Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 731 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #697

    WatermelonSlush

    I am going back & forth with her as well. Have not met her yet, or even set a date.

    Still discussing. She gets back to me haphazardly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    I have been going back and forth with this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/b2284...3-74e5be1b60ff.

    Has anyone seen her?

  2. #696

    Anyone see this woman in Peabody?

    I have been going back and forth with this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/b2284...3-74e5be1b60ff.

    Has anyone seen her?

  3. #695

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    If you looking for young hot dates, then maybe you can find them on SA, I do not know what the success rate there is, I never paid them.

    But if you are single and want to fuck older gals 40+ or 50+, OKcupid is 100% free, just be polite, patient and persistent.

    -BH.
    Been there but never had any luck there.

  4. #694

    Laura. Roxbury / JP

    She's legit. Well kept body and sane.

    Love the way her pussy looked.

    Hard to get her off. But I saw her about 10 times before I got bored.

  5. #693

    She quoted

    Me $$ Never met up with her though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]

  6. #692

    Kennedy

    Looking for current info on her. She has two profiles, her current one she pulls down and then puts back up is here:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0906...c-7e358582b611

    She has an older profile that I assume she can no longer access, it is here:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9877a...4-35190679ef04

    Public posts or PM's are all appreciated.

  7. #691

    Some other options

    If you looking for young hot dates, then maybe you can find them on SA, I do not know what the success rate there is, I never paid them.

    But if you are single and want to fuck older gals 40+ or 50+, OKcupid is 100% free, just be polite, patient and persistent.

    -BH.

  8. #690
    I am not sure this is serious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Firefox_Screenshot_2018-08-26T01-28-43.822Z.jpg‎  

  9. #689

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by LaissezFaire  [View Original Post]
    Been speaking with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/81dfd...6-fa8c8ff85b3a but have yet to set up a meet, she says she only meets out of her home, so wasn't sure if more pro or not. She didn't give me an outrageous number yet, but we've been chatting a bit back and forth to see if we can coordinate a time. Any seen or spoken to her?
    Yes she is great. Totally safe. I was skeptical too especially where she tells you to park. But worth the time and $.

    Kind of a trek for me so haven't been back.

  10. #688
    Go back a few pages and you'll see a brief discussion about her. She actually blew me off after we had set something up and I was on my way to visit her apartment in Providence. I do have a report from a guy who actually saw her and said he had a pretty good time. I guess with as with everything it's YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by LaissezFaire  [View Original Post]
    Been speaking with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/81dfd...6-fa8c8ff85b3a but have yet to set up a meet, she says she only meets out of her home, so wasn't sure if more pro or not. She didn't give me an outrageous number yet, but we've been chatting a bit back and forth to see if we can coordinate a time. Any seen or spoken to her?
    .

  11. #687
    Been speaking with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/81dfd...6-fa8c8ff85b3a but have yet to set up a meet, she says she only meets out of her home, so wasn't sure if more pro or not. She didn't give me an outrageous number yet, but we've been chatting a bit back and forth to see if we can coordinate a time. Any seen or spoken to her?

  12. #686

    Her pics

    Are a little off, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Saw a chick on SA using the name Pickford https://www.seeking.com/member/1519bacb-4463-6b01-c421-960d4c5e5837 She is in her early 30's and living in Somerville. She's cute -- but something is a little off about her.

    I didn't get the "*****" vibe from her -- don't think she's selling to just anyone, but YMMV.

    Wanted $$ got away with paying $$ for BBBJ. Skills were INCREDIBLE. CIM but she spit.

    Personality is. Okay. Body is great. Face is kinda beat.

    Might repeat.

  13. 08-25-18 12:54


  14. #685

    AnkhInPeace


  15. #684
    [never mind]

  16. #683

    Link and copy and paste not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Saw a chick on SA using the name Pickford https://www.seeking.com/member/1519bacb-4463-6b01-c421-960d4c5e5837 She is in her early 30's and living in Somerville. She's cute -- but something is a little off about her.

    I didn't get the "*****" vibe from her -- don't think she's selling to just anyone, but YMMV.

    Wanted $$ got away with paying $$ for BBBJ. Skills were INCREDIBLE. CIM but she spit.

    Personality is. Okay. Body is great. Face is kinda beat.

    Might repeat.
    Links?

    Links not working?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape