Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Was the girl with big tits Olivia?
    I had a half hour with Linda the other day. It was great but first time seeing her at wonder. I saw the girl you are talking about on my way out. Really big rack. Looks natural. I'll probably give it a try too. Linda is amazing as well.

  2. #6578

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by RichieGR  [View Original Post]
    She is on 28th west between burlingame and byron center on south side.
    Ooooooo I stopped going to her about 2 years ago because she stop doing extras other than massage.

  3. #6577

    Layla / Lisa

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...765&cityid=222

    Looks like she went from a. 20 discount to a. 10 increase. Business must be good.

  4. #6576

    Total

    Quote Originally Posted by Bismark  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melissa at Panacea not too long ago. Extremely attractive blond with a very nice set of natural breasts.

    On the upside, she gave a good massage with excellent teasing and one of the best HE's I've ever had.

    However, she was topless only and wanted a larger tip than I would normally offer for over-the-clothes roaming.

    $. 40 tip+room for an hour.
    So are you saying you gave a tip of 140 or 40? The hour room rate at Panacea is 60 so was your total with tip 100 or 200? She sounds like a good looking girl but NO topless HJ is worth 200.

  5. #6575

    Melissa at Panacea

    Saw Melissa at Panacea not too long ago. Extremely attractive blond with a very nice set of natural breasts.

    On the upside, she gave a good massage with excellent teasing and one of the best HE's I've ever had.

    However, she was topless only and wanted a larger tip than I would normally offer for over-the-clothes roaming.

    $. 40 tip+room for an hour.

  6. #6574

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bj0385  [View Original Post]
    I will have to try any out. How do her services compare to layla? Because hers were amazing. I have heard about natasha and was wondering about her as well.

    I have changed how I approach upsellers since I am more informed now. I won't stand for it. Layla mentioned to me I should visit with the new little hottie at serenity. So I may try her as well. She's a cute little thing. But I will definitely be back to see layla.
    Natasha is amazing! There's a reason why she books up fast, she's super hot, super sweet, super sexy, never talks about tips, she's got nice technique with the ending, gives a little dirty talk, pretty good massage as well and makes you feel like a million bucks! Every girl working in a parlor should be schooled by Natasha!

  7. #6573

    Table shower.

    Curious because it hasn't been brought up. Did Serenity ever get their table shower installed? And if so has anyone partaken?

  8. #6572

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I agree totally, with your review on Layla.

    SuperSport181 recently reviewed Lynn.
    I'd like to say that I quit going to MPs for years because SuperSport181 review was typical of most massage girls in GR. It has gotten this bad because we have allowed it. They rip men off and they pay anyway.

    If I was SuperSport181 I would have told her no upsell and finished myself while she watched. They usually chip in so they can get a little tip, after they realize you are serious. NO UPSELL.

    My go to list includes Amy at Healthy Habits.

    Layla at Serenity.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/348928812242

    Natasha at Panacea, hoping to see her soon, our schedules haven't been able to line up yet. I have never seen a bad review on Natasha.

    All three of these girls will treat you with respect and give you your money's worth.
    I will have to try any out. How do her services compare to layla? Because hers were amazing. I have heard about natasha and was wondering about her as well.

    I have changed how I approach upsellers since I am more informed now. I won't stand for it. Layla mentioned to me I should visit with the new little hottie at serenity. So I may try her as well. She's a cute little thing. But I will definitely be back to see layla.

  9. #6571

    Same one

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lyn as that used to be on 36th street? Asian with bolt ons?
    She is on 28th west between burlingame and byron center on south side.

  10. #6570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Bj0385  [View Original Post]
    So finally found some time to go and see what all the rave was about with layla at serenity. Man is she worth it. Set up was easy. Personality is awesome. When I arrived she gave me a hug and had a great smile. Went to the room and I got comfortable. She didn't keep me waiting very long at all. During our session there was a lot of good conversation. Her personality is one of the best. Not a clock watcher and she is a load of fun. I cannot wait to see her again. Massage was good flip was even better. She's worth seeing. And she's very good looking.
    I agree totally, with your review on Layla.

    SuperSport181 recently reviewed Lynn.
    I'd like to say that I quit going to MPs for years because SuperSport181 review was typical of most massage girls in GR. It has gotten this bad because we have allowed it. They rip men off and they pay anyway.

    If I was SuperSport181 I would have told her no upsell and finished myself while she watched. They usually chip in so they can get a little tip, after they realize you are serious. NO UPSELL.

    My go to list includes Amy at Healthy Habits.

    Layla at Serenity.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/348928812242

    Natasha at Panacea, hoping to see her soon, our schedules haven't been able to line up yet. I have never seen a bad review on Natasha.

    All three of these girls will treat you with respect and give you your money's worth.

  11. #6569

    Olivia?

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at wounder tonight on a whim. Linda met me at the front desk, was shown to my room. In walks the girl with huge tits. I believe she is Puerto Rican. Basing that off a tattoo I saw on her ankle. Anyways, she likes to talk and laugh (honestly I wonder if she was high) she actually massaged all parts of my body (anyone notice arms, neck, and legs seem to barely get touched lately?) she then smacks my ass and asks if I want to flip. She got comfortable on the flip. Her tits are huge and quite nice. She does know how to use them too. Not sure if more is offered or not. Nutted between her tits. She got cleaned up and then got me cleaned up and I was on my way. It was only at this time my suspicion became reality and I had walked in the door and back out the door in 19 minutes total. Was kinda bummed about that but it is what it is. 40+40 was the damage. I'd go back if I was in the area and others were busy first.
    Was the girl with big tits Olivia?

  12. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is her new place?
    Anyone have any info for phone number or address of new place?

  13. #6567

    Wounder on plainfield

    Stopped in at wounder tonight on a whim. Linda met me at the front desk, was shown to my room. In walks the girl with huge tits. I believe she is Puerto Rican. Basing that off a tattoo I saw on her ankle. Anyways, she likes to talk and laugh (honestly I wonder if she was high) she actually massaged all parts of my body (anyone notice arms, neck, and legs seem to barely get touched lately?) she then smacks my ass and asks if I want to flip. She got comfortable on the flip. Her tits are huge and quite nice. She does know how to use them too. Not sure if more is offered or not. Nutted between her tits. She got cleaned up and then got me cleaned up and I was on my way. It was only at this time my suspicion became reality and I had walked in the door and back out the door in 19 minutes total. Was kinda bummed about that but it is what it is. 40+40 was the damage. I'd go back if I was in the area and others were busy first.

  14. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport181  [View Original Post]
    This new massage place in Wyoming off 28th is said to be opened by "Lyn" (she told me this).

    Lyn is the hottest massage wannabe I have seen in a while. However she is pure bullshit.

    Her favorite thing to do is to sell you on an appointment like a $60 special and then when you get undressed and on the table, 5 minutes in she will tell you that she can only do 30 minutes and make some bullshit excuse as to why.

    So your laying there thinking "OK fine she's hot as hell. We just get the "fun" over quicker" no. The is a Pro from recent,. But she is fickle. And has not produced any fun or Extras.

    Then when your wondering what the hell is up with this *****. She will tell you early that the session is over and cost you $60 for the Half hour. Its her thing she does it all the time.

    She is a total scam! And the worst massage you could ever get.
    Saw her for two years and never had those issues. I think her CMT skills are great and so is everything else.

  15. #6565

    Riley.

    Seen Riley about a week back and holy hell was it amazing. Scheduled a hour after a little trouble with communication but not bad. First half of the session was a great massage. She knows what she's doing and I like the massage lotion she uses over the standard oil you get every where else. After the flip she played sensually for about ten minutes while talking. Lots of fun there. Agreed on FS and moved to the bed. She must really enjoy what she does. The next 45 min were bliss. Lots of BBBJ and riding. Never asked to change positions so I left her ride, she seemed to be enjoying herself and the sheets showed it. Finished with CIM. We were way over time, closer to two hours but she never mentioned it or seemed to even look at a clock. I plan to repeat over and over. I tipped high due to the time and overall experience, $$ our the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape