Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37363

    Put a smile on somebody's face


  2. #37362

  3. #37361

  4. #37360

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I have information from a reliable source that one of our favorites, Tiffany P. has passed away. I understand that she had relapsed and was back in the Wilkens area and OD'd. Very sad.

    These pictures are from a few years ago.
    Her Facebook page is blank now, except for her name. There are no pictures anymore.

  5. #37359
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    That girl can work! Over ten min. Straight work without break! Because of the throat of some of the stars I've been swooping, ten minutes would be a long time. I would not mind coming across Shay in more ways than one.
    Where does she hang out is it Fairhaven.

  6. #37358

    Tina

    Was talking to cece on Gairhaven by the market when a strawberry blonde walked up she was a friend of hers named Tina strawberry blond with a nice body she wanted to know if I wanted to hook up with her but told her it was to hot out and I could just imagine how sweaty that body was was not interested but told her I would at a latter time any info on tina.

  7. #37357

    Endurance

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    CIM experience with South Baltimore Shay.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=f273ea3bf
    That girl can work! Over ten min. Straight work without break! Because of the throat of some of the stars I've been swooping, ten minutes would be a long time. I would not mind coming across Shay in more ways than one.

  8. #37356

    Shay. Aggressive Head

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    CIM experience with South Baltimore Shay.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=f273ea3bf
    What an aggressive head. I need to see this one. Any info or is this an old video?

  9. #37355

    A Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I have information from a reliable source that one of our favorites, Tiffany P. has passed away. I understand that she had relapsed and was back in the Wilkens area and OD'd. Very sad.

    These pictures are from a few years ago.
    I'd seen her so many times in the past when she was a regular around Wilkins. It seemed like everytime I saw her, she was either looking good or terrible.

    It was weird, she'd be looking so great, and I'd always seem to not catch her, then when I did, she'd be looking terrible again. The one time I spoke to her, is when she was on Fulton and Wilkins. I asked about the metel she use to wear on her front teeth. She told me they were called grilz, then smiled at me.

    I'd heard she was doing good. Does anyone know the circumstances that led her back to doing drugs?

  10. #37354

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Better Days with Wilkens Avenue Chelsea.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=1950e3e2c
    When she was good. Use to love filling her kitten up too.

  11. #37353

    Shana.

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    CIM experience with South Baltimore Shay.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=f273ea3bf
    Anyone know what happened to her? Got recent digits of her?

  12. #37352

    South Baltimore SW Shay is a good catch as well

    CIM experience with South Baltimore Shay.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=f273ea3bf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1477-1.jpg‎  

  13. #37351

    Alexandria. AA county.

    Picked small brunette up at like 1230 this morning. Cute no marks but pretty sure she is using. Quick check agreed to. 20 for CBJ. Got into a quiet area and let her start to work had a very nice technique and could go all the way down to the base. Not many can do that with me. She went at it for over twenty min never complained never let up while taking care of business. Finally popped and she kept working it for me till I tapped out. Tipped her a. 10 because it was that good. Got digits and will be doing a repeat on her tonight. With that tight little body and firm ass may have to go for.

    More.

  14. #37350

    A fun CIP walmart experience with Wilkens Avenue SW Chelsea

    Better Days with Wilkens Avenue Chelsea.

    http://www.hotboystube.com/watch.php?vid=1950e3e2c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 431557_280996008638633_1019008782_n.jpg‎   1654183_612475515490679_473707801_n.jpg‎  

  15. #37349

    Rofo on Potee

    What's the deal there? I'm not From around here bt visit frequently for work. I noticed lots of druggies there and some of the girls look alright. Anyone had luck picking any up there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape