Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19455

    +1

    Yep, If my dna is in a towel I remind them its dirty and to clean it. May not help but I try.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    You mean like the towel on the table at most AMPs which gets reused? In 5 years I've never caught anything and I've had everything from BBBJ to BBFS in a parlor. But, it really is Russian roulette. You never know when it's your turn. This is why I get tested every 6 months. Would be a whole better hobby if everyone did.

  2. #19454

    Towel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    even sharing a towel or a bedsheet.
    You mean like the towel on the table at most AMPs which gets reused? In 5 years I've never caught anything and I've had everything from BBBJ to BBFS in a parlor. But, it really is Russian roulette. You never know when it's your turn. This is why I get tested every 6 months. Would be a whole better hobby if everyone did.

  3. #19453
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Got that once. Took a long time to clear up. Mine was three visits. 2-3 weeks apart. The freeezing process left red marks that lasted about one month, so may freak out some women. I did not attempt to see anyone during that time. First doctor misdiagnosed as herpes, 2nd thought warts sent me to dermatologist who figured it out.
    Yeah, I was googling it and I was just spooked by how contagious it is. My buddy got L1, but any sort of contact can pass it along, even sharing a towel or a bedsheet.

  4. #19452
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends, a buddy of mine visited a Latina massage parlor that has been getting very popular around here. Two weeks later, he had little red bumps appearing all around his crotch. Thankfully it wasn't herpes or warts, but it was molluscum. Anybody who has had it knows it is very contagious and very hard to get rid of. Check yourself and make sure you're clear.
    Got that once. Took a long time to clear up. Mine was three visits. 2-3 weeks apart. The freeezing process left red marks that lasted about one month, so may freak out some women. I did not attempt to see anyone during that time. First doctor misdiagnosed as herpes, 2nd thought warts sent me to dermatologist who figured it out.

  5. #19451
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends, a buddy of mine visited a Latina massage parlor that has been getting very popular around here. Two weeks later, he had little red bumps appearing all around his crotch. Thankfully it wasn't herpes or warts, but it was molluscum. Anybody who has had it knows it is very contagious and very hard to get rid of. Check yourself and make sure you're clear.
    L1 L2 or L3 service?

  6. #19450
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends, a buddy of mine visited a Latina massage parlor that has been getting very popular around here. Two weeks later, he had little red bumps appearing all around his crotch. Thankfully it wasn't herpes or warts, but it was molluscum. Anybody who has had it knows it is very contagious and very hard to get rid of. Check yourself and make sure you're clear.
    My friend got that from a girl at Claudia's if anyone remembers that joint from way back. Weird that they are both Latina places. He said it just kinda cleared up on its own but I remember his initial freakout since he had a gf at the time.

  7. #19449

    Stay safe!

    Hey friends, a buddy of mine visited a Latina massage parlor that has been getting very popular around here. Two weeks later, he had little red bumps appearing all around his crotch. Thankfully it wasn't herpes or warts, but it was molluscum. Anybody who has had it knows it is very contagious and very hard to get rid of. Check yourself and make sure you're clear.

  8. #19448

    Is this what your talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoaqui  [View Original Post]
    Thick young pretty Latina, huge tits and all services in play. 60 for the hour at the door, 50/100/120 for extras. Massage is so-so, mainly just touching. Fun started on the flip. Good time, they've a shower you can use afterward. There's other girls that do the same I was told. Will repeat. Place feels like it's under the radar, get it while it lasts.
    APPLICANT: Pacifico Spa, LLC.

    OWNER: Ramiro Barajas.

    PREMISES AFFECTED: 2851 W. Belmont Avenue.

    SUBJECT: Application for a special use to establish a massage establishment.

  9. #19447

    Any 24 hr places

    Visiting from the South. Looking for fun AMP or MP with options to choose from. Any places open late? Or even 24 hr?

  10. #19446

    Swfl

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hobby in other US cities? Las Vegas has taken a real hit lately. They are cracking down hard on the parlors. Seems like a negative trend going around the country. From what I understand Philly and Dallas are still pretty good though. Any experiences here?
    I spend quite a bit of time in Southwest Florida. Mostly Naples. The AMP scene is pretty good there. It gets a little pricey in season (January thru March.) Agencies are virtually non-existent. You have to go to Miami / East coast of FLA to find a few. A decent Indie is hard to find, but there are a few. I stay away from Fort Meyers. Way too many drug addicts. Some on heroin, but mostly meth. I don't want any part of that, so I strictly stay with the AMPs. This is strictly my experience, perhaps others have had better luck.

  11. #19445
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    It's not unusual for L places to offer just a TL L1 for $, which is a bit too much IMHO. So the numbers need some clarificaSION.
    Belmont 2851 on the south side of the st. 50 HE /100 CBJ /120 FS.

  12. #19444
    Quote Originally Posted by walker333  [View Original Post]
    what are they offering for 100 and 120?
    50 he / 100 cbj / 120 fs.

  13. #19443

    Bachelor party

    Have a bachelors party today starting in bucktown then any suggestions??

    Everyon is lookin at me for these ideas.

  14. #19442

    TS etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoMike  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, I'm new to the site. I want to know for a massage with extras shoud I ask for table shower first or I can skip that, and wait for the flip. And what is a good place for a new guy to start. I'm sorry if you have discussed this before, I didn't find any info.
    MTs believe that LEOs do not take TS, so taking it develops some trust. Speaking about the good place to start, RTFF and welcome on board.

  15. #19441

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoMike  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, I'm new to the site. I want to know for a massage with extras shoud I ask for table shower first or I can skip that, and wait for the flip. And what is a good place for a new guy to start. I'm sorry if you have discussed this before, I didn't find any info.
    Take table shower first. This way mt knows you're clean down under.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape