Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7624

    Toftt.

    I'm actually planning on trying her out tomorrow (15th). Mainly cause she also has her ad on adult search and as hasn't steered me wrong yet, I'll post a review on the escorts page tho, wish me luck fellow mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has partaken of her gifts! With pictures like those, her phone must be burning up!

    And given what's happened with CL, Backpage, etc. Why would we think she is "safe"? Forgive me, but I still worry about LE stings, except on Seeking Arrangements.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/336-8...inded-12347015

  2. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Indeed. She's been at this a few years. It's a bit away from my side of Miramar, but in the hood. Even so, all belt up activity there. It sounds like I pretty much need to hit Kearny Mesa to get my finger wet, though.
    I hit 10 sessions with her over the span of a few months and it led to full service. She does it if she knows you incredibly well. You have to ask for her every time and make conversation. She does modeling and has a compilation video with a sex scene of her. Total was 2 bills. .6 for an hour and 1.4 FS.

  3. #7622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Know Knots girls

    Are their tits natural or man made? How was the service level? Who would you recommend? Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    Got 2 providers here: Candy and Lisa.

    Candy got bangin' tittys and got some ass. Face ave. CBJ, CFS.

    Lisa only got big tittys. CBJ, CFS.

    Anyone happen to be here:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/336-8...inded-12347015

  4. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Leah at Wildflower on Miramar, She's pretty and some nice D's?
    Indeed. She's been at this a few years. It's a bit away from my side of Miramar, but in the hood. Even so, all belt up activity there. It sounds like I pretty much need to hit Kearny Mesa to get my finger wet, though.

  5. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuitarMan  [View Original Post]
    Define "Grandma-class". I personally prefer 35-50 ish. Mina at Santo is about as young as I'd like.
    Coco is rail thin, small A, well cared for body. Probably 40's. Very clean and smooth skin.

  6. #7619

    Wow! Her phone must be ringing off the hook now!

    I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has partaken of her gifts! With pictures like those, her phone must be burning up!

    And given what's happened with CL, Backpage, etc. Why would we think she is "safe"? Forgive me, but I still worry about LE stings, except on Seeking Arrangements.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/336-8...inded-12347015

  7. #7618
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Smile massage has Grandma-class gals though. I walked out afterward.
    Define "Grandma-class". I personally prefer 35-50 ish. Mina at Santo is about as young as I'd like.

  8. #7617

    Know Knots

    Got 2 providers here: Candy and Lisa.

    Candy got bangin' tittys and got some ass. Face ave. CBJ, CFS.

    Lisa only got big tittys. CBJ, CFS.

    Anyone happen to be here:

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/336-8...inded-12347015

  9. #7616
    Quote Originally Posted by GregSD21  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her for ad service, but I can confirm pics are legit and she's SD based. I can also say that pics are accurate and recent.

    This is all of course if pics are not stolen. I just happened to have seen girl in pic in person. Tattoos are unique and tough to forget. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vbmtsd.jpg‎  

  10. #7615

    Miramar / Mira Mesa MP's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Miramar or Mira Mesa MPs that go beyond a handshake? There are a few favorites of mine there that have given great massages for years, but at best you get a HE with some OTC roaming. I was a Health Spa / Sakura regular a few years back, but they are gone as well as any of the places that were known to go above and beyond. Hell, even some UTC roaming would be nice.
    Leah at Wildflower on Miramar, She's pretty and some nice D's?

  11. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Smile massage has Grandma-class gals though. I walked out afterward.
    I have an AARP card and Viagra, not so picky any more.

  12. #7613
    Smile massage has Grandma-class gals though. I walked out afterward.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubicRun  [View Original Post]
    Bwet,

    Try Smile massage off of Balboa and 163. Good massage and BBBJ if you're nice.

  13. #7612

    Miramar / mira mesa parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Miramar or Mira Mesa MPs that go beyond a handshake? There are a few favorites of mine there that have given great massages for years, but at best you get a HE with some OTC roaming. I was a Health Spa / Sakura regular a few years back, but they are gone as well as any of the places that were known to go above and beyond. Hell, even some UTC roaming would be nice.
    Bwet,

    Try Smile massage off of Balboa and 163. Good massage and BBBJ if you're nice.

  14. #7611

    Miramar / Mira Mesa parlors

    Are there any Miramar or Mira Mesa MPs that go beyond a handshake? There are a few favorites of mine there that have given great massages for years, but at best you get a HE with some OTC roaming. I was a Health Spa / Sakura regular a few years back, but they are gone as well as any of the places that were known to go above and beyond. Hell, even some UTC roaming would be nice.

  15. #7610

    Flanders

    Anyone know where michelle from flanders went to? Wanted to make a visit there but called and was told that she's gone. She's defintely a gem and had me coming back.

    Also, I've been looking for a provider who does BBBJ. Would prefer a girl with a pretty face. Can anyone make recommendations? PM me if possible. Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape