Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 10957
-
08-25-18 09:31 #682Senior Member

Posts: 137Ever have this happen
If this is the same girl, she made initial contact with me immediately after I signed with SA 8 months ago. Her friends get 500-1000 per meet. Now she's on SB with 2 listing. Absolute discretion, won't meet for lunch or anywhere in public, doesn't have a credit card, travels for work, college loans plus, plus, plus. At one point, believe there was a post mentioning she was a twin, not positive. She sent some covered photos. Body not as shapely as others available on SA and SB. There were too many warning signs for me.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 08:57 #681

Posts: 332KrysM
Agree. Also stay away from her "twin" AshD. Sounds like trouble to me.
Originally Posted by TwoMins
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 03:34 #680Senior Member

Posts: 408Pickford
Saw a chick on SA using the name Pickford https://www.seeking.com/member/1519bacb-4463-6b01-c421-960d4c5e5837 She is in her early 30's and living in Somerville. She's cute -- but something is a little off about her.
I didn't get the "*****" vibe from her -- don't think she's selling to just anyone, but YMMV.
Wanted $$ got away with paying $$ for BBBJ. Skills were INCREDIBLE. CIM but she spit.
Personality is. Okay. Body is great. Face is kinda beat.
Might repeat.
-
08-24-18 21:10 #679Senior Member

Posts: 235Seeking arrangement has iOS app now. Just installed it.
-
08-24-18 17:27 #678Banned Member

Posts: 116Wyp
So I'm getting ready to jump back in after a few months of being away from seeking. I am considering What's your Price though and I'm curious as to what kind of experiences you guys may have had on that site, any and all feedback is certainly appreciated.
-
08-24-18 17:25 #677Banned Member

Posts: 116I agree with long john I think you may have overreacted. I also see absolutely no reason, as I almost always do, for you guys not to post links to their profiles. If you had posted a link to her profile someone might have said that they had seen her and that she's an awesome girl. Or they might have said the opposite and at least you'd have a lot more information.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
To be perfectly honest here, not just you but most guys participating here, there's not a single good reason not to post a profile. If you review a girl post the link it's not like you're posting where she lives or her phone number or her email address. If she still has an active profile on seeking guess what? If she has an active profile she's still looking around for c*ks that are not yours! So post the damn links!
Ok, rant over.
-
08-24-18 15:59 #676Senior Member

Posts: 68Nanny
Was this KrysM by any chance? It sounds like her story. Next she'll tell you her friends get 500-1200 per meet. Stay away from that one if so.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 10:54 #675Senior Member

Posts: 1729Answer your own question.
You answered your own question, "who does this", banjo man!
You take her at her word that's she is newbie and doesn't do this professionally?
She is a professional, not a scammer. If she wanted to set you up, she would control location. She wants to meet at your hotel room, so you control entrance. I have had a number of ladies initiate conversation / contact. Mostly ladies who have been doing it on regular basis.
I never meet in public.
I think you over reacted. Please provide link. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 00:27 #674Senior Member

Posts: 201Agree 100 pct
Good job, not a chance in the world I would take that risk. Too many girls available on here. Some type of rob scam, doubt law enforcement would waste their time.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 00:07 #673Senior Member

Posts: 3337Keep in mind the girls pay nothing, most of them. The fee filters out guys who want to hit on the drug-riddled hookers. If the ratio of the membership to the sugar is low enough, they'll be on seeking.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 23:42 #672Senior Member

Posts: 299Don't think you over reacted
Don't think you over reacted at all. They could be legit but does sound like some sort of set up. Maybe even LE. I've gotten a similar message or two in the past that has triggered my spidey sense. Once I tel then I will only meet in public they block me. I'm guessing your spidey sense was right on the money.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 22:19 #671Senior Member

Posts: 381Anyone Else Ever Have This Happen?
A woman contacted me on SA today. That in and of itself is rare. Supposedly a nanny late 20's trying to pay off student loans. She had not been on a date yet on SA. So she said. But she refused to meet in public and wanted only to meet in a hotel room, for safety reasons she said. She said that a friend had been stalked by a guy she met in a bar and hotels rooms were safer. My spider sense was not comfortable. I thought, could this be a robbery? Who thinks it's safer to meet a guy you never met before in his hotel room? Something was odd, not wanting to meet in public first off SA. So I decided to pass. Anyone think I overreacted? I mean, I know regular ladies for hire do this all the time, but a woman who contacted a man off SA and had never been with one before?
-
08-23-18 10:00 #670Senior Member

Posts: 1729Multiple Hours?
My guess is that BostonMan pays them $200 and then has session with them of 2. 5 to 3 hrs, thus calculating out to $60-80 per hour.
Most of the ladies agree to a gift amount, not as to the time spent.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 09:44 #669Senior Member

Posts: 299This has been discussed ad nauseam. You will not get any and every girl you want for 100-200. What you will get is a girl that likes you, is attracted to you, and enjoys spending time with you. And guess what, a girl that likes you will give you a great experience as opposed to a BP experience where she's counting the minutes until you leave. But you will say "what about the hot ones? Yes, it's true even for the hottest girls on the site. For $800 they will let Shrek touch them but for me I've never been interested in a girl that needs to hold her nose as I'm diddling her. In the end you make your own sugar bowl experience. Approach the girls like BP and you will get a BP experience. Use more finesse and game and you get a different experience (and different girls) entirely.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 15:53 #668Senior Member

Posts: 235You are right. If I send uber to pickup girls from different area, it usually add up $30-$50 to the cost.
Originally Posted by BostonMan781
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





