Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,521 to 29,535 of 30808
-
08-28-18 17:34 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 146Paige Lachelle
I seen her a couple of years ago. She looks just like her pics. Smoking hot. Everything covered. She was not GFE with me. Nice girl. I would repeat if she was GFE. Her body is freaking smoking.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 17:30 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 1301Paige Lachelle
Has anyone seen her?
https://paige-lachelle.com/my-gallery
-
08-28-18 15:02 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 1301I can't think of any that will give a decent massage followed by anything more than a HJ. IMO go to massage envy and then find a chick who'll do a 60 qv and get a BJ. That combination will probably cost less than most offering body rubs.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 11:05 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 666Tulip is HJ only
You won't get a BJ from her. Good luck. I don't think what you are looking for even exists in Raleigh anymore. "Decent rates" are a joke these days.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 10:57 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 179Quality talent, not cheap: Aria Desmond, GFE http://ariadesmond.com.
Originally Posted by CatsAway
[View Original Post]
Good, reliable: Dawn, GFE https://www.adultlook.com/p/821769?skip_terms=1 (her website doesn't work though).
-
08-27-18 23:58 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 90Stay away
Not from your fair city. But did TOFT while there last week. And tried one of the Asian ads. 832-XXX-8592. Advertises "BBBJ / Kissing" and "anything you way". You'll get none of that. You WILL get rushed service. "no English". And "hurry".
In-call is decent and safe near RDU. Think the damage was 130. Not sure but sure not worth what I paid.
Girl is definitely young but no tits. None. Thin and quite nice (7/10) but that's where the fantasy ends. Booked an hour but upon arrival, she say's "only 30 minutes. " which is great for her. More $$ per minute. If the trash can was any evidence, she's what you'd call "busy". It was overflowing with Kleenex. Not exactly what I want to see.
Would not repeat ever. Rather hit an AMP and at least get massage and HE.
Stay safe boys.
-
08-27-18 20:44 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 531CMT-ish
CMT might have been the wrong choice of words. But looking to dream about a somewhat skilled hottie massage girl with a BJ for the HE (Tulip says no BJ). FS option would be a nice bonus. With decent rates, of course. I see rates on their ad site that are what I expect for FS. I know there were a few hotties recommended in the past but I can't recall their names. The massage section was helpful on BP to separate the services and I really miss the oThER site.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 16:18 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 121Gia
Do any of you remember seeing this Gia?
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/gia-77495
If any senior members have up-to-date contact info for her, please send me a PM.
Thanks. Tooter.
-
08-27-18 16:18 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 33Me too!
I've been looking for the same, so far without success.
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 16:03 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 214Angela
Went and saw this one today and man did I get disappointed. Don't get me wrong she's incredibly hot. Her pics don't do her justice. And her pics are great. And she's super nice. English isn't that great but it's good enough that she can hold a conversation. But that's not where the disappointment comes in. She only allows 1 shot on goal. I wish I would have known this ahead of time. Highly disappointed. Will not repeat next time she's in town. She is super hot though.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5056175.htm?cat=1
-
08-27-18 15:20 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm pretty sure she's not certified but Tulip might be what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 14:53 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 531Hot CMT with HE?
I am hoping some of you may be able to lead me to the best available massage providers. In particular, I want to find one who actually knows how to do a proper massage, cute with hot body, with a lot of tease leading up to HE. The type that FS would cost a small fortune. Mutual touch is important. I have avoided the rub girls because I figure they don't typically know what they are doing. I know a lot of info has been posted in the past about massage girls but its scattered and I am hoping I can get more direct recommendation with details.
-
08-27-18 08:30 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 77Any preg or lactating providers?
Hey guys, just curious if any of you have seen any young and petite preg or lactating girls lately. Please let me know if you have. Thanks!
-
08-27-18 07:43 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 149She violated her parole somehow (not sure of the details) and is listed as a fugitive now on the NC inmate system. She has been in that status for almost 2 months. She was hard to see before the violation, I'm guess she will be even more difficult now. I was a regular of hers, I'm not sure I want to risk being involved with that mess, so keep that in mind.
That said, there are days when I text her, and if she responds the right way, well who knows.
Originally Posted by Brindle
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 22:31 #1274Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone been with maria?
http://carolina.sugarnights.com/escorts/mariabuttnaked
Just someone whose profile who got my attention thought it might be worth asking.











Reply With Quote




