Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20739

    RE: Has anyone tried Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmcg23  [View Original Post]
    If you do a search in this thread, you'll see numerous reports.

  2. #20738
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmcg23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Jennifer

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...-7247-11975172

    New to me, may be old to you.
    It's amusing how Jennifer's three advertising photos currently show a blond woman or blond women, but the description says that the "Hair Color" of Jennifer is "Black". By the way, the first purported photo of Jennifer, with a blurred face, is actually a modified photo of internet model Brina Bing, who has 571,000 followers on Instagram, her own shopping website, and does not blur her face in photos.

  3. #20737

    Has anyone tried Jennifer


  4. #20736

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-try-12169517/

    Did anyone see Bella? She looks very pretty.

    Does she play? Does she look like picture? Thank You.
    Thank you to everyone who responded on my inquiry on Bella.

    I appreciate all of you for your input.

  5. #20735
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobaw  [View Original Post]
    Interesting other remarks. For me she was very good. Pretty good massage. Good HE. Very Playful demeanor. No negative comments.
    I concur. But I don't pay the higher fees. I just negotiate an all inclusive number.

    On a side note, has anyone been with Jenny in the same location? I heard FS was on the table. I've been with her a few times but nothing offered. Yet. She's not the skinniest, kinda chunky, but fun to talk to and good massage.

  6. #20734

    Bring it

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideinfo  [View Original Post]
    I build, fix, drive etc. I read these posts and see so much misinformation, I decided to make an account and tell you all what I see. From the inside. Fly on the wall with a toolbox and a truck. Maybe we can all learn some basic truth and save $ and maximize fun. I usually trade my work for sessions so I know of what I speak.
    Let's here it. Of course, you've just outed yourself as you know the providers read this. Sounds like a good gig though. Some repairs for some pussy. 😜.

  7. #20733
    Stop by yesterday. Owner and other MT said she no longer work there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooman1  [View Original Post]
    She lives with her BF. Works out of the same place.

  8. #20732

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's gorgeous. Well worth seeing, IMO, if you like white girls.
    She offer HE? HJ, CBJ or BBBJ?

  9. #20731

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's gorgeous. Well worth seeing, IMO, if you like white girls.
    What is the damage? I guess no FS, right? Thanks.

  10. #20730
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepuki  [View Original Post]
    Annie from Orchid in Pearl City. Is she still working? Any one know if she found a boyfriend to support her. Maybe she quit working for now. PM me if you have any info if she is working some place else. She gave a very sensual HE.
    She lives with her BF. Works out of the same place.

  11. #20729
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936614

    Jenny, is coming back to Honolulu on Monday. If you like hot European woman who is good with her hands then you you may want to see her. I think she will be here for almost 2 weeks.

    Search her name on his form and you will my review and others reviews by others. Have fun Guys.
    She's gorgeous. Well worth seeing, IMO, if you like white girls.

  12. #20728
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Really cute, very curvy but not fat. Nice rack. Very real, and soft. Another Monger said that he saw scar. To me looks and feels real. Maybe early 30's IMHO. To me she's not your typical Chinese connection girl.

    Rus.
    Thanks Rus. Will definitley make it a point to check this girl out soon.

  13. #20727

    Jenny Hot European coming back

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936614

    Jenny, is coming back to Honolulu on Monday. If you like hot European woman who is good with her hands then you you may want to see her. I think she will be here for almost 2 weeks.

    Search her name on his form and you will my review and others reviews by others. Have fun Guys.

  14. #20726
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunnin  [View Original Post]
    Visited Yanni today ... https://cityxguide.com/escorts/stres...16589-12313828 I think these photos are her but maybe five or more years ago.
    Simple reverse image searches on the three blurred-face photos currently used in Yanni's advertisement produce a total of 176 hits on a wide variety of sites featuring photo models, with that model's face consistently unblurred. The most frequent name used for that woman is "Nina Minami," and her ethnicity is most often identified as Japanese. Chinese Yanni, or whomever made her advertisement, probably just grabbed some easily available photo model images off the internet, and then deceptively blurred the face to try to make the images seem more authentic.

  15. #20725

    Puzzle of CC

    Scheduled with Rina / Jenni on 15th and I got Momoka! The same one from pics at that 225-41** #. At first I was a little irritated that Rina would switch me but since I was already there.

    "Momoka" said she half Japanese / Chinese. Her english needs work doe. Even spoke to me in japanese little bit. As the massage started it was a typical Pre FS rubdown. Then she used elbows and I mentioned that felt good so she did more with elbows. After 15 min, the flip, then negotiations started. I opted for a BJ. Which I then said 69, m her nani was clean and trimmed, with small puffy lips. But she started using too much hands so I relented to FS. She used that thin condom which was great but did the hip thrust to keep me from really banging in mish, she then did a full guard wrap so I couldn't switch gears! I pulled her ass off table and proceeded to rip away. She a spinner with cute Bs and a flat tummy, makes a lot of noise for a little 1. Flipped her doggy and game over with her legs together. Glad I did that last!

    She L 8. A 9. S 8. I would repeat in a pinch. I think once she gets to know you it gets better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape