Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 5400
-
08-25-18 22:21 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 144One to avoid for out call Jada
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/296547325172 is a junkie that is hard to get rid off. She kept going to the bathroom to "clean up". Lots of excuses and lots of drama. Maybe good for street head, but do not let her into you hotel room bathroom. She will want to set up camp in there.
I would not recommend.
-
08-25-18 21:30 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 599That's funny
The same thing happened to me once in West Palm Beach. Back then, I paid girls up front. Had a double with 2 hot girls and I gave them the money and they went to the car to get something. Of course, they never came back. I did exactly what was suggested. I used a burner app on my phone and set up a date with these girls agreeing to their first price so they thought they were going to rob somebody else of a lit more than they robbed from me. I gave them an upscale hotel and a random room number. Hope some poor SOB wasn't there with his wife when they arrived.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 17:47 #1933Regular Member

Posts: 47TOFTT. A swing and a BIG miss!
Hooked up with this one last evening, if she is Colomvian that is the only thing true.
There is a slim possibility that a few of these could be her if creatively shot.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orl...9282/1/1306737
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orl...9282/1/1306411
https://aypapi.com.orlando.listcrawl...187/5166369282
The chick was actually very nice, seemed clean, and was in a nicely kept hotel room. I should have walked when I saw her but went through with it.
Her face was fairly plain, she was short with big natural tits (but not as nice as those pictured) and she wore this black corsett deal-that I am betting was to compress a sizeable gut. She had a big ass but not your typical Colombiana bubble ass. Unfortunately.
Everything was covered, I hit it hard and quick doggie and she cleaned me up.
Like I say, she was a very pleasant woman but the pictures aren't her and not a good representation of her so its a bullshyte provider. Defin would not recommend.
-
08-25-18 04:58 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 2655Yep sounds like her MO. I wonder how many gents she robs a month? Someone had mentioned to set her up and simply send her on a wild goose chase to a hotel and just randomly give her a room number.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 09:19 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 237Pay her
Somebody needs to pay her in fake money odds are she barley looks at it.
Originally Posted by Lars36
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 09:05 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 1353Pool
"Be careful with this one gentlemen. I had a friend who set up an appointment with her for the 3 hr session when he was in Orlando on business. He preplanned and they exchanged quite a few emails. Apparently just enough to develop a level of trust. He told me she arrived at his hotel room they talked a bit, exchanged a few kisses. He said she thought it would be nice to spend a little time by the pool. Probably agreeing was his first mistake especially when she said I'll go get my bathing suit. Prior to that she told him lets get the awkward part over, the donation so he gave it to her! I asked him why he gave her the money up front, he told me because he was stupid and wasn't thinking with the right head. ".
I remember reading a similar review not very long ago? Same one or two pool rip-offs?
-
08-24-18 07:15 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 376From Link #2: "I met this escort. I kissed her at the door. I gave her her money. We had a glass of wine, and talked for a few minutes. Then she excused herself to get something from her car. (Stupidly, I wasn't suspicious.) She never came back. She left a bag behind. When I realized she wasn't coming back, and checked the bag, it was full of newpaper and plastic bags. Just filler. The bag was to make it appear she was coming back. She was planning to ditch me. This woman is a thief, and no one should patronize her. Even if she has the great skills that she claims, no one will get to benefit by them. ".
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Hindsight is a *****.
All I can say is, NEXT! Live to hump another day.
HL54.
-
08-24-18 06:23 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 2655Another Cash and Dash Provider
Be careful with this one gentlemen. I had a friend who set up an appointment with her for the 3 hr session when he was in Orlando on business. He preplanned and they exchanged quite a few emails. Apparently just enough to develop a level of trust. He told me she arrived at his hotel room they talked a bit, exchanged a few kisses. He said she thought it would be nice to spend a little time by the pool. Probably agreeing was his first mistake especially when she said I'll go get my bathing suit. Prior to that she told him lets get the awkward part over, the donation so he gave it to her! I asked him why he gave her the money up front, he told me because he was stupid and wasn't thinking with the right head.
He sent me multiple links because she generally runs several ads without a name. He told me her name was Kate but I suspect she changes that but has the same routine.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...elyRare-83709/
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...lumeXTC-90407/
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...20Dream-86117/
-
08-23-18 19:37 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 529Sorry to hear that happened
I drive two hours to get to Orlando to see an escort but I always have two backup phone numbers and that's how I met Mere. The girl I was supposed to meet had to cancel so I texted Mere and she turned out to be better.
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
08-23-18 18:06 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 2964Not sure you really missed out on anything.
I had high hopes too, only to be disappointed. I met with her, she's definitely older than I thought. From her ads and the reviews, I was expecting about 50, I'd guess she's closer to 60. While I give her props for being in such great shape for her age, overall, she still looks about 60. Plus, she spent a lot of time texting, probably the first 10 minutes of our session she was on her phone. I'd say, consider yourself lucky and move onto the next one!
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 17:56 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 7357No doubt.
She is on the Candy brother.
Originally Posted by SeekingTight2
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
08-23-18 12:27 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 32Catalina (live escort reviews)
Scheduled with Catalina for 11:00 am this morning. Live on East Coast and drove all the way to international drive for the appointment. Arrived on time and text her for room # she then says I meant 11:00 pm and that she was not available now. I text you got to be kidding her reply SORRY. I had already explained my work schedule and made it clear I had to be at work at 1:00 pm today. She seems fairly nice but expect confusion and possible screwed up times and schedule if you contact this one. Good Luck.
ST2.
-
08-23-18 08:28 #1923Banned Member

Posts: 242On to the next
Since you're not local you likely don't have a bunch of Orlando contacts for situations like this. Next time you make the trip for an appointment have a max wait time limit. Mine is 10 minutes and that's if she keeps communication throughout. If the girl is silent past your max limit hit up the classifieds. Plenty of girls there waiting for your call, some maybe available immediately to drain your balls.
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
Bookmark this link.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...yid=98&catid=1
TMC.
-
08-22-18 19:14 #1922Banned Member

Posts: 573Funny but not so funny thing
More and more of the girls seem to be doing exactly what you described in your posting. It's a push back from them, the "established" ones are taking their status as reliable and abusing it maybe to drive up prices? Smh.
Originally Posted by Allenflusa
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 18:50 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 177LilSexyMe69 - NEVER AGAIN
LilSexyMe69 appears to be my perfect escort. Attractive MILF, MSOG, Greek. So when I saw that she was coming back to Orlando, I made an appointment for 1:00, and drove 3 hours from my home in Fort Myers to meet her, arriving plenty early to avoid any issues, and sat in a restaurant near I-drive to await our appointment. As agreed I texted her for location. She let me know that she would not arrive by 1, but closer to 2, (Coming from Melbourne) and I was fine with that. At 2, having still not heard anything from her, I texted and asked if we were still on. No response. Finally, at 2:33, she texted that she would not arrive until 3:30. Really irritated now, but decided to wait. At 3:45 she texts that she just arrived at the hotel, but needs to check in and do some stuff. I had arranged a business dinner and meeting at night in Longwood, so it was now impossible to spend an hour with her. I asked about 10 pm when I returned from my business meeting, or the next day, since she indicated that she had an open schedule. No response at all, and no further communication.
So I invested nearly an entire day to have an appointment with this "perfect" escort, and she simply blew me off, when she easily could have arranged an appointment for the next day, having previously indicated that she was not busy at all. Never again!!












Reply With Quote






