Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4524

    Red Alert

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the fence about seeing Rachel, the white gal with all the tattoos, the huge bolt-ons and the nice blue eyes. Not my usual spinner, but I finally gave in to visions of Greek adventures at an affordable rate. Set up the appointment with her via text, I reminded her that the last time she went radio silent when I got there. We send very general texts like "let's get together", location time. As I pull up to her motel / notel, she texts a new message:"You have a condom? Because I don't". RED ALERT!

    I had already turned onto her street, so I cruise past the hotel. Decide I am getting out of there. She is experienced enough to know she should have whatever she needs ready and / or that putting that in text is strictly forbidden in our dream world. Made me very nervous I was being set up. I guess I won't be seeing here now, she was pissed when I told her why.

    Might have been harmless, but I am just not taking any chances with my freedom. Thoughts? Am I a total wimp?
    Not at all, better to bail out of a potential risky situation and live to monger another day. For most of us, if we are even arrested, the damage is already done and if the prosecution fails to pursue prosecution or not, the world knows you have been arrested for soliciting. This is not something that I ever want to have to explain to my children.

  2. #4523

    Eros

    Has anyone tried the ladies from Eros? I was talking to this one but she wanted 500/ hr takes down to 300 just not sure about her.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/8301775.htm

  3. #4522

    Rachel. I think?

    Due to some privacy concerns I had, I had to switch things up and change user names. This isn't my first post, but it IS my first post under a new handle.

    I was looking for some company Friday evening and didn't set anything up prior to leaving the office and laptop. I discovered in short order that some of the newer sites hide a contact number and getting it from the site via a mobile phone is next to impossible. I had a couple of girls I had perused earlier in the day and I was hoping to land one, but they all fell into that no number category. I drove to all the normal locales on the Westside for fallen angels to work from hoping to catch one of my first choices with her door or open walking around. No such luck. I started searching the sites again and came across Rachel (Lots of tatts a little on the thick side but by no means a BBW. Met her at a no-tell off Ramona.

    Amazing service. I only part took in BBBJ, but it was out of this world. She was clean, room was clean and neat, no sign of drug use or management, clear headed and pleasant. I will be seeing her again.

    Standard rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 948849956379MzAwMTg4NzMyOA.jpg‎  

  4. #4521

    I might be losing my nerve.

    I have been on the fence about seeing Rachel, the white gal with all the tattoos, the huge bolt-ons and the nice blue eyes. Not my usual spinner, but I finally gave in to visions of Greek adventures at an affordable rate. Set up the appointment with her via text, I reminded her that the last time she went radio silent when I got there. We send very general texts like "let's get together", location time. As I pull up to her motel / notel, she texts a new message:"You have a condom? Because I don't". RED ALERT!

    I had already turned onto her street, so I cruise past the hotel. Decide I am getting out of there. She is experienced enough to know she should have whatever she needs ready and / or that putting that in text is strictly forbidden in our dream world. Made me very nervous I was being set up. I guess I won't be seeing here now, she was pissed when I told her why.

    Might have been harmless, but I am just not taking any chances with my freedom. Thoughts? Am I a total wimp?

  5. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxswell  [View Original Post]
    She is a rip off ****. At least we know she hasnt improved any. You basically pay to be in the same room with her for a few minutes. You were lucky she even touched you. She looked pretty scarred up during my visit a few years ago, so she's got to be worse by now.
    Had a few very nice dreams of her when she was in her apt of Merrill, way back probably when she was out of the gate. Last year I was going to dream about her and asked her to walk over to the local watering hole so I could take a looky loo. Well my dream turned into a nightmare, when I saw her DB handler walking her outside of the local stable. Too say she looked like shizz is an understatement. Saddled up my horse and rode off into the sunset.

  6. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNite2000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how long you've been around but this girl was always one to avoid. She used to be a big ripoff. There was a time she'd take the money and hand it to someone through the motel window, then give a subpar session. I'm not sure if she's still doing that but certainly, I've never really seen a good review. She would fly off the handle on you in a New York minute! Can you say Sybil! I'm also not sure if that's the name she's always used. Perhaps someone else can chime in.
    She is a rip off ****. At least we know she hasnt improved any. You basically pay to be in the same room with her for a few minutes. You were lucky she even touched you. She looked pretty scarred up during my visit a few years ago, so she's got to be worse by now.

  7. #4518

    Kassidy

    Paid miss Kassidy a visit tonight for first time. What a sweetheart. Did qv for 60. Beautiful body not much more to say but good time was had.

  8. #4517

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman44  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Stephanie the other day. Kind of a mixed bag. On the positive side, the place was in a safe location near the Town Center. I opted for a 30 minute dream. The room was very clean and well kept. I also noticed that although I saw a pack of cigarettes on a table, there was no smoky smell in the room. Or on her. The room was a non-smoking room and I saw a planter with lots of cigarette butts outside the room, so it was obvious to me that she went out of her way to smoke outside. I've seen other users complain about cigarette smells and it's important to me too, so this was good news. Stephanie herself was clean and didn't show any signs of drug use. Her photos are accurate and she's very pretty with a really nice body and a lot of tats if you're into that. When I texted her, she responded almost immediately and I was able to get my visit in within a very short period of time, so I'd say she's responsible.

    On the negative side, the menu is pretty restrictive. Everything is covered and she doesn't allow DATY. I don't think she like missionary as when I suggested it she pretty much told me no and suggested K9 instead. To be honest, I had a hard time staying interested with all the restrictions so I wound up asking her to help me manually, and even then while she worked with one hand the other was holding on to tissues to contain the cleanup. I didn't get the feeling that she was all that into it.

    I haven't had the level of experiences that many of you others have had, but I can say that it's hard to find the right. Well, let's say compromises. I want something exciting and a bit forbidden, but I want to be safe as well. I've had a couple of visits where I left thinking 'Why the fuck did I just do that?' If you're looking for someone who's good with communications, cute and sexy, is very clean and safe, reasonable rates, and a normal. Decent person, Stephanie is a great choice. But just know that your options for excitement will be limited.
    I'm not sure how long you've been around but this girl was always one to avoid. She used to be a big ripoff. There was a time she'd take the money and hand it to someone through the motel window, then give a subpar session. I'm not sure if she's still doing that but certainly, I've never really seen a good review. She would fly off the handle on you in a New York minute! Can you say Sybil! I'm also not sure if that's the name she's always used. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

  9. #4516

    Enjoyed visit

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSlam  [View Original Post]
    She had a baby, that is why she is bigger than she used to be. I have seen her several times in the past and she texted me two days ago to let me know she is in town, but the 100 qv was a bit much. She does not get into the session at all, but when she was at her spinner weight it was worth it because she was so hot and exotic looking. Now she isn't worth 100 qv to me. Still a pretty lady.
    I've seen Paris plenty of times. I'm still amazed. Yes she did have a child & I have to say the weight looks great on her in person she does have a great down to earth personality she was probably not feeling the session or you didn't rub her the right way! I see her almost every weekend, And I never leave disappointed. I did ask why she went up on her rates she said it minus out the thugs & the youngins. But she's definitely worth the time and money!! If you have a chance to see her you should.

  10. #4515

    Brandy

    Had a dream with Brandy on Saturday at her incall behind Dennys on Blanding. Room was clean. Very easy set up, a call and a couple texts and I was there.

    Pictures are pretty on point.

    She was very accommodating, did whatever I wanted. BBBJ made me nearly pop in like 5 minutes so we went covered cg, a little rcg, finished with cim.

    She does have a friend, I think her name is Dee? Latina chick.

    Knocked on door during sesh, brandy opened the door and she went to the bathroom.

    I went for the qv, YMMV.

    Probably won't go back.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/410485716346

  11. #4514

    Any info on sensual Jen?

    Would love a massage and some suck. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/774398353663.

    Plus she looks attractive as fuck.

  12. #4513

    Sorry, forgot the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman44  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Stephanie the other day. Kind of a mixed bag. On the positive side, the place was in a safe location near the Town Center. I opted for a 30 minute dream. The room was very clean and well kept. I also noticed that although I saw a pack of cigarettes on a table, there was no smoky smell in the room. Or on her. The room was a non-smoking room and I saw a planter with lots of cigarette butts outside the room, so it was obvious to me that she went out of her way to smoke outside. I've seen other users complain about cigarette smells and it's important to me too, so this was good news. Stephanie herself was clean and didn't show any signs of drug use. Her photos are accurate and she's very pretty with a really nice body and a lot of tats if you're into that. When I texted her, she responded almost immediately and I was able to get my visit in within a very short period of time, so I'd say she's responsible..
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...onville-401533#erotic.

  13. #4512

    Stephanie

    I had a visit with Stephanie the other day. Kind of a mixed bag. On the positive side, the place was in a safe location near the Town Center. I opted for a 30 minute dream. The room was very clean and well kept. I also noticed that although I saw a pack of cigarettes on a table, there was no smoky smell in the room. Or on her. The room was a non-smoking room and I saw a planter with lots of cigarette butts outside the room, so it was obvious to me that she went out of her way to smoke outside. I've seen other users complain about cigarette smells and it's important to me too, so this was good news. Stephanie herself was clean and didn't show any signs of drug use. Her photos are accurate and she's very pretty with a really nice body and a lot of tats if you're into that. When I texted her, she responded almost immediately and I was able to get my visit in within a very short period of time, so I'd say she's responsible.

    On the negative side, the menu is pretty restrictive. Everything is covered and she doesn't allow DATY. I don't think she like missionary as when I suggested it she pretty much told me no and suggested K9 instead. To be honest, I had a hard time staying interested with all the restrictions so I wound up asking her to help me manually, and even then while she worked with one hand the other was holding on to tissues to contain the cleanup. I didn't get the feeling that she was all that into it.

    I haven't had the level of experiences that many of you others have had, but I can say that it's hard to find the right. Well, let's say compromises. I want something exciting and a bit forbidden, but I want to be safe as well. I've had a couple of visits where I left thinking 'Why the fuck did I just do that?' If you're looking for someone who's good with communications, cute and sexy, is very clean and safe, reasonable rates, and a normal. Decent person, Stephanie is a great choice. But just know that your options for excitement will be limited.

  14. #4511

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    She has been out of town for a few days this week, she will be back soon.
    Don't worry she's not going anywhere she's going to be around for a while. She disappears after she makes a little money and coms back when it gets low. She's got to feed if you know what I mean.

  15. #4510

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuper1  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice girl, very down to earth, sweet and cool. All holes on the menu and has the best rates around (which might not be that great now). She was UTR for. 5 -. 6 for unlimited everything, now widowed and posting around daily. She's always super horny, passionate and comes multiple times depending on how long you go. Her kitty was delicious and clean back then.

    She loves bare, oral and kissing. Recent info suggests that you should fight the urge and wear protection!

    Have fun!
    I wouldn't even be able to get it up, I mean damn XD. The BP shutdown has really wrecked the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape