahaha so fricken funny!
    He's a dentist.

    And yes, I heard the girls think he's a loser too.

  5. #3463

    Queer eye for the weird guy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Actually it was outfitted with a pair of black cowboy boots, black leather belt and black cowboy hat.
    You sure it wasnt electric boots and a mohair suit?

    Or maybe electricboobs? LOL.

  6. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Actually it was outfitted with a pair of black cowboy boots, black leather belt and black cowboy hat.
    Yes you're totally right. Those things make you wearing a thong much more tolerable.

    Hey do you wear that getup with your Santa Barbara hookup?

    Oh don't tell us. It was her idea I'm sure. That's typically how you end your stories right? There isn't much else more depressing yah? Then a guy looking for approval from a hooker then trying to brag about it anonymously.

  7. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepAvenger  [View Original Post]
    And I thought the THONG SONG was retired but here we go again with a twist of LEATHER. Hahaha.

    I wonder if that came with a leather vest and over pants! Hahahaha.
    Actually it was outfitted with a pair of black cowboy boots, black leather belt and black cowboy hat.

  8. #3460

    Elton John

    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    I thought the song was called I'm still standing not laughing?
    You are correct.

  9. #3459

    Elton

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit! I am literally rolling on the floor laughing! That's all I got to say! Nice Elton John reference. That tells me all I need to know.
    I thought the song was called I'm still standing not laughing?

  10. #3458

    Damn

    And I thought the THONG SONG was retired but here we go again with a twist of LEATHER. Hahaha.

    I wonder if that came with a leather vest and over pants! Hahahaha.

  11. #3457

    Raiden

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Not hating on you Doc. Just friendly advice. You seemed to have some fans. And IMHO TBH you did post some sarcastic comments. Just saying not hating. TEHO. But I will have to ask some mutual acquaintances about the leather thong.
    So Raiden who are my fans that you are referring to?

  12. #3456

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder  [View Original Post]
    But we don't wear leather thong on our butts as mr sexy handsome magic sex king does.

    I wonder whether he knows almost 5 women complain about too damn sexy thong on sexy king's butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Raiden. Appreciate your input and advice to let it go...

    Im still laughing - Elton John had said that too.
    Oh shit! I am literally rolling on the floor laughing! That's all I got to say! Nice Elton John reference. That tells me all I need to know.

  13. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Raiden. Appreciate your input and advice to let it go...

    Im still laughing - Elton John had said that too.
    Not hating on you Doc. Just friendly advice. You seemed to have some fans. And IMHO TBH you did post some sarcastic comments. Just saying not hating. TEHO. But I will have to ask some mutual acquaintances about the leather thong.

  14. #3454

    LOL Raiden Untrue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Let it go. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. Just saying.
    Thanks Raiden. Appreciate your input and advice to let it go...

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Haha seriously? I got to go ask now if he does wear that. I'm still laughing!
    ”I’m still laughing” - Elton John had said that too.

  15. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder  [View Original Post]
    But we don't wear leather thong on our butts as mr sexy handsome magic sex king does.

    I wonder whether he knows almost 5 women complain about too damn sexy thong on sexy king's butt.
    Haha seriously? I got to go ask now if he does wear that. I'm still laughing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape