Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12975

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustTom  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I can attest that she was, in fact, "busy".
    I certainly did not mean to set off a firestorm over this girl, like I said I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as I have never read a bad thing about her. Things happen, I was just pointing out that she is not responding to me. Still isn't.

  2. #12974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustTom  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I can attest that she was, in fact, "busy".
    You little devil, you. LMAO.

  3. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, a chick who won't do something as simple as telling a potential client what her rate's are is a huge red flag. No beitch is that fucking busy where she can't text her damm rates.

    My guess is it's a bait and switch AND definitely not the girl who will open the door.

    C5.
    Sorry. I can attest that she was, in fact, "busy".

  4. #12972

    Can't contact Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Same here, texted last night for a brief minute, and when I asked where she was located never heard back. Tried texting her again this morning and called but haven't heard a thing. Guess I will have to move on as we all know how the story ends when you make plans with a provider who won't return or even acknowledge messages.

  5. #12971

    Can't reach Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Same here, I texted her last night and got a couple replies. When I asked where abouts she's located never heard back. Texted her a couple times this morning, and called but no answer. Guess I'll be moving on.

  6. #12970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    Another curious about donation for that cutey.
    In my experience, a chick who won't do something as simple as telling a potential client what her rate's are is a huge red flag. No beitch is that fucking busy where she can't text her damm rates.

    My guess is it's a bait and switch AND definitely not the girl who will open the door.

    C5.

  7. #12969

    Still trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    Another curious about donation for that cutey.
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.

  8. #12968

    Love let me tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Ashley happened to be in Orlando today and I was able to catch up with her. Had a great dream with goes along with all the other reports. Gentleman if you get a chance to see this sexy MILF she is a must.
    The PLEASURE was all mine. Thank you for choosing me to see today. I very much enjoyed our dream time together. Ladies if this "Gentleman" contacts you for a dream do not hesitate to book him. He's clean, well groomed, VERY nice body, good looking and a TRUE gentleman.

    Love To ALL.

    Xo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  9. #12967

    Loren

    Saw Loren again. She got new digits. Not bad at all. She's still out in Deltona though which sucks. 60 for msog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180819_193625.jpg‎  

  10. #12966
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a very cute blonde spinner. Any nude pics?

    C5.
    Not on me but I'll get some LOL!

  11. #12965

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat2013  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    2 marios for an hour.

  12. #12964

    Ashley (Sicilian GFE)

    Ashley happened to be in Orlando today and I was able to catch up with her. Had a great dream with goes along with all the other reports. Gentleman if you get a chance to see this sexy MILF she is a must.

  13. #12963

    Agree on Jess

    Another curious about donation for that cutey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a very cute blonde spinner. Any nude pics?

    C5.

  14. #12962
    Chill Bruh. I do that shit all the time. The I & O are right next to each other. English is not her primary language.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    This is the second time I have seen this, the correct spelling is "for", not "fir".

    I also wanted to thank you for a wonderful time, hope to see you again.

    Pilot.

  15. #12961

    Spell Check

    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaGfe  [View Original Post]
    Thank you fir thinking of me.
    This is the second time I have seen this, the correct spelling is "for", not "fir".

    I also wanted to thank you for a wonderful time, hope to see you again.

    Pilot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape