Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,706 to 18,720 of 31682
-
08-14-18 21:14 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 117What is the damage? Link?
It was $ for hh. She is Vino's UTR so just ask him. Not sure if she will be available in the near term though.
-
08-14-18 20:23 #12976Senior Member

Posts: 199Damage
What is the damage? Link?
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 15:32 #12975Senior Member

Posts: 599Mmmmcherries
Just had an awesome dream with Miss Cherries. She has been gone for a while with some medical issues. I'm happy to report that everything seems fine now. She showed up at my p l. J ace about 30 minutes late, but communicated well that she was stuck in traffic. When she arrived, it was like old times with her. After chatting a bit, we went to the play room for our fun dream. After getting comfortable, she started with an excellent BBBJ which resulted in shooting that load into her hot mouth with swallow. After chatting a while, I was ready for round 2. I wanted to please her, so enjoyed dining at the why until she had a big O. Then it was my turn again. She started with more BBBJ to get me ready. Then we rolled on a cover and she climbed aboard for a cowgirl ride. After a few minutes, we switched to doggy where I could admire that perfect ass, then switched to MISH until I was ready to blow that 2nd pop. Asked if I could CIM and she said of course. I laid poo and my back and she went to work. After all the preliminaries, it didn't gsme long before her mouth was full again. If you want her number, please be a SM with meaningful posts. That means you have actually written some reviews on girls you have seen and actually contributed to this information sharing literary club.
-
08-14-18 15:25 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 599Mmmmcherries
Just had an awesome dream with Miss Cherries. She has been gone for a while with some medical issues. I'm happy to report that everything seems fine now. She showed up at my p l. J ace about 30 minutes late, but communicated well that she was stuck in traffic. When she arrived, it was like old times with her. After chatting a bit, we went to the play room for our fun dream. After getting comfortable, she started with an excellent BBBJ which resulted in shooting that load into her hot mouth with swallow. After chatting a while, I was ready for round 2. I wanted to please her, so enjoyed dining at the why until she had a big O. Then it was my turn again. She started with more BBBJ to get me ready. Then we rolled on a cover and she climbed aboard for a cowgirl ride. After a few minutes, we switched to doggy where I could admire that perfect ass, then switched to MISH until I was ready to blow that 2nd pop. Asked if I could CIM and she said of course. I laid poo and my back and she went to work. After all the preliminaries, it didn't gsme long before her mouth was full again. If you want her number, please be a SM with meaningful posts. That means you have actually written some reviews on girls you have seen and actually contributed to this information sharing literary club.
-
08-14-18 14:36 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 117Cassie Part III
I got a surprise early morning text and she said she had a nice incall today and wanted to hookup. I took her up on her offer and made my way to her place. She opened the door in panties and a tank top looking amazing even with no makeup. We laid down, snuggled and caught up on all of her drama. We got naked and I went to work on that amazing body. A little DATY to get her nice and wet and then she gave a nice little BBBJ. Covered up and of course started with K9 since her ass is nothing short of world class. I especially like her in lazy dog. Flipped over for Mish with her legs spread so nice and wide. She perfectly tight and she gets into it with some nice moaning and whispers into my ears with some "fuck me's".
Blew nice and hard into the hat and we collapsed into a nice heap. Not sure what the future holds for this girl but I hope things work out for her. There is no substitute for a 20 something hot body who is willing to fuck at a moment's notice. Good luck Cassie I hope to see you soon.
-
08-14-18 14:36 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 1237Some play better during "away" games than at "home". Glad to hear someone had a decent experience with her. My experience as well as the last post I read about her on the Ocala board were not stellar.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
08-14-18 14:30 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 93Little hottie!
I just relocated from Oregon, I need local talent like this! Have a link?
Peace!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 13:44 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 7357Very Nice!
Great report. She looks sexy as fuck. How much you pay?
Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
08-14-18 13:41 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 146Sarah
So a senior member sent me a number for Sarah. He said she is hot. Texted her and a quick reponse was texted back. Which is good. Texted back and forth and decided to go for it. She met me at my local bar and had some drinks. Was wearing yoga pants which I love and a tube top. So sexy. Of course asked her any panties and answer was no and I was excited for that. Had to confirm so I was rubbing her a-- and she was right none. So we talked and drank a few feeling pretty good. After an hour decide to head back to my place. That's when it got good. Sitting on the edge of the bed she started stripping off her clothes nice and easy. I was rubbing her body which was very soft squeezing that nice tight a- Love tats which she has some. Took off her top and I say b cups not bad at all. She laid be down and started to play with boys and licking the top of Junior. Then she wrapped her lips around it and started a nice wet BBBJ. She DT a little but it felt amazing. After a few minutes I was ready to pop so I stop slid the cover on and started in doggy style. Man pounding it from behind was awesome. Wet tight and in less than 5 minutes blew all in the cover. It was a good time. The bad part all of this was just a dream. I will have to have another great dream.
-
08-14-18 13:38 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 7357Big Booty Autumn
Just finished up a dream with my current favorite big booty white girl. Autumn is cool as fuck and down for almost anything. I love my blonde spinners but the ASS on Autumn simply can't be denied! Doggy style is a sight to see! Shout out to ChrisB for the intro. This is probably my 5th date with her this month. That booty has me hypnotized. LOL.
C5.
-
08-14-18 13:32 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
Has been a regular on Paradise Trail for year's.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
08-14-18 09:04 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 730Jayda
Are you kidding me! She's a SW that use to troll the trail about a year and a half ago. I've picked her up a couple of times and never donated more than a Jack and a Ham for a pretty good flute session.
Originally Posted by MyTankMan
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
08-14-18 08:38 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 148Yes it is
Let's just say some of the past girls had subpar service and were not up to their standards. Yes it's the same service. Ana was definitely on par.
Originally Posted by Spunkee311
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 05:37 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 80Contact A2
[Deleted by Admin]
[/QUOTE]Hey hun I would contact A2 admin. If they are really missing he should be able to figure out why. Good luck.
This is easy, she's (maybe he) full of shit, I didn't remove any posts, she's (maybe he) is trying to start drama and get the white knights riding. You might notice this bullshit is following an uptick of stupidity in the Trap.
I remove posts that violate the TOS and she (probably he) wrote me and gave the tired old line that "this person says they can remove posts..."
Don't fall for the bullshit because some chick (seriously, probably a guy) puts up a "can somebody please help me I'm a damsel in distress" post.
A2
-
08-14-18 05:23 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 660Crystal
She has reports in Space Coast.
Originally Posted by Spunkee311
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





