Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 888 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1381

    Tracy / Ashley

    Saw Tracy again: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/713528927337.

    She's now my ATF, because of her amazing skills. Those of you avoiding her because her belly looks like she had a baby are missing out! Great kisser; best flute player I've ever seen; excellent skills otherwise.

  2. #1380

    Amanda Panda

    Ok I just left this hot young lady guys she has great attitude not a clock watcher has a great body. I am putting this out quick for all of you because she will only be here a day or two. She visits about once every couple of months. And I finally was able to make schedule work. Her pictures are real. If you have any question pm me. Damage was $. 2 for hhr and $. 8 for hr. Tell her Magicstixx referred you.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/gre...-9977/1/319722

    Stay safe have fun!

    Magicstixx.

  3. #1379

    All holes?

    This one been posting for a while. Mature but. Any dreams to report?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/581571559870

  4. #1378

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Mandy.

    Have seen her a few times and she is very hot. Loves to suck cock and follows direction well. Shoot me a PM for her #.
    Mandy has expressed an interest in doing a bang bang. If other seniors are interested, let's pm each other and set something up.

  5. #1377

    Kumkisskat

    Dear members,

    Any info on below, he seems legit from her snap. How was the experience, (if any).

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/559992044967

  6. #1376

    Griff

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    It is nice to see the forums up and running again. Kudos to the Netherlands. I have not been on in several years and had to recreate a profile. Do any of the Senior Members know if Griffin / Griff is still providing? She was a little older but had the body of a Goddess. I lost touch and contact info. Thank you in advance for any help.
    Sad but true. Professor55 is spot on. Griff hung her stockings up years ago. I haven't had Oral sex on that level since she left.

    007.

  7. #1375

    Nuru Nicole

    I saw her a couple times long ago. CIM. She had cats. I got ringworm and didn't go back! Guess it could've been worse! Definitely wasn't the cleanest or safest location either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few days ago. Body has signs of big weight loss and weed demons could be seen around. Nuru massage was good, BBBJ at end was also good, I was a little cautious with the towels she used to clean you up with ask for a clean one guy's. I don't know if I will do a 2nd visit maybe 30% yes and 70% no right now. Until next time stay safe and have fun.

    Nicole in Greenville private Erotic Nuru Massage 32 years old.

  8. #1374

    Nicole

    Seen her a few days ago. Body has signs of big weight loss and weed demons could be seen around. Nuru massage was good, BBBJ at end was also good, I was a little cautious with the towels she used to clean you up with ask for a clean one guy's. I don't know if I will do a 2nd visit maybe 30% yes and 70% no right now. Until next time stay safe and have fun.

    Nicole in Greenville private Erotic Nuru Massage 32 years old.

  9. #1373

    Mandy

    Mandy.

    Have seen her a few times and she is very hot. Loves to suck cock and follows direction well. Shoot me a PM for her #.

  10. #1372

    Griff

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    It is nice to see the forums up and running again. Kudos to the Netherlands. I have not been on in several years and had to recreate a profile. Do any of the Senior Members know if Griffin / Griff is still providing? She was a little older but had the body of a Goddess. I lost touch and contact info. Thank you in advance for any help.
    Sorry, man, but Griff the goddess retired. We miss her badly.

  11. #1371

    Griff

    It is nice to see the forums up and running again. Kudos to the Netherlands. I have not been on in several years and had to recreate a profile. Do any of the Senior Members know if Griffin / Griff is still providing? She was a little older but had the body of a Goddess. I lost touch and contact info. Thank you in advance for any help.

  12. #1370

    Info on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Working in the area tomo. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/603205722653.
    Yes. Seen her this weekend. She is real and but heavier on bottom and legs has bruises. Great tits. BBBJ was awesome then on with the rubber to dogie. She gets into it. Damage. 60 QV. . will repeat? If can't find regulars only do a QV.

  13. #1369

    Any info?

    Any info on her? Working in the area tomo. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/603205722653.

  14. #1368

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Does any one have any intel on this one. Goes by Jen.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/gre...-8347/3/319548

    Thanks,

    Stixx.
    There's a small thread dedicated to this one, she's been using those pics for a very long time.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....php?23448-Jen

  15. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/755152756687

    This one's phone number is registered to a 27 year old dude, and he has a number of robberies on his record, as well as domestic violence and child neglect charges. Could be her BF or handler, I have no idea. Just be aware of this if you plan to reach out to her.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/570450999293

    In the revised ad she's 10 years older, 18 pounds heavier and cheaper than her first ad. Funny stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape