Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,201 to 19,215 of 43500
-
08-26-18 11:08 #24300Regular Member

Posts: 10They offer 4 hands too, I paid like 100 for half with two of the girls, both are up for extra, tipped both of them, was very nice, both have very nice breasts.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 10:58 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 225Next time they block the door take out your phone. Tell her you will call police if she doesn't get out of your way. Watch how fast her flabby ass moves. Either that or just sit on massage table and tell her you aren't leaving until she moves. Trust me, last thing these places want is unwelcome attention.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 23:44 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 889Very open-minded = BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 23:11 #24297Asshole

Posts: 968You may like Angela at South St. She is in her mid-50s and is ethnic Korean from China. She is a pro in any respect you can think of. I still consider her as one of the best around here.
Originally Posted by Dgraves
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 20:21 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 338Waverly
I've only had one or two bad experiences (out of like 50). What were they arguing about?
Originally Posted by PlayItAgain
[View Original Post]
Emily is a sweetheart and is my usual go to person.
-
08-25-18 20:06 #24295Asshole

Posts: 9681 Main is, probably, the best option out there right now, but I agree that 150 is way too much even for going bare. I hate it when they do this door-blocking thing.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 17:25 #24294Banned Member

Posts: 116One Main
Visited OneMain yesterday and tried a me on this visit. Very open-minded in no restrictions if you know what I mean. Okay time but not at all attractive and definitely overweight although she hides it under the clothes.
Given full time and at the end I handed her $100 tip. Her nice demeanor immediately changed and she stood between me and the door with her hand out shaking her head no no no.
I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.
-
08-25-18 15:29 #24293Regular Member

Posts: 11Older provider
Can anyone suggest a provider a little on the thick side? Ideally an older, busty Chinese or Korean provider. Usually go with the spinners but I want to try something a little different for a change. Besides, these older ladies have a lot more experience and act like they have something to prove.
-
08-25-18 10:13 #24292Regular Member

Posts: 15Which town?
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 06:41 #24291Regular Member

Posts: 21Link to ad
Can't find ad, did a search on this site.
Originally Posted by PeterBoris
[View Original Post]
Where should I look for ad.
-
08-25-18 03:24 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 4071025 main
Went to 1025 main the other day -- I was hanging out with a chick that I tindered' up a while back and was going to look for a legit massage at the place that was there -- recognized the name change / address and went somewhere else and went back solo later on.
Pulled Annie, fit 40-something lady. She's alright overall. Nothing to write home about in terms of appearance -- but my lord can she give a GREAT massage. She also gives a damn good hand release, especially considering how much you pay out for it.
Damage - . 6 + . 6.
Appearance - 5/10.
Massage quality: 10/10 (arguably one of the best massages of my life).
HE quality: 8 / 10 (one of the best hand finishes in the game).
Will / have repeated.
-
08-24-18 23:08 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 290Dude, you, probably, noticed this -- we have a very nice option on this site, called Advanced Search. After 5 min of searching, you will know literally everything about Waltham providers.
Originally Posted by TheTugSeaker
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 22:25 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 28Watertown
This place ain't great. Walls don't go all the way. She is way too mechanical. Everybody who came in is asking for and the girls got into a screaming match today because of that.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 18:08 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 427House Fees
TIG, Acton house fees are 50 and 70.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 14:41 #24286Regular Member

Posts: 21Verified in Waltham?
Hey, does anyone have any pointers on where I should head in Waltham? Feels kinda dry or I'm just not looking in the right area now that BP is down; shoot me a PM or reply. Anything would be appreciated.










Reply With Quote




