Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 28087
-
08-20-18 12:21 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 151Visiting
What's up fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting for a few days the first week of September and I was looking to relax on this trip. I prefer spinner body types and bigger tits. You can pm me or post your recommendations. Thanks a lot and if your ever in Cleveland let me know so I can help you out.
-
08-20-18 00:28 #7656Regular Member

Posts: 16Candy
So, what did she look like?
Originally Posted by DocJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 00:23 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 789I went to thus place on Tuesday and got Luna. Decent massage, but tried to act like she doesn't do HJ. Wanted me to do it myself. I said no way, so she finally gave me a very lame HJ. Had to wait over 30 minutes just to get a massage. Must have pucked the wrong day, because guys were in and out of that place and only Luna and Michelle was working.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 22:51 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 44Patience
Deleted by Admin
If you wish to let this lady keep your nuts in her bedside table that's fine but to preserve what little self respect you have left I'm not going to let you brag about cutting them off and giving them to her.
A2
-
08-18-18 22:02 #7653

Posts: 366Very interesting
I didn't know that! Interesting! And that's the reason sign language works best. There's no mistaking one hand gesturing with a circle made of the thumb and forefinger (as in "Okay") and the other hand putting one finger through that hole. Everyone understands that, even celibate monks. Call it fucky-wucky or wucky-fucky. It's all the same in the end. .
Originally Posted by TheStigyEh
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 15:55 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 162L's
Very true, but if I could add, it also depends on the Asian. Thais can't pronounce are's for example and instead substitute and L sound, so "Rick, I want go your room for boom boom" comes out "Lick, I want go your loom for boom boom".
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 14:36 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 43Does not get more legit. Been there for legit massage.
Originally Posted by LookingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 13:04 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 29Pine Spa
I was wondering the same thing. Have not seen or heard any new reports on Pine. Are there still good providers working there? Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 10:35 #7649Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone been to Asian Twins foot massage in Mira Mesa? They're about a mile north of the Mira Mesa mall on Camino Ruiz? Just wondering how they are.
-
08-17-18 21:03 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 244Not impressed
Got Amy, she had nice tits but a little chubby and unenthusiastic. The place is weird too how the office is connected to a used car place. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by HalfOfADeck
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 20:52 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 164Actual photos?
They do look very hot. Would be nice if someone TOFTT and confirmed if real photos or the old bait and switch. Love the cute spinner young Asian girls but can't count on any of the posted photos in the ads.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 18:26 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 74Bernardo Massage
2 x in 3 weeks at Bernardo Massage to see Jennifer. She was at H'z with Anna. She's my backup when I am being lazy. Good medium massage with some skills she learned from Anna. 40 hr and 60 tip because she lets me play some. She looks 40's, thin and sometimes hit miss for best massage.
-
08-17-18 18:17 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 74Daggett
BSB reported 2 new at daggett, worth a look.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 17:52 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 244Pine?
Haven't heard much of Pine lately. I'm in the area. Pine or Dagget?
-
08-17-18 12:52 #7643Regular Member

Posts: 24Wax / massage
I'm planning on getting it waxed down there.
I was wondering if I can get an happy ending there, does anybody have an experience / s getting happy ending from a waxing shop?












Reply With Quote




