Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,746 to 29,760 of 59509
-
08-29-18 07:04 #29764Regular Member

Posts: 3Top v massage
Doraville / Bf Hwy around 11 am.
Originally Posted by Traviler
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 01:49 #29763Senior Member

Posts: 2351Not enough, a Brinks truck might work better.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 23:49 #29762Regular Member

Posts: 11Michelle is legit
Went to visit her the other day at XIN, she is friendly, nice massage, great hands and pleasant flip. 40 hhr 40 tip, will revisit.
-
08-28-18 22:12 #29761Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do you know of more than one Top V?
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 20:30 #29760Banned Member

Posts: 13634KAMP Update
Realized I missed 3 KAMPs so my new total is 25 for the Atlanta metro area.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 19:33 #29759Senior Member

Posts: 54Which top v?
Originally Posted by Traviler
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 19:10 #29758Senior Member

Posts: 54Really? When?
Originally Posted by Traviler
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 16:08 #29757Banned Member

Posts: 13634Gold Spa but bring your wallet.
Originally Posted by RCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 16:01 #29756

Posts: 682Guaranteed!
I don't get it, either. There are SEVEN Camps within ten minutes of my house that are GUARANTEED. Of course, I do live close to the Shanghai Triangle. But there are four others just as close and just as guaranteed.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 15:20 #29755Senior Member

Posts: 78House cut is. 6 and she asked for $ tip. I told her I only had. 8 on me and went for it.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 13:15 #29754Regular Member

Posts: 3Top v massage
Just right now.
Top V got busted.
-
08-28-18 12:04 #29753Senior Member

Posts: 124I like a place that gets straight to the point even if it's a little high.
Originally Posted by RondaColdSon
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 10:02 #29752Senior Member

Posts: 33Piedmont KAMP
In town for work and thinking of hitting up one of the Buckhead spots if that's where the eye candy is at. Any particular one better than others?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 09:31 #29751Senior Member

Posts: 79Gold, Oasis, Wawa. Stepped into all of them at least once (doesn't mean I stayed). I'm not super familiar with Atlanta, but I'm pretty convinced there's nothing worth the $ inside "the perimeter".
Originally Posted by Killakill
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 07:46 #29750Senior Member

Posts: 4061I hate that kind of "teamwork". To me DIY = no tip. I have been with a couple women who thought I was someone else but the results ended great. I'd give Mary #2 another try. If she acts the same then stick with #1.
Originally Posted by PipeWrench
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





