Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 798 of 888 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 13312
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1357

    Curious

    Any word on this one? Be a bit of a drive for me to go to Anderson, but I might could be tempted.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/245886184332

  2. #1356

    Very likely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have Intel on this one? Seems a little TGTBT but I never know anymore.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/434275526597
    99% sure it's a fake due to all the other STG postings in places like Oregon, Colorado, Maine, Virginia, Louisiana. Very few if any providers get around this much. The poster did a good job of covering their tracks by deleting older ads but one of the reverse picture searches (Google) still has the cached ad listings.

  3. #1355

    Anyone seen?

    Has anyone seen or have Intel on this one? Seems a little TGTBT but I never know anymore.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/434275526597

  4. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    This gal has been posting regularly lately. I remember her from BP where she occasionally advertised. But I've never seen her. My spider sense says she's at best lazy and at worst a thief, because I know for a fact she runs with another girl who is a thieving pimped out POS. However. She makes my danglies bulge. So I am requesting any info you veteran mongers have. If any.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/154351207995
    My notes on her was advertising $$$ / night for massage outcalls, but no other notes about her. Have to assume menu was limited since her ad was in the 'therapeutic massage' section of BP, but maybe she's offering more now.

  5. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    This gal has been posting regularly lately. I remember her from BP where she occasionally advertised. But I've never seen her. My spider sense says she's at best lazy and at worst a thief, because I know for a fact she runs with another girl who is a thieving pimped out POS. However. She makes my danglies bulge. So I am requesting any info you veteran mongers have. If any.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/154351207995
    I set something up with her back in the BP days and when it came time to meet she ghosted me.

  6. #1352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    ISO no name girl

    This gal has been posting regularly lately. I remember her from BP where she occasionally advertised. But I've never seen her. My spider sense says she's at best lazy and at worst a thief, because I know for a fact she runs with another girl who is a thieving pimped out POS. However. She makes my danglies bulge. So I am requesting any info you veteran mongers have. If any.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/154351207995

  7. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    You saw, heard, felt something that was not right and you left the area and did not let yourself become a victim!!
    Yea she also asked me to get condums. Usaially thays signs of a sting. However it was definitely a set up. 4 on one would definitely not have been good.

  8. #1350

    Well played

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/685105020840

    Almost saw London on Friday night after work. I asked if I could take a shower since I would not be able to home and not come out again. She told me her bathroom was broken but no problem still wanted me to come. She is in Spartanburg and gave me the wrong address to the wrong motel but it ended up being across the street. And when I called her she wanted to know what kind of car I was driving. I said I was not comfortable telling her that and I left. On my way out I saw a sports car with four looking thugs in it and I'm glad I bailed. I contacted Ella and saw her Saturday late morning and I had a great time.
    You saw, heard, felt something that was not right and you left the area and did not let yourself become a victim!!

  9. #1349

    Porn Watching Amber?


  10. #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Monica off and on over the years. I most recently saw her last week. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She does have a bit of a tummy that she hides in the pics, but all chicks do that. She gives an amazing BBBJ with Cim, but not into daty. She loves to ride. She really gets into it and will have several 0's. She does smoke, but I see no signs of any other habits. She will quote you a rate of 130 for hhr and 100 for q. V. However, she sometimes negotiates. I spent a q. V. With her last week that turned into a half hour for. 6. I'd recommend. She is cute, but not a knockout. But she makes up for it with effort.
    She's actually gone up then, because I was quoted 0. 6 / 0. 95 / $,8 for q / hh / h a few months ago when I researched her. She's actually 48 (or possibly 49 now), not the age she claims. One of the pics she sometimes posts looks like it might have been her 20 years ago, or perhaps it's of someone else. She has lots of drug charges and shoplifting / thefts on her record, so be careful when you see her and only carry what you plan to leave. I wouldn't consider an outcall to your home either.

  11. #1347

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    How was her incall? Clean and safe?

    Any talk of Greek being available?
    Infall was clean and safe. Lower end motel (but has recently been renovated). You won't visit the greek isles with this one. But she will ride you like a stallion!

  12. #1346

    Monica's Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Monica off and on over the years. I most recently saw her last week. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She does have a bit of a tummy that she hides in the pics, but all chicks do that. She gives an amazing BBBJ with Cim, but not into daty. She loves to ride. She really gets into it and will have several 0's. She does smoke, but I see no signs of any other habits. She will quote you a rate of 130 for hhr and 100 for q. V. However, she sometimes negotiates. I spent a q. V. With her last week that turned into a half hour for. 6. I'd recommend. She is cute, but not a knockout. But she makes up for it with effort.
    How was her incall? Clean and safe?

    Any talk of Greek being available?

  13. #1345

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Tell us about the good times! Is she GFE? Pics accurate? What are her pros and cons menu-wise? What was her starting and ending rate for you?
    I have seen Monica off and on over the years. I most recently saw her last week. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She does have a bit of a tummy that she hides in the pics, but all chicks do that. She gives an amazing BBBJ with Cim, but not into daty. She loves to ride. She really gets into it and will have several 0's. She does smoke, but I see no signs of any other habits. She will quote you a rate of 130 for hhr and 100 for q. V. However, she sometimes negotiates. I spent a q. V. With her last week that turned into a half hour for. 6. I'd recommend. She is cute, but not a knockout. But she makes up for it with effort.

  14. #1344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Details!

    Tell us about the good times! Is she GFE? Pics accurate? What are her pros and cons menu-wise? What was her starting and ending rate for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Had fun with her several times myself, until she found out I saw her friend. And the stunt she pulled on me in Greenville.

  15. #1343

    Chelsea?

    Has anyone heard from Chelsea Turner lately? I know things kind of blew up about her a while ago, and since then, I haven't heard anything from / about her.

    RM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape