Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 731 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. I've been in your city 3 days, and totally saturated the local under 30 group on SA. I'd guess I hit 100. All I have to show for it was one nice dinner. I spoke w / that POT before I traveled, I could not get any of the others to even take a phone call. Perhaps I am chopped liver, the local talent may not have liked some aspects (6 decades). Your POTs are more offended by married men than those on the west coast. There is definitely local dependency on success I guess. I have done similar trips to San Fran where I had a SB in my hotel room each of my 3 nites there, FCing w / one. IDK what my fault was, I am all ears. BTW, I am not interested in any UTRs.
    FFA, don't know what to tell you. I have had phenomenal experience in Boston. Much better than at the homebase in DC. Sure some have been 30 something's and therefore out of your range, but quite a few 20 somethings. Including a handful of college gals. I am about two decades younger than you so perhaps that is the difference?

  2. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    They even picked up the restaurant for me. "I always want to try this place, if we can meet over there will be great. ".
    Hahaha They are not that entitled. WOW! Where do they think that any of that is even remotely going to happen.

    Where do they fill their heads with that bs?

  3. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. I've been in your city 3 days, and totally saturated the local under 30 group on SA. I'd guess I hit 100. All I have to show for it was one nice dinner. I spoke w / that POT before I traveled, I could not get any of the others to even take a phone call. Perhaps I am chopped liver, the local talent may not have liked some aspects (6 decades). Your POTs are more offended by married men than those on the west coast. There is definitely local dependency on success I guess. I have done similar trips to San Fran where I had a SB in my hotel room each of my 3 nites there, FCing w / one. IDK what my fault was, I am all ears. BTW, I am not interested in any UTRs.
    Women here in the Northeast are the most uptight, opinionated, and closed minded than anywhere else in the country, even the young college girls.

    Sorry man.

  4. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Here is a nice mature / MILF type. There was no money exchanged and none asked for. She just asked to be spoiled, which didn't mean much more then a drink and offering to get her dinner when we met. Met her out and she looked just like her pics. Noticed that she was married. Typical crappy marriage story and will be eventually divorced. Husband treats her like garbage. I didn't want to really get into it.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS, heavy french kissing all for $0. 00. Just bought her a drink and was nice to her.

    If you reach out to her. Be a gentleman. Just offer to take her out to dinner / drinks and act normal. You will probably get laid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a148...3-7595624459e5
    Did this end up at your place, hers, or a hotel?

  5. #647

    Road baby strikeout

    Brothers. I've been in your city 3 days, and totally saturated the local under 30 group on SA. I'd guess I hit 100. All I have to show for it was one nice dinner. I spoke w / that POT before I traveled, I could not get any of the others to even take a phone call. Perhaps I am chopped liver, the local talent may not have liked some aspects (6 decades). Your POTs are more offended by married men than those on the west coast. There is definitely local dependency on success I guess. I have done similar trips to San Fran where I had a SB in my hotel room each of my 3 nites there, FCing w / one. IDK what my fault was, I am all ears. BTW, I am not interested in any UTRs.

  6. #646

    Digits of Erin?

    Erin was reviewed by Ebloke and she also conatcfed me for an arrangement. I asked her for her digits and she hasn't been online since. Could any of you who has seen her provide me her digits? You can confirm with her if you want and then PM me the number.


    Her SA link

    https://www.seeking.com/member/46083804-77bf-4f22-b808-0da9603cec13

  7. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    You should've asked them if you were the appetizer, the entree, or the main course!
    They even picked up the restaurant for me. "I always want to try this place, if we can meet over there will be great. ".

  8. #644

    Freebie

    Here is a nice mature / MILF type. There was no money exchanged and none asked for. She just asked to be spoiled, which didn't mean much more then a drink and offering to get her dinner when we met. Met her out and she looked just like her pics. Noticed that she was married. Typical crappy marriage story and will be eventually divorced. Husband treats her like garbage. I didn't want to really get into it.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS, heavy french kissing all for $0. 00. Just bought her a drink and was nice to her.

    If you reach out to her. Be a gentleman. Just offer to take her out to dinner / drinks and act normal. You will probably get laid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a148...3-7595624459e5

  9. #643

    Different types out there

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    I chat with girls and at times they message me. At various levels they just disappear. They don't read chats, they are online, but just disappear. Am I doing something wrong? I don't even ask for sex, I just ask for their allowance and meeting up.
    Basically, have had pretty good luck but every so often something crazy comes along. Several post as being in Boston, but are so far away it's half day of back and forth travel. One 53 yo posted Boston but in Rhode Island because the state is to small and everybody knows everyone. She didn't want to message, text, or email but would talk. Gave the burner #. She called. Ambled through the prelim convo. Repeatedly said was not a hooker just in a bad spot financially. On SA since 2014, but that was SA's error. Finally to the $, wanted 6000 per month. Remember she's 53 lives in RI and is not a hooker. I guess just a dreamer. Said I was the bad person for not wanting to help her. Glad it was the end of a nice day and I was partaking so turned out to be a real hoot.

  10. #642
    You should've asked them if you were the appetizer, the entree, or the main course!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    I have two girls asked me to pay them $200 just to have them eat dinner with me

  11. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the seasoned players I have digits of 5-6 gals now. Rates are high but let's see how it goes.

    I agree with the hot college girl thing. One was asking for 500 bucks for some books. When I asked what do I get in return, she asks what do I expect. When I said well physical intimacy, she said she was surprised she wasn't expecting it. I was like yeah, I will give 500 to you for just talking to me.
    I have two girls asked me to pay them $200 just to have them eat dinner with me. Where do they get these ideas that we are so desperately lonely?

  12. #640

    Some success

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    There are different types of girls on here wanting different kinds of arrangements so depends who you are talking to. A seasoned pro or former backpage girl doesn't want to go back and forth with endless emails. You are wasting their time. A hot college girl who is hesitant and cautious because they never did this before may require a lengthy email exchanges before meeting. One of my top UTRs is a hot college chick I met on SA. It took a month of texting everyday for her to become comfortable with me. She finally took a leap of faith and we met. Now it's like having a girlfriend without the drama. Also keep in mind, the hotter they are, the more hits they are getting from other guys. So you are competing with other guys. When it happens to me I don't sweat it. I just move on. It's a numbers game. The more women you talk to, the more likely you have a chance at meeting someone. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the time or patience. Some people misinterpret SA as a replacement for backpage. Although there has been an influx of backpage girls due to FOSTA its still a whole different ballgame.
    Thanks to all the seasoned players I have digits of 5-6 gals now. Rates are high but let's see how it goes.

    I agree with the hot college girl thing. One was asking for 500 bucks for some books. When I asked what do I get in return, she asks what do I expect. When I said well physical intimacy, she said she was surprised she wasn't expecting it. I was like yeah, I will give 500 to you for just talking to me.

  13. #639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    No simple answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    There are different types of girls on here wanting different kinds of arrangements so depends who you are talking to. A seasoned pro or former backpage girl doesn't want to go back and forth with endless emails. You are wasting their time. A hot college girl who is hesitant and cautious because they never did this before may require a lengthy email exchanges before meeting. One of my top UTRs is a hot college chick I met on SA. It took a month of texting everyday for her to become comfortable with me. She finally took a leap of faith and we met. Now it's like having a girlfriend without the drama. Also keep in mind, the hotter they are, the more hits they are getting from other guys. So you are competing with other guys. When it happens to me I don't sweat it. I just move on. It's a numbers game. The more women you talk to, the more likely you have a chance at meeting someone. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the time or patience. Some people misinterpret SA as a replacement for backpage. Although there has been an influx of backpage girls due to FOSTA its still a whole different ballgame.
    Completely agree. Mirrors my experience.

  14. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    I chat with girls and at times they message me. At various levels they just disappear. They don't read chats, they are online, but just disappear. Am I doing something wrong? I don't even ask for sex, I just ask for their allowance and meeting up.
    Some of them might be bots that created by the website itself.

  15. #637

    Not one simple answer to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    I chat with girls and at times they message me. At various levels they just disappear. They don't read chats, they are online, but just disappear. Am I doing something wrong? I don't even ask for sex, I just ask for their allowance and meeting up.
    There are different types of girls on here wanting different kinds of arrangements so depends who you are talking to. A seasoned pro or former backpage girl doesn't want to go back and forth with endless emails. You are wasting their time. A hot college girl who is hesitant and cautious because they never did this before may require a lengthy email exchanges before meeting. One of my top UTRs is a hot college chick I met on SA. It took a month of texting everyday for her to become comfortable with me. She finally took a leap of faith and we met. Now it's like having a girlfriend without the drama. Also keep in mind, the hotter they are, the more hits they are getting from other guys. So you are competing with other guys. When it happens to me I don't sweat it. I just move on. It's a numbers game. The more women you talk to, the more likely you have a chance at meeting someone. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the time or patience. Some people misinterpret SA as a replacement for backpage. Although there has been an influx of backpage girls due to FOSTA its still a whole different ballgame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape