rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2295

    Kallie

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/699305777326

    I contacted Kallie this morning via text to see what she was all about. I found her to be very down to earth and honest. Communication was so easy I agreed to visit. Crappy SS motel, but the room was organized and decent. Kallie stands 6'1" thin and attractive. Divorced at 29 with a cpl kiddos, her body is kept in great shape. Petite firm B's with perky nips and well proportioned to her size. Her pics are current and her service surprised me. Open menu including GFE BBBJ DATY protected sex. Special mention, she is proud of her head game and does it very well. Clean, fresh and enthusiastic service and reasonably priced, I will definitely visit her again.

  2. #2294

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DabGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? Is it worth it? She asks for dick pics to verify haha, so I thought I would ask.
    Do you have a link? Maybe you could go see her and let us know. You know toftt.

  3. #2293

    Second Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiToni20  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Mary about 4 or 5 times. Always a good time. She has a very bubbly personality and really makes you feel like a long lost friend from the second you walk in. Session is usually at a decent / good hotel so no worries there. Performance is good but nothing that jumps out as amazing; however overall she makes it very enjoyable. Hope this helps!
    Second the review of Mary. Very nice time.

  4. #2292

    Snowbunny storm.

    Has anyone visited her? Is it worth it? She asks for dick pics to verify haha, so I thought I would ask.

  5. #2291

    Info on Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by TnshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellow mongers. Senior Tennessee member will be coming to Milwaukee in the near future. Have had the pleasure of reading your posts and have to say. Well done on the communication. I wish our folks back home were as engaged as you all are. Couple questions.

    1. Anyone know anything about Mary Fox aka Milwaukee Mary? http://Maryfox0x0x.com.

    2. Kendall seems like a great person to reach out to. Per the reviews.

    3. Any other busty recommendations anyone might have?

    Thanks in advance and happy to return the favor should any of you head south.

    TSG. Feel free to PM if you don't wish to respond to the link.
    I have seen Mary about 4 or 5 times. Always a good time. She has a very bubbly personality and really makes you feel like a long lost friend from the second you walk in. Session is usually at a decent / good hotel so no worries there. Performance is good but nothing that jumps out as amazing; however overall she makes it very enjoyable. Hope this helps!

  6. #2290

    Tiffany Review

    Been meaning to become more active on here but keep getting sidetracked. Anyways, I saw Tiffany about a month ago. Easy set up through text and off to her incall in North Milwaukee. I was hesitant at first due to location, but her place was in a nice area with easy to get to directions. As far as Tiffany goes she is a total sweetheart. Very playful and a great time. While she does lack some cushioning which I prefer, she more than makes up for it with her attitude, skills, and enthusiasm. Overall would recommend. Only possible downside was that as I was walking out, I saw a guys parked outside her apartment with door open just hanging out. It could be security or could have been pure coincidence but thought I should mention.

  7. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by TnshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellow mongers. Senior Tennessee member will be coming to Milwaukee in the near future. Have had the pleasure of reading your posts and have to say. Well done on the communication. I wish our folks back home were as engaged as you all are. Couple questions.

    1. Anyone know anything about Mary Fox aka Milwaukee Mary? http://Maryfox0x0x.com.

    2. Kendall seems like a great person to reach out to. Per the reviews.

    3. Any other busty recommendations anyone might have?

    Thanks in advance and happy to return the favor should any of you head south.

    TSG. Feel free to PM if you don't wish to respond to the link.
    I don't know if Mary's policy has changed, but she did / does require 1 or 2 reputable provider references. I emailed her once asking if she would accept a verification service and never got a reply from her. Betty Boobs would amply fill your needs for a busty provider, but not sure where she's advertising now. If you are driving, I would avoid I94 north bound from the IL/WI into Milwaukee late afternoons. The 294 bypass around Chicago can be an exercise in patience anytime, but especially late afternoons as well.

  8. #2288

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    I hope you enjoy Milwaukee. A great place.

    You can't go wrong with Violet or Kendall. I've heard Mary Fox is somewhat mechanical but I've never seen her. I'm sure she's been reviewed on these pages. Summer Knight is also a good time. Macie has had some good reviews.
    Agree on Mary. But with her rates, location, and no substance problems, it's a similar experience with other girls in that range. Her pictures are also angled pretty good and a bit flattering. She's on the larger size. Nothing wrong with that but not my cup of tea. Overall good time.

