Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful blonde 90 pound spinner with very reasonable rate's. Amazing tight pussy!

    C5.
    How do I contact her.

  2. #13021

    Susanna.

    So, I was feeling the need for some Latina company. Had hit up Jessica a few times for some headache relief the last few weeks but is a little on the skinny side for anything else. Might sample in the future. So I was scrolling another site and came across Susanna. First glance I was sure it was a fake picture. Did a little research and kept coming up with the same type pictures. What the heck. Sent a text and received a response about twenty minutes later. Asked her location which was just off I-drive. The weather was terrible and I was a little late. Once more I thought it was bait and switch so I was not expecting much. Text me asking and wanting to know if I was associated with uncle. I get to mid-level hotel and she text me her room number. She opens the door and darn, it was her or her slightly older clone. Her breast were perfect bolt-ons and she was wearing a black night gown. She spoke little English but I did not let her know I speak Spanish. First thing she did was give me some hand sanitizer. Another quick LEO check and the clothes came off. She was a little mechanical, but her CBJ was a 7 out of 10. She did use some teeth which sort of freaked me out little. She has one of the most solid bodies I have seen. No baby damage, kitty was clean shaven. I am not sure if the ass was man-made or not. First up was CG. Straight mechanical and I was not feeling it. Switched to doggy. I will admit that ass was freaking beautiful. Some how she almost messed that up. Seemed like every six strokes she would wiggle her ass which through me off, and was once more mechanical. OK, so switched to missionary and pounded it home. I will say she cleaned me up and sent me out the door with a squirt of hand sanitizer LOL. Very sweet woman. Solid body. 100 donut damage. Would I repeat, not sure. If you are looking for a GFE, not here. If you are looking to work a Latina hard body, she is the women. YMMV. Stay safe.

    https://milfy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26794469/

  3. #13020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Bunny Photo's

    Beautiful blonde 90 pound spinner with very reasonable rate's. Amazing tight pussy!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo Editor-20180821_093328.jpg‎   Photo Editor-20180821_093209.jpg‎   Photo Editor-20180821_093244.jpg‎   Photo Editor-20180821_093227.jpg‎   Photo Editor-20180820_094059.jpg‎  


  4. #13019
    Quote Originally Posted by GT1220  [View Original Post]
    Anybody care to share her digits?
    I've been trying to get them too for about a month now.

  5. #13018

    Loren

    Anybody care to share her digits?

  6. #13017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed 100 Percent

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    She has no time to reply to you, then she's not worth your hard earned money.
    I couldn't agree with you more Sir.

    C5.

  7. #13016

    Forget about her

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I certainly did not mean to set off a firestorm over this girl, like I said I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as I have never read a bad thing about her. Things happen, I was just pointing out that she is not responding to me. Still isn't.
    She has no time to reply to you, then she's not worth your hard earned money.

  8. #13015

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustTom  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I can attest that she was, in fact, "busy".
    I certainly did not mean to set off a firestorm over this girl, like I said I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as I have never read a bad thing about her. Things happen, I was just pointing out that she is not responding to me. Still isn't.

  9. #13014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustTom  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I can attest that she was, in fact, "busy".
    You little devil, you. LMAO.

  10. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, a chick who won't do something as simple as telling a potential client what her rate's are is a huge red flag. No beitch is that fucking busy where she can't text her damm rates.

    My guess is it's a bait and switch AND definitely not the girl who will open the door.

    C5.
    Sorry. I can attest that she was, in fact, "busy".

  11. #13012

    Can't contact Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Same here, texted last night for a brief minute, and when I asked where she was located never heard back. Tried texting her again this morning and called but haven't heard a thing. Guess I will have to move on as we all know how the story ends when you make plans with a provider who won't return or even acknowledge messages.

  12. #13011

    Can't reach Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Same here, I texted her last night and got a couple replies. When I asked where abouts she's located never heard back. Texted her a couple times this morning, and called but no answer. Guess I'll be moving on.

  13. #13010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    Another curious about donation for that cutey.
    In my experience, a chick who won't do something as simple as telling a potential client what her rate's are is a huge red flag. No beitch is that fucking busy where she can't text her damm rates.

    My guess is it's a bait and switch AND definitely not the girl who will open the door.

    C5.

  14. #13009

    Still trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    Another curious about donation for that cutey.
    So, I'm intrigued enough to ask her about rates and so forth so I texted her this morning. She replied pretty quickly with a "hi" I asked her about rates and nothing for 3 hours (and counting). Maybe she has a real job so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.

  15. #13008

    Love let me tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Ashley happened to be in Orlando today and I was able to catch up with her. Had a great dream with goes along with all the other reports. Gentleman if you get a chance to see this sexy MILF she is a must.
    The PLEASURE was all mine. Thank you for choosing me to see today. I very much enjoyed our dream time together. Ladies if this "Gentleman" contacts you for a dream do not hesitate to book him. He's clean, well groomed, VERY nice body, good looking and a TRUE gentleman.

    Love To ALL.

    Xo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape