Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,581 to 29,595 of 30808
-
08-23-18 21:47 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 311Check that.
Went back and looked at the girls. I don't think the dancer is Gia.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 21:26 #1227Banned Member

Posts: 231Reviewed many times
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
That's two, time for a new user
A2
-
08-23-18 21:15 #1226Banned Member

Posts: 231He'll tesh!
I don't think I've ever seen a bad review on her. That body is ALL that. She is smokin hot! Been awhile since I seen her but it was a CBJ. If Greek was available it was xtra. Not sure if it was though. Chrissy has a few rules but all in all my session was 9 out if 10. Cause no one is perfect LOL she's beautiful and a good time. Don't hesitate to see her.
Originally Posted by Alnova1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 21:00 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 161Scam
Scam. Posted in 7 cities in the last hour. Most that take credit cards are fake.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 20:55 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 161Stacy
Haven't seen her but doubt she's worth $. 2 for a qv.
Originally Posted by Terk12
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 20:50 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 161Chrissie
She's been around for awhile. Back and forth between here and Florida. Real pictures. Maybe a little heavier now. Fun to be with. Qv is. 8.
Originally Posted by Alnova1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 19:42 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes. She is a slim chocolate chick.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 18:23 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 283Stephanie.
Anyone having any reviews on her?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943567
-
08-23-18 18:02 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 26Stacy?
Any reviews on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-escort-raleigh-309049
-
08-23-18 17:47 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 44Chrissy.
Anyone seen this one. Looks great but hate to pass up my regular when I visit Raleigh because I know what I'm getting.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files....htm?cat=43701
-
08-23-18 15:13 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 311XGia
Try the local gentlemen's establishment near the airport. 99% certain I saw her working there. Maybe get yourself a to-go box?
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 10:29 #1217Banned Member

Posts: 231Gia
Anyone see her lately or hav current contact info in her. I haven't tried to see her since the beginning of the year. My # I have doesn't work.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6179/1/893377
-
08-22-18 18:58 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 175Faith Love?
First, I have always been reluctant to see Khole / Kattrina because of her picture in Uncle Sam family book. Even there she was hot. She was quoting $ for a QV, but she looks even better now, so I wouldn't be surprized if $. 5 is now required to see her.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
Just for academic purposes where can we see the artistic performance of Faith Love? I tried to Google but I ended up watching videos of a pretty AA, is that her?
-
08-22-18 17:21 #1215Banned Member

Posts: 231They are a blast!
All women are 26 and all women are name CoCo. LOL.
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:13 #1214Banned Member

Posts: 231Bks
Once again! Amazing time with a VERY hot Columbian. Get VIP status and see a gorgeous woman that knows the true meaning of provider. $200 always gets you clean, always dressed sexy, safe location, alphabet soup of any positions you can think of, Full menu, Greek is xtra, absolutely fantastic time every time. If we held all providers to the standards set by these women none of them would be able to charge 100 hr at most. There's 3 beautiful Colombians in town now. Go see one! Amazing!











Reply With Quote




