Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #377

    Daily Angelli Blast

    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    How do I get on the daily telegram blast? Do I need to do it through EEC? I was an Angelli's regular when they had a website but I did everything through text (and I heard her nukbwr doesn't work anymore). Any chance I can just message them on telegram?
    I'm not sure how you get on the list for the daily blast. You could telegram them at at realangellis and ask, I suppose. I've been using them for years so they invited me. Good luck.

  2. #376

    Bianca BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bianca (solo) about 3 months back. I can verify everything this reviewer said. She was willing but reserved and a bit mousy at the onset of the session. Loved DATY, but did not approach the BBBJ with any gusto. Her skin issue is not a big deal (other than trying not to appear as if it were a big deal). Lovely smile though and pleasant to be with. I probably would not repeat unless I heard more intel confirming a different approach to blowjobs.
    She has apparently improved her technique because I thought her BBBJ was every bit as good as Kylie's. I was doing 69 with both girls and they would alternate with each other (and at time blow me simultaneously). Since one of them was always sitting on my face, I couldn't see who had my dick in their mouth and honestly could not tell the difference (until the finish which Kylie took in her mouth NQNS). The only time the BBBJ was less than enthusiastic was when she was close to cumming and was understandingly distracted from the task at hand (mouth).

  3. #375

    Away team report

    Visited Chicago from afar this week. I scheduled with Stephanie on Monday and with Lin for Wednesday with MCE. Got the info via email then switched to Telegram service on Monday.

    Stephanie was a good choice and was much as described here in reviews. Cute, very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Having RTFF, I remained a bit skeptical at the professed level of service. I had only gotten similar service from AAMP in the Bay Area. American providers tended to be clock watchers and a bit disengaged.

    Stephanie appeared curvier than in the photos, but that is NOT a negative. LFK, DFK, then she seemed to know what I needed. BBBJCIMNQNS. Relax, cuddle, chat, LFK, DFK, BBBJ and we're off for DATY, MP, RCG and DS to completion. More relaxation, shower and time is up. She never stopped smiling.

    Realizing what a treasure I found in MCE of Chicago, I impatiently waited for Wednesday and Lin. Schedule email comes out and no Lin mentioned. So, I thought she must be fully booked. Found out that she called in sick. So I got on site to TOFTT and asked for Emilia.

    The downtown location for that evening just happened to be right around the corner from my hotel. I go up to the room and am greeted with a stunning British babe. We seemed to hit it off immediately and had a fantastic time. Her body is just my type, lean but curvy not too short and not a skinny rail. Great taste in ambient music. I thought that Stephanie was great. But for me, Emilia was so much more sympatico. She excels at what she does, seems to care about how the time is going for me and is very vocal and gets the quakes when she's been pleased. Loves DATY and CG and pretty much every position.

    Cuddled, DFK, mutual shower and I didn't want to leave. So, I came back later that night AND AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON.

    I don't get to experience the best of this hobby much. But, now I feel I have. Beat me up for being a country bumpkin from TN, but you guys have some true gems of ladies here. I know I found a new one.

  4. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Received the daily Telegram blast from Angelli's today and Chloe is on it. Just thought you'd like to know.
    How do I get on the daily telegram blast? Do I need to do it through EEC? I was an Angelli's regular when they had a website but I did everything through text (and I heard her nukbwr doesn't work anymore). Any chance I can just message them on telegram?

  5. #373

    Francesca at ECE

    Finally had some time to have some fun and spent a wonderful hour with Francesca. As someone mentioned earlier, she's got a rocking body and not lacking in skills for sure. Started with some fun in the shower and moved to the bed after drying off. Definitely GFE and very much into it as well. Just so you know, she gets loud when you get her engines revved up which was so hot!

  6. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Received the daily Telegram blast from Angelli's today and Chloe is on it. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Yes indeedie, thanks for the hedzzup! It's the same Chloe. She's available today through Saturday. I already booked a session for tomorrow. She gets pricier, but worth it as she's the nastiest hoofer I can think of.

  7. #371

    Bianca. I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bianca recently as part of a duo session with Kylie and had a great time. She is very pretty with a nice tight body that features A cup breasts. Activities included DFK, BBBJ, DATY, rimming (receiving), FIV, but no Greek or CIM. She and Kylie DFK each other and Kylie just each other and Kylie performed DATY on Bianca, but not the other way around, possibly just because we didn't have time to try all possible options.

