Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 30759
-
08-20-18 03:36 #20739Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: Has anyone tried Jennifer
If you do a search in this thread, you'll see numerous reports.
Originally Posted by Dmcg23
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 03:24 #20738Senior Member

Posts: 5110It's amusing how Jennifer's three advertising photos currently show a blond woman or blond women, but the description says that the "Hair Color" of Jennifer is "Black". By the way, the first purported photo of Jennifer, with a blurred face, is actually a modified photo of internet model Brina Bing, who has 571,000 followers on Instagram, her own shopping website, and does not blur her face in photos.
Originally Posted by Dmcg23
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-18 00:23 #20737Regular Member

Posts: 13Has anyone tried Jennifer
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...-7247-11975172
New to me, may be old to you.
-
08-20-18 00:20 #20736Senior Member

Posts: 1443Bella
Thank you to everyone who responded on my inquiry on Bella.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
I appreciate all of you for your input.
-
08-19-18 17:09 #20735Senior Member

Posts: 223I concur. But I don't pay the higher fees. I just negotiate an all inclusive number.
Originally Posted by BobLobaw
[View Original Post]
On a side note, has anyone been with Jenny in the same location? I heard FS was on the table. I've been with her a few times but nothing offered. Yet. She's not the skinniest, kinda chunky, but fun to talk to and good massage.
-
08-19-18 13:49 #20734Senior Member

Posts: 1980Bring it
Let's here it. Of course, you've just outed yourself as you know the providers read this. Sounds like a good gig though. Some repairs for some pussy. 😜.
Originally Posted by Insideinfo
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-18 05:55 #20733Regular Member

Posts: 21Stop by yesterday. Owner and other MT said she no longer work there.
Originally Posted by Hooman1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 20:20 #20732Senior Member

Posts: 67Jenny
She offer HE? HJ, CBJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 19:59 #20731Senior Member

Posts: 89Jenny
What is the damage? I guess no FS, right? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 19:08 #20730Regular Member

Posts: 2She lives with her BF. Works out of the same place.
Originally Posted by Tepuki
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 18:11 #20729Senior Member

Posts: 1273She's gorgeous. Well worth seeing, IMO, if you like white girls.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 16:47 #20728Banned Member

Posts: 435Thanks Rus. Will definitley make it a point to check this girl out soon.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 15:08 #20727Senior Member

Posts: 1021Jenny Hot European coming back
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936614
Jenny, is coming back to Honolulu on Monday. If you like hot European woman who is good with her hands then you you may want to see her. I think she will be here for almost 2 weeks.
Search her name on his form and you will my review and others reviews by others. Have fun Guys.
-
08-18-18 13:26 #20726Senior Member

Posts: 5110Simple reverse image searches on the three blurred-face photos currently used in Yanni's advertisement produce a total of 176 hits on a wide variety of sites featuring photo models, with that model's face consistently unblurred. The most frequent name used for that woman is "Nina Minami," and her ethnicity is most often identified as Japanese. Chinese Yanni, or whomever made her advertisement, probably just grabbed some easily available photo model images off the internet, and then deceptively blurred the face to try to make the images seem more authentic.
Originally Posted by RoadRunnin
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-18 13:14 #20725Senior Member

Posts: 77Puzzle of CC
Scheduled with Rina / Jenni on 15th and I got Momoka! The same one from pics at that 225-41** #. At first I was a little irritated that Rina would switch me but since I was already there.
"Momoka" said she half Japanese / Chinese. Her english needs work doe. Even spoke to me in japanese little bit. As the massage started it was a typical Pre FS rubdown. Then she used elbows and I mentioned that felt good so she did more with elbows. After 15 min, the flip, then negotiations started. I opted for a BJ. Which I then said 69, m her nani was clean and trimmed, with small puffy lips. But she started using too much hands so I relented to FS. She used that thin condom which was great but did the hip thrust to keep me from really banging in mish, she then did a full guard wrap so I couldn't switch gears! I pulled her ass off table and proceeded to rip away. She a spinner with cute Bs and a flat tummy, makes a lot of noise for a little 1. Flipped her doggy and game over with her legs together. Glad I did that last!
She L 8. A 9. S 8. I would repeat in a pinch. I think once she gets to know you it gets better.








Reply With Quote






