Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13817
-
08-30-18 11:25 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks Beast42!
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 00:58 #2356

Posts: 173WeChat
Huh! I usually leave my WeChat on with the location function on, but almost never get any friend requests when I'm in Chinatown. You must have a much more handsome WeChat pic.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
I HAVE met a few Chinese girls in this way on Wechat, although they have usually been really homely when I meet them in person. Just nice regular girls hoping to find an American husband, none were providers
-
08-29-18 21:27 #2355Banned Member

Posts: 307Wisteria
Here you go: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1060420.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 19:41 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 100Wisteria
I thought that Wisteria closed down? Do you have a link? I did a search and cannot find it on the web.
Originally Posted by AlTango21
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 18:16 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 143Wisteria. Jessica
Saw Jessica from Wisteria agency. Decent body but has a great attitude.
Lately there girls have been sub par but I wuld say Jessica is one of their better looking ones.
BBBJ, and multiple positions. No CIM which you can do with most of their girls.
Massage was pretty good too.
-
08-29-18 09:23 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 583Unfortunately I have to agree. May have to try to get in there one last time by the end of the week in case it ends up being my last time. While KP girls in most cases provide better service than the $$ apts they really are not any better than AX was at $$. I can understand the ladies not wanting to come here for the $$. 5 but $$$ puts them in with many of the REAL GFE providers in the area. The difference being no script. The 300 GFE gals are more like showing up to have an afternoon romp with a GF, no script involved. With them both at the same price why would I not go the route of the latter? Now I do love petite 5 foot 95 lb beautiful Asian women, but KP's gals are usually much taller. So maybe on rare occasion I will return. Time will tell I guess.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 00:56 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 36Same here. I've done the RSVP form several times and have never heard anything.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 17:06 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 311She went by China advertises as a MILF.
Originally Posted by Brail
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 14:28 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 126Kp
Hey guys. I've been wanting to check out one of the girls on the KP site and I sent in my info. I even put in a reference. I haven't heard anything back in a while. Does anyone know how to get in touch in with the Booker? There is no number on the site to text unfortunately.
Thanks for any info in advance!
-
08-28-18 12:26 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 130Booker (Mike) texts back with this info, no rates have been published on the site for a while now. This really is too bad. After AX closed (always $$ for full hr) decided to open up the wallet a bit more to $$. 5 for some guaranteed great talent at KP. Now if they are charging $$$ it puts them in the next price bracket and in some healthy competition as well. I'm probably done using KP for this reason.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 08:38 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 958Kp
Where did you get the rate info? Not seeing it on their website.
-w.
Originally Posted by FunFunMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 02:53 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks. Been waiting for them to rotate their talent which is hopefully soon.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 01:05 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 40I was going to hit up Midway for the new talent but didn't know if it was worth it. I was hoping they'd be younger. Do you know which girl you saw?
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 23:04 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 311Apt
I would go with Ashland for the younger talent. I just tried Midway, which was ok but she was older, but very sexy attitude. Midway location is a bit sketchy to visit at night. 35th just changed their number so might have to research the new one if they are still there. Ashland gets busy on weekends so you might want to text with enough time or they won't reply.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:23 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 36Ok, that helps explain why some of KP's web pages are blank as they are probably being updated.
Originally Posted by FunFunMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