  9. #2287

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyR6  [View Original Post]
    Do you have digits? I am having trouble tracking her number down.

    Thanks!!
    The number of people that can't figure out a basic Google search is staggering. The number of people that can't figure out the Search feature of a this thread which will lead to multiple reviews with links is staggering. The number of people coming in lately with no or limited reviews and asking for info is staggering.

    RTFF, search it, see a few providers, take a few for the team and info will be much more forthcoming.

  10. #2286

    Recommendations

    I hope you enjoy Milwaukee. A great place.

    You can't go wrong with Violet or Kendall. I've heard Mary Fox is somewhat mechanical but I've never seen her. I'm sure she's been reviewed on these pages. Summer Knight is also a good time. Macie has had some good reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellow mongers. Senior Tennessee member will be coming to Milwaukee in the near future. Have had the pleasure of reading your posts and have to say. Well done on the communication. I wish our folks back home were as engaged as you all are. Couple questions.

    1. Anyone know anything about Mary Fox aka Milwaukee Mary? http://Maryfox0x0x.com.

    2. Kendall seems like a great person to reach out to. Per the reviews.

    3. Any other busty recommendations anyone might have?

    Thanks in advance and happy to return the favor should any of you head south.

    TSG. Feel free to PM if you don't wish to respond to the link.

  11. #2285

    Traveling to Milwaukee

    Good morning fellow mongers. Senior Tennessee member will be coming to Milwaukee in the near future. Have had the pleasure of reading your posts and have to say. Well done on the communication. I wish our folks back home were as engaged as you all are. Couple questions.

    1. Anyone know anything about Mary Fox aka Milwaukee Mary? http://Maryfox0x0x.com.

    2. Kendall seems like a great person to reach out to. Per the reviews.

    3. Any other busty recommendations anyone might have?

    Thanks in advance and happy to return the favor should any of you head south.

    TSG. Feel free to PM if you don't wish to respond to the link.

  12. #2284

    Digits?

    Do you have digits? I am having trouble tracking her number down.

    Thanks!!

  13. #2283

    Wendy

    Hey met up with wendy at a rare incall. Which is in a okay area.. She still gives great dome. Still awesome booty to grab on too. And those milk jugs WOW!! Still easy goin and attentive. Given kendall a run for her money. Oh and ill be seeing Jessica from the basement tommorow. Wish me luck. Pm me for number.

  14. #2282

    Mabye worth a tumble

    So a day or two I stopped by and saw this girl:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...9/813809390653

    Other ads pics were fake. The ones on this one are real. I would estimate her as a very early 20's suburban (take note of the description if you want to know where she is right now) kid that is desperate for money. I did not see any signs of drug use. If anyone cares, my eagle eyes spied her phone in between things, and what I saw began to make sense with the hard rap on the radio. A kid from a well to do family went hood, got prego, and got kicked out. I have an odd feeling her management is staying in the room next to her, so just expect it. That said, being young, her body had held up. Little little belly, nice tits, decently tite cooch. She does not want to be there or doing what she is doing. She will not look at you if possible, and turns away from you during the deed. Head game is ok, and will take a pounding in stride. Do not expect much conversation.

    Is worth a shot as the price point is acceptable to me.

  15. #2281

    Lurker here to contribute

    Macie. Saw her a month ago at her nice incall apt in dt MKE. Pretty much in-line with what everyone is saying.

    Mila. Gets the job done but was very rushed out once. Her incall is basically right next to Macie in a nice incall apt in dt MKE. 1 hour incall usually means 30 minutes but one time I was rushed out so fast I decided not to repeat.

    Tiffany. Agree with what people said. She's very nice. She hosts at her house. I did not like the location. My car looks out of place in nice neighborhoods so it definitely looked out of place here.

    Sam. Took HS's advice and picked her up to bring to my place. Pretty much in-line with other reviews. She tells me her basement incall isn't as bad as everyone is saying. I don't want to find out.

    Ari. Saw this one like a year ago. Decided to mention since she was brought up recently. Super attractive but definitely hates what she's doing. Didn't seem like she had any problems with substances.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape