Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 13940
-
08-28-18 21:52 #3110Banned Member

Posts: 375I have a killer ass filipina for trade by South Point casino. 20 yo bare BJ covered FS allows cim all in for 1. 5. She will rush you a little bit but you probably won't last too long if you see that killer ass. For trade for equal merchandise only not shit that I've been through, my trade is new on this board I'm pretty sure none of you assholes have seen her.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
Picked her up on one of those dating apps. She has a friend, white chick, they play together I couldn't afford the $$$ bill myself to fuck them both.
-
08-28-18 14:31 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 265Samantha
Any one have experience with this one.
https://escortbabylon.net/#lasvegas / post /7024873110/26530009/26530009.
Thanks for any input.
-
08-28-18 13:05 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 133Need GFE shorty
After striking out at the strip club I need a short GFE. Any recommendations? Clean and perhaps verified. Can't think now, been a long night. If anything just a good GFE would do if one comes to mind.
-
08-28-18 12:59 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 133$$ may not stay whole time (aka rush).
Originally Posted by ThePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 12:52 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 68Layla
I saw her again when I was in town last year for $$$ Think I saw a post from Layla recently for the same contribution. As for the comment about weight gain. She looked just like her pics posted at the time. I'm betting the new ones (one in red and black for example) are pretty realistic. Layla is a really nice person.
Originally Posted by ThePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 04:30 #3105Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting vegas this week, no show / no cancel.
I'm a long time lurker (been here lurking since before this forum went dark due to FISA / FOSTA) would like to start with a better first post but I'd share my sorry story so it does not happen to you dear reader.
After debating between some providers I finally decide to reach out to this fantastic looking petite beauty.
Phone Number: (702) xxxx746.
Ad Link: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-great-reviews!
Date of event: 08/27/2018.
Reached out to her by text an email midday, no response, I've should have followed my gut then and there. But no, I let the little head get the best of me.
She answers back around 6 pm. I was trying to schedule an outcall to my hotel at the strip; she apologizes profusely claiming she was not checking that phone as she has a day work, after a little back and forth to confirm identities she texts her menu (this should have been a red light, almost no one texts their menu). I agree to what she sent and we both agree to meet at 10 pm in my hotel.
After dining out with customers and peers, I got to my hotel room and get ready to meet her. Text her 10 minutes before the agreed upon time, no response; a hopeful thought crosses my mind: "she must be driving and can't see her phone, let's give her 15 minutes". 30 minutes went by. It's 10:25 pm and no texts with updates, no response on her phone, no nothing. That's the first time I've been stud up in this hobby. Not looking forward to this experience ever again.
TLR: set an appointment for 10 pm around 6:30 pm. Provider did not show up nor canceled.
-
08-28-18 00:50 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 342I've been meaning to give her a spin. What are her going rates?
Originally Posted by Lexx1029
[View Original Post]
ThePlayer.
-
08-27-18 23:11 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 133True, definitely lots of weight gain and attitude got worse. Pushes for more time / money. Not worth IMO.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 21:20 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 823Eros
About 2 years ago I shagged a girl who advertises in the Eros BDSM section. She goes by Kym (Asian Mistress) she is Korean and a squirter.
Originally Posted by HappyValentine
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 20:41 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 403Cute girl with a lot of good reviews around the internet. Not so sure I would call her a spinner as I think she has put on some weight especially around the belly. She only does outcall or I would see her.
Originally Posted by HappyValentine
[View Original Post]
Anybody have a line on an incall filipina?
-
08-27-18 13:19 #3100Regular Member

Posts: 14Spinner Layla. Fillapina
I have seen this girl around for 10+ years but never pulled the trigger, I know she is much older now. Kind of feel like I missed the young one. Has anyone ever pulled the trigger? Can we get a quick review, she is on Mojo now.
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-beauty_171198
-
08-27-18 13:14 #3099Regular Member

Posts: 14Eros
Has anyone ever seen a real Pro off of Eros? I have called a few but I always got an agency vibe. I am just curious if any of the long time Eros girls are actually real.
-
08-27-18 08:23 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 68Clarification
To clear up some misunderstandings, I said $. 5, meaning 150, not 50. She is a sweetheart and very enthusiastic, so please don't go asking for 50, as that would be shockingly low just about anywhere you go. Thank you, and again, apologies for the miscommunication.
Originally Posted by Traveler0
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 01:06 #3097Regular Member

Posts: 2Visiting Vegas in 2 weeks.
Would like some recommendations for some girls. Cheaper the better.
-
08-26-18 20:58 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 15390% Agency
Eros mostly agencies advertising bait & switch--and don't fall for that "Eros Verified" crap. That just means they verified it's an agency. Occasionally you'll see a pornstar or the hi-end Escort with GPS but there are much better options out there.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





