Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29588

    Sweet Hut

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee1919  [View Original Post]
    This is a bakery, like a Starbucks but asian owned. Nothing more.
    Thanks. An Asian girl I lost contact with told me she was a Hostess and was making a lot of money at night when they open for gambling. Not sure why she would lie about that. But thanks.

  2. #29587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tina (as well as changing subjects of Sweet Hut and Michelle), anyone know where the infamous Tina went? Thought she'd be posting about the spots she owns by now.
    Also Mimi, Wendy, and Linda.

  3. #29586

    Yes really!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Really? Must be way down the street on Pleasant Hill. There are no Korean churches near the Sweet Hut on Pleasant Hill / Satellite Blvd unless they're hiding in somebody's basement.
    [Deleted by Admin]Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096.

  4. #29585
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    How about Lily, Tina, and Amy as popular past names?
    Speaking of Tina (as well as changing subjects of Sweet Hut and Michelle), anyone know where the infamous Tina went? Thought she'd be posting about the spots she owns by now.

  5. #29584
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gina seems to be the new, popular name for CAMP ladies. Ironically, Gina is a very popular name for Filipinas. Dated two Filipinas with that name. Have the traditional CAMP names Coco, Mei, Judy, Linda, Susan, etc, fallen off the radar?

    Fellow mongers, feel free to fill in the blanks of popular past CAMP names I didn't mention as well as most popular "new" CAMP lady names.
    How about Lily, Tina, and Amy as popular past names?

  6. #29583

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee1919  [View Original Post]
    This is a bakery, like a Starbucks but asian owned. Nothing more.
    This has been one big joke. Come on guys. Be better than that.

  7. #29582

    STOP the SWEET HUT POSTS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmnola1  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get an answer to this one? I am curious as well.
    This is a bakery, like a Starbucks but asian owned. Nothing more.

  8. #29581

    Methodist Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Really? Must be way down the street on Pleasant Hill. There are no Korean churches near the Sweet Hut on Pleasant Hill / Satellite Blvd unless they're hiding in somebody's basement.
    Theres a large Methodist Church, Pleasant Hill at Buford Hwy, can't miss it.

  9. #29580

    Report something

    Come on guys make a report about a AMP enough about sweet hut and Michelle and BS like that go make a visit then report about it so it will be useful to us all that others BS goes on the general forum just my 2 cents.

  10. #29579
    Quote Originally Posted by IHeartPussy  [View Original Post]
    I called Xin after the posts on here claiming it is the Michelle from Spring Dream. I got a voice message and that voice is clearly not Michelle from Spring.
    If you call my number you hear the lady from Verizon speaking. Doesn't mean I'm in jail?

  11. #29578

    Sweet Hut

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkMimber  [View Original Post]
    So, what's the protocol? I mean I can't just go to the counter and order a slice of pussy pie, right? Who here knows the key?
    Did you ever get an answer to this one? I am curious as well.

  12. #29577
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyNameddude  [View Original Post]
    Took your advice and went to this place. Mainly due to the close proximity to work and home. Things worked out great. Above average massage and HE. Thanks for the recommendation!
    It has been a long time since I. Was there. Can you share any more? I sent you a PM. Thanks.

  13. #29576
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gina seems to be the new, popular name for CAMP ladies. Ironically, Gina is a very popular name for Filipinas. Dated two Filipinas with that name. Have the traditional CAMP names Coco, Mei, Judy, Linda, Susan, etc, fallen off the radar?

    Fellow mongers, feel free to fill in the blanks of popular past CAMP names I didn't mention as well as most popular "new" CAMP lady names.
    I guess Coco and Linda are out, and Gina and Mary are in LOL.

  14. #29575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Out of Towner

    Just going to be visiting the ATL area for a shot while in a week or two. Wondering what the overall scene is; healthy and thriving or very hard to find a good time? Is it more of a FS sometimes town, or that is very rare and underground? Don't need specific recommendations so don't have a fit, just trying ot guage if it's even worth searching for fun or if I should save my funds for another town.

  15. #29574

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by IHeartPussy  [View Original Post]
    I called Xin after the posts on here claiming it is the Michelle from Spring Dream. I got a voice message and that voice is clearly not Michelle from Spring.
    Sorry but it is her. I verified it yesterday and posted about it. Scroll down a little further and see. Of course if you don't believe me then that's your call but it is her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape