Thread: Best BBBJCIM
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1157
-
08-26-18 21:15 #92Senior Member

Posts: 533Lola Diaz
Cardates in FedWay usually for $. Can DT and swallows every drop and gets it all from you, no shortage of service. She'll let you finger her pussy, kiss, squeeze her huge tits, etc. She's a BBW latin chick. Reliably available.
-
08-21-18 11:48 #91Senior Member

Posts: 34TNA Board.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 23:22 #90Senior Member

Posts: 818Handles?
Where are these names from? They appear to be handles on a forum. FiestyFelicia? Brunette Brilliance? Dvous?
-
08-19-18 22:22 #89Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw brunette brilliance once and she was on her knees having trouble deep throating and asked for help so I put my hands on the back of her head and helped her. Awesome.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 20:14 #88Regular Member

Posts: 24Spokane?
Looking for a head specialist in Spokane. Will be passing through tomorrow.
-
08-02-18 22:15 #87Senior Member

Posts: 533She won't let you fuck her face or put your hands in her hair. Not my favorite.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 20:46 #86Senior Member

Posts: 228Yes I agree. I miss her dearly. She has found the love of her life in the hills.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 14:15 #85Senior Member

Posts: 607Ms. Hannah was highly turned on by getting fucked in the back seat of my diesel Super Duty. To this day I've never had better road head either.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 14:07 #84Senior Member

Posts: 152My experience wasn't all that. Remember, too, that she openly proclaimed often that she didn't like sex.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
Mistress Porsche was amazing.
-
07-31-18 12:24 #83Banned Member

Posts: 171Xoxoravenxx.
Sloppyhead and deepthroat.
I did cof.
-
07-28-18 18:52 #82Senior Member

Posts: 228There are BJ's and then there are these sweeties.
Hannah Deverell retired and missed.
Riely Star (believe it or not she patented BJ's).
Brunette Brilliance (swallows every drop).
Jacklyn (sweet heart).
Dvous (if you can catch her).
-
07-14-18 15:37 #81Senior Member

Posts: 220What's her stance on BBFS?
Originally Posted by PnwBullpup
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 21:23 #80Regular Member

Posts: 15Local Seattle non-pro BBBJ artist
I have a local girl in her mid-20's I see regularly I would be willing to trade numbers. She's cute and quirky and sucks great dick. Really incredible, and I've had my fair share. Willing to trade with guys who are respectful. She's just out here trying to make it like the rest of us. Don't be a dick.
-
07-06-18 03:33 #79Regular Member

Posts: 15Brandiikay from PDX
This chick is in my top 3 all-time for BBBJCIM, and she just texted.
Me saying she's on her way to Seattle for a few days. Outcalls / car dates only for now she said, but she'll go anywhere in the state. Don't miss out. She asked me to help get the word out hence the post here, but my endorsement of her skills is without reservation. Enjoy dudes.
360-XXX-7467.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-brandykay9094
-
07-04-18 19:26 #78Senior Member

Posts: 566TheOriginalKristy
TheOriginalKristy.
DT with the best.












Reply With Quote





