Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,821 to 29,835 of 59518
-
08-23-18 14:23 #29698Regular Member

Posts: 6Lowdown on Mei Mei in Smyrna
I think Mei Mei's management wants to be legit (no idea then why they used to advertise so much on BP, but that's besides the point I guess), but there are several girls there that offer HE on the sly. There's a really tall and husky girl that works there that gives a great massage, but absolutely nothing else. Ivy was very young and thin w / nothing up top. In addition to the HE, she offered to upsell me to feel up her little titties for an additional fee. I passed on that one. Coco was young and very cute with a nice thick ass. She wanted a hundred for the HE + she would take off her shirt. I took her up on it, but it probably wasn't worth it. There's another girl there that is a little older and not as attractive. Gives the best HJ I've ever had, but haven't seen her in months.
Originally Posted by KokoRico
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 14:00 #29697Regular Member

Posts: 6PZ Confirmed
Since I've had nothing but bad experiences there, I was skeptical about this one. But since it's basically in my backyard I wanted to check this out. Can confirm that there have been some changes and you can leave happy from here.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 12:35 #29696Senior Member

Posts: 415Healthy Massage
Anybody have any luck at Healthy massage on north Main in Alpheretta? PM would be fine. Thanks.
-
08-23-18 09:30 #29695Senior Member

Posts: 4061Even when you call to make an appointment that can suck, especially if the woman you want to see is very popular. Most of the women who answer the phone will lie and say the girl you want to see is not there or no longer works there; due to that girl getting all the business. It’s true they can lie in person when you come in, but you may see your favorite when you walk in. I admit when I’m in an area close to my home I do put my head down when I walk by another monger but only cuz of what I do.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 04:39 #29694Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's Therapy Plus in Smyrna and one allegedly in.
Originally Posted by PipeWrench
[View Original Post]
Cartersville.
-
08-23-18 04:17 #29693Senior Member

Posts: 39Golden
1465 Peachtree Pkwy in the plaza with Dollar Tree.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 23:17 #29692Banned Member

Posts: 246Busted again
Just saw that 2 spots in Hall County were two ladies had been arrested before were again arrested for the same thing. I couldn't find a link on channel 2 website. I wonder if they will shut them down now.
-
08-22-18 23:11 #29691Senior Member

Posts: 611Where is Golden, black diamond plaza or across from the collection?
Originally Posted by AncientAlien
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 21:20 #29690Senior Member

Posts: 76I hate striking out, but I went back to see Lisa. She delivered just as you reported.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 20:54 #29689Senior Member

Posts: 42West side
Where's this KAMP of the west side?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 20:45 #29688Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
You only need to call to make an appointment if you have a favorite at a CAMP. Otherwise, just show up. They'll tell you how long the wait will be but you generally have to add 5-10 minutes to that amount of time as they'll bullshit you. I hate waiting more than 5 minutes unless I can nap in an empty room, so I'll tell them I'll return in x number of minutes (whatever time they tell me my girl will be available). Don't worry about seeing other mongers as the girls know most guys like to be discreet so they'll make sure the coast is clear before leading a monger out of a room. If you do inadvertently see another monger, most won't make direct eye contact anyway. I do, but that's just me!
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 19:38 #29687Senior Member

Posts: 57Thank you for your kind wisdom.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 15:29 #29686

Posts: 22Totally Legit
Totally legit, but a good legit massage. Lots of male / female customers, very commercial. You might find a UTR chick in there, but like finding one at Massage Envy, it wouldn't be the business model like other places.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 15:16 #29685Senior Member

Posts: 39Golden Exit 13 cumming
I visited there a while back and got Lynn, I believe she is the owner very beautiful girl but would not let me touch her and kept me covered the whole time. Anyone have any experience with her? She did ask me to come back not sure how to take that.
-
08-22-18 12:24 #29684Senior Member

Posts: 4061During my rookie monger days I'd call ahead but the language barrier sometimes was so bad so I just went in. Calling had its positives and negatives depending on how you want to look at it.
Originally Posted by ViseMonkey
[View Original Post]
As for just going in, they tell you to come back if everyone (or the one you want to see) is busy or they'll have you wait in a room for 5-10 min. I'll wait 10 minutes max and then I leave. I made the stupid mistake one time of waiting 20 minutes one time and a girl chased me out as I left. She called me back (why my dumbass give them my real number I don't know) telling me she'd give me a discount if I came back. The discount was the same they posted in their ad. Don't let them have you wait for long or just call (you may have to repeat yourself a few times of what you want). I'm going to call ZR to get my 4 hand massage since both Marys are becoming popular.











Reply With Quote