    The one caveat is that she has some Vitalago (lightening of the skin pigmentation) which at first I thought was tan lines. It is visible in some of her photos which at first I thought was an attempt to photoshop a tattoo. It didn't bother me in the least and I highly recommend her.

    The thing that stood out during the session was that she is very soft spoken which I found sexy. Like many younger women at the agency, she may seem a little passive but is very willing to please if properly led. I plan to see her again in a solo session.
    I saw Bianca (solo) about 3 months back. I can verify everything this reviewer said. She was willing but reserved and a bit mousy at the onset of the session. Loved DATY, but did not approach the BBBJ with any gusto. Her skin issue is not a big deal (other than trying not to appear as if it were a big deal). Lovely smile though and pleasant to be with. I probably would not repeat unless I heard more intel confirming a different approach to blowjobs.

  8. #370

    Chloe sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    She sure was a character, but I second this. Any info at all, I'll appreciate as well.
    Received the daily Telegram blast from Angelli's today and Chloe is on it. Just thought you'd like to know.

  9. #369

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Bianca of MCE.
    I saw Bianca recently as part of a duo session with Kylie and had a great time. She is very pretty with a nice tight body that features A cup breasts. Activities included DFK, BBBJ, DATY, rimming (receiving), FIV, but no Greek or CIM. She and Kylie DFK each other and Kylie just each other and Kylie performed DATY on Bianca, but not the other way around, possibly just because we didn't have time to try all possible options.

    The one caveat is that she has some Vitalago (lightening of the skin pigmentation) which at first I thought was tan lines. It is visible in some of her photos which at first I thought was an attempt to photoshop a tattoo. It didn't bother me in the least and I highly recommend her.

    The thing that stood out during the session was that she is very soft spoken which I found sexy. Like many younger women at the agency, she may seem a little passive but is very willing to please if properly led. I plan to see her again in a solo session.

  10. #368

    Bianca

    Anyone have any experience with Bianca of MCE.

  11. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    It depends on what flips your switch with kissing. As far as deep french kissing with lots of tongue action, Summer is definitely NOT the right gal for that. I know first hand and from others. It's not a YMMV situation, she once told a guy she doesn't even french kiss her boyfriend. She has other qualities that many guys like, but lots of lip and tongue aren't among them.
    I saw summer recently and did deep French kiss. She a lot of fun. She doesn't do Greek but will rim. When she told me she rim I was completely of guard but she does it and loves it.

  12. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalidus  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that Summer doesn't like to kiss on the mouth?

    I read it from an earlier poster. Would like to try her but this is a deal breaker for me.

    Thanks!
    It depends on what flips your switch with kissing. As far as deep french kissing with lots of tongue action, Summer is definitely NOT the right gal for that. I know first hand and from others. It's not a YMMV situation, she once told a guy she doesn't even french kiss her boyfriend. She has other qualities that many guys like, but lots of lip and tongue aren't among them.

  13. #365
    Is it true that Summer doesn't like to kiss on the mouth?

    I read it from an earlier poster. Would like to try her but this is a deal breaker for me.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Samath2624  [View Original Post]
    I requested pics for both girls (been several months) but I only scheduled with Summer. She is incredibly hot with a great body, attitude and was very engaged. She is the cute cheerleader type and I was very happy. Plan to repeat with her at some point.

    From my memory, Alexa has a great figure and her face, although cute, was not what I was looking for. But I'm more picky about brunettes. Think there have been some reviews for her here that were very favorable.

  14. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'm going to check out Kendall after I see her telegram pics next week, will let you guys know how that goes, if anyone has seen her already though I'd be interested to hear!
    Would love to see reviews of both these new additions. Kendall looks hottest from her online photos and telegram shots. Madison, not so much, but the final verdict comes in when some who sees either post a review. Thanks in advance.

  15. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Samath2624  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm scheduled for somebody time with Madison later this week, I know she is new, but has anyone had the opportunity to visit her?

    If so, please provide an update or PM.

    I'll plan to post in the week or so afterwards.
    Thanks! I'm going to check out Kendall after I see her telegram pics next week, will let you guys know how that goes, if anyone has seen her already though I'd be interested to hear!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape