Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,106 to 24,120 of 61438
-
08-27-18 13:14 #37333Senior Member

Posts: 261Out of the blue
I got a text from this gal awhile back but don't recognize her. Can anybody vouch for her that she is legit. I would like to see her but don't want to walk into a trap.
Thanks for any help.
-
08-27-18 13:11 #37332Senior Member

Posts: 174
-
08-27-18 09:41 #37331Senior Member

Posts: 174Another classic
-
08-27-18 00:33 #37330Senior Member

Posts: 40Robyn
Does anyone know or remember a WSW named Robyn? She is / was an older woman and when last seen on Monroe begging in a wheelchair she was looking very bad. Just concerned she is an old friend, I know she was in Caton Manor for a long time and got out. Someone said the streets grabbed her back up quickly. Anyone with any 411 please reply. Thank you. YWOK.
-
08-26-18 22:45 #37329Senior Member

Posts: 97722 yo Morgan on Fairhaven light skinned BSW
She could be one sexy * if cleaned up. Total rush job but I picked her up anyways. I offered standard rates with a tip and she swallowed. I expected the rush but she has a nice technique that had me come back again. Her body shows alot of signs of wear. I believe this pic of her is filtered. Catch her if you can!! No digits, will ask to cop first, scratch that, you lead the way!! Don't let her lead.
-
08-26-18 22:28 #37328Senior Member

Posts: 977Light skinned BSW Kat by the circle WW
Picked her up the other night late around 3 am. She was about 5'6 130 lbs thin build. Cute young face almost a Latina look to her. I never seen her in the area before. Said she was new to the hustle. Took me up on standard rates for some front seat action. She aimed to please and didn't disappoint. She took it like a champ. Would gladly repeat. Sadly no digits available. I was highly disappointed. Finding her again could be tuff. Catch her if you can! 26 yo light skinned BSW Kat on the WW loop by the circle.
-
08-26-18 19:44 #37327Senior Member

Posts: 202Sounds like Holly again?
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 17:02 #37326Senior Member

Posts: 883Later Saturday AM
Went up to FH and it was looking empty except for a large blond. No thanks, I can hit fat women for free! Headed towards WW the long way. On Washington just up from th DD and RF I see a cute spinner. I double back and park. She had walked back across the street and sat near some White guys in wife beaters. After about 3-4 minutes she walks over chats me up and gets in. She is very young and looks like a civilian. Wearing short shorts and cami type top. She says she's 21 but she could get carded for tobacco! She's an adult, I don't do minors PERIOD. She agreed to a deed and we found a spot. BBBJ=0, no real talent in that department. She took those shorts all the way off and I loved what I saw! Flat, tight stomach, cute little legs, shaved, small, pink, vjayjay. She assumed position K9 me stand behind. Tiny cute butt, blemish free. That kitten was so small I put lube on it, covered up and it was still very tight. Once I got to working it she began to grunt and gasp with the deepest thrust. I couldn't handle but about 5-6 minutes, maybe shorter but it felt great. She gave me a number. One con, she had a little odor to her, not the vjayjay but like her clothes or something, like maybe she slept outside. It was only a mild distraction. I want to see her again but at a room for a couple different reasons.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Somebody please bring me up to speed on the Tims protocol.
-
08-26-18 16:22 #37325Senior Member

Posts: 883Saturday AM
Around 9:30 AM LEO pulls over a mixed couple on 4th. They brought about 4 patrol cars came to scene very close to 4th and Washburn. Held them up a long time but no one arrested. Seems they might have been fishing but the two knew each other and heard later that someone heard LEO say something about driving on a suspended. I left the area. Little warm for my taste.
-
08-26-18 13:02 #37324Senior Member

Posts: 512Yeah most of the workers I've gone raw with don't believe me on the vasectomy. Seriously, do you think I'd risk being tied to you by my wallet via a child? Aint THAT stupid.
BQ22.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 11:33 #37323Senior Member

Posts: 694Holly
Any pics of her.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 08:31 #37322Senior Member

Posts: 694Mongers Beware
There is a undercover cop driving around Curtis Bay and Brooklyn driving a red camaro.
-
08-26-18 01:23 #37321Senior Member

Posts: 1626That is good news. Thanks for sharing it with us. At least she was able to escape from him. Good for her and her twins if she stays there.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 23:22 #37320Senior Member

Posts: 602Holly
I finally caught up with Holly tonight, one or two blocks after the Dunkin Donuts on Washington Blvd. I totally agree with you, her head game is WEAK so I told her to give me a HJ (I keep lube in the car). I didn't like the fact that she was in a hurry, total mood killer. Probably about 1-2 minutes of head and 1-2 minutes of a HJ, then straight to FS. She's 24 yrs. Old, so the box is nice and tight, as it should be. I like the how she got into it, really responded verbally and talked the kind of dirty talk that I like. She said all the right things, almost like a porn star but it sounded more natural and believable. Not bad for 24 yrs old. Most SW's usually say "I'm not good at dirty talk", and they're usually not. Even some of the girls I see on a regular basis, the ones that know what I like, still can't talk dirty. Anyway, the FS was pretty good but she wanted me to pull out. But of course I filled it like a jelly donut, LOL. She was like "no, no, no, not inside". Oops, too late, LOL. I told her not to worry because I've had a vasectomy (true), which eased her concerns but she still wasn't too happy, but she rolled with it and didn't complain. I overpaid (60) because I was super horny and she's young, and her skin is sooooo soft, OMG, nice smooth ass.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
08-25-18 22:23 #37319Senior Member

Posts: 184Molly
Molly has gone to rehab. Hopefully she will stay until after delivery.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





