Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 8276
-
08-24-18 17:37 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 836Got a room
If anyone wants to split the cost, I have a room at one of the nicer hotels on fig. I am going to fuck some street meat.
-
08-24-18 16:07 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 2198Yes I should have done so. I forgot to mention that the other blonde was older. Late 20's or early 30's. She was okay, but she did not interest me.
Originally Posted by CGFitness
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 16:04 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 127https://www.instagram.com/dinosaursfanpage/
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 14:08 #6113Regular Member

Posts: 24Try dinosaursfanpage ig. That's what worked for me, but I don't know if that's the same one. Seems to be.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 13:57 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 1622Me neither. I keep getting dinosaurs.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 11:54 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 345New page to look at.
Hey Fly, can't find it -.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 10:19 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 237Nice report
Amazing. Sneak in a couple photos next time haha.
Originally Posted by Mongerseeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 04:05 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 2198Cruise report
Was up in OC for a seminar today. So decided to cruise OC, Long Beach and Fig. Saw one potential SW on LBB. Headed on up to Fig and arrived around 9 pm. Saw about 6 SW's out. Saw 2 blond WSW's out which was a bit surprising. Saw this one young fairly hot blonde by the Churches chicken I pulled over for her a few times and she ignored me and this other guy. She had short hair and was wearing glasses. She was about 18-20 years old possibly. She was one of the hottest WSW's I have seen in Socal in almost 5 years. Not really sure why was ignoring us. My only guess is that her manager was pressuring her to work and she did not feel like working and or was concerned that LE was cracking down. Perhaps we will get lucky and see more WSW's like this in Socal.
-
08-23-18 11:45 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 527New page to look at.
At dinosaursfanpage It some nice ones on there too. TRUST ME. But when I saw it I swear I got a BJ from 50 of them hoes.
-
08-21-18 23:15 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 527Saggy cups and tummy for 80? Whatever floats your boat dude.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 23:06 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 1525She definitely looked young. She was with another Latina that was attractive also.
Originally Posted by CGFitness
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 21:21 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 237Young Latina
Is this the one that looks 15.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 21:20 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 237Hg
Did you see any Latinas on HG?
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 21:18 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 237Trouble on fig
What kind of trouble? With a villain or with LE?
Originally Posted by HardlySeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 20:05 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 2476Care to elaborate
Care to elaborate?
Originally Posted by HardlySeek
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






