Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 552 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 8276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6116

    Got a room

    If anyone wants to split the cost, I have a room at one of the nicer hotels on fig. I am going to fuck some street meat.

  2. #6115
    Yes I should have done so. I forgot to mention that the other blonde was older. Late 20's or early 30's. She was okay, but she did not interest me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CGFitness  [View Original Post]
    Amazing. Sneak in a couple photos next time haha.

  3. #6114
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    At dinosaursfanpage It some nice ones on there too. TRUST ME. But when I saw it I swear I got a BJ from 50 of them hoes.
    https://www.instagram.com/dinosaursfanpage/

  4. #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Me neither. I keep getting dinosaurs.
    Try dinosaursfanpage ig. That's what worked for me, but I don't know if that's the same one. Seems to be.

  5. #6112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fly, can't find it -.
    Me neither. I keep getting dinosaurs.

  6. #6111

    New page to look at.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    At dinosaursfanpage It some nice ones on there too. TRUST ME. But when I saw it I swear I got a BJ from 50 of them hoes.
    Hey Fly, can't find it -.

  7. #6110

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    Was up in OC for a seminar today. So decided to cruise OC, Long Beach and Fig. Saw one potential SW on LBB. Headed on up to Fig and arrived around 9 pm. Saw about 6 SW's out. Saw 2 blond WSW's out which was a bit surprising. Saw this one young fairly hot blonde by the Churches chicken I pulled over for her a few times and she ignored me and this other guy. She had short hair and was wearing glasses. She was about 18-20 years old possibly. She was one of the hottest WSW's I have seen in Socal in almost 5 years. Not really sure why was ignoring us. My only guess is that her manager was pressuring her to work and she did not feel like working and or was concerned that LE was cracking down. Perhaps we will get lucky and see more WSW's like this in Socal.
    Amazing. Sneak in a couple photos next time haha.

  8. #6109

    Cruise report

    Was up in OC for a seminar today. So decided to cruise OC, Long Beach and Fig. Saw one potential SW on LBB. Headed on up to Fig and arrived around 9 pm. Saw about 6 SW's out. Saw 2 blond WSW's out which was a bit surprising. Saw this one young fairly hot blonde by the Churches chicken I pulled over for her a few times and she ignored me and this other guy. She had short hair and was wearing glasses. She was about 18-20 years old possibly. She was one of the hottest WSW's I have seen in Socal in almost 5 years. Not really sure why was ignoring us. My only guess is that her manager was pressuring her to work and she did not feel like working and or was concerned that LE was cracking down. Perhaps we will get lucky and see more WSW's like this in Socal.

  9. #6108

    New page to look at.

    At dinosaursfanpage It some nice ones on there too. TRUST ME. But when I saw it I swear I got a BJ from 50 of them hoes.

  10. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Pig city until around 1240 am then all hell broke lose. Picked up a thin Latina, pretty face, great ass young. I thought she was white. $80. So many patrons that the local establishment was declining customers.

    Fantastic CBJ, pretty trimmed pussy, cute butthole, saggy b cups saggy tummy. She made sure to clean up afterwards and smelled nice.
    Saggy cups and tummy for 80? Whatever floats your boat dude.

  11. #6106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by CGFitness  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that looks 15.
    She definitely looked young. She was with another Latina that was attractive also.

  12. #6105

    Young Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Pig city until around 1240 am then all hell broke lose. Picked up a thin Latina, pretty face, great ass young. I thought she was white. $80. So many patrons that the local establishment was declining customers.

    Fantastic CBJ, pretty trimmed pussy, cute butthole, saggy b cups saggy tummy. She made sure to clean up afterwards and smelled nice.
    Is this the one that looks 15.

  13. #6104

    Hg

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    710 north exit left LBB 8:56 pm.

    Nobody at all. Could be too early. 1 trip only.

    105 west exit left Central 9:14 pm. Right on 120th-> Right on Fig 9:19 pm.

    Covered Fig all the way to MLK. Covered Western between 11th and Imperial Hwy.

    Main intention was to see an online provider. Struck out twice in one night. Main one, and back-up. Pull out phone. Had 3 choices. Decided to go for the 1 on Fig and 70th. Ad says she does incall, but she tells me she doesn't have a room.

    There were a lot of new young packs that night. 1 light skin BSW on 84th avoid me like I'm a pimp or LE. I don't take it personal. Some even yell out to me for business.

    Nobody on Western.

    Picked up 1 BSW on Fig and 70th.

    -El Segundo 110 south 12:55 am.
    Did you see any Latinas on HG?

  14. #6103

    Trouble on fig

    Quote Originally Posted by HardlySeek  [View Original Post]
    Got into a little trouble last time down there. I won't be going back anytime soon.
    What kind of trouble? With a villain or with LE?

  15. #6102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Care to elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by HardlySeek  [View Original Post]
    Got into a little trouble last time down there. I won't be going back anytime soon.
    Care to elaborate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape