High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19428

    Kristine

    Did an outcall with her. This photo has to be 20 years old. Gave me a lame-ass massage with a hand release. Was complaining not to touch her boobs. Waste of time. Don't recommend. $200 for the hour.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/122296

  2. #19427

    West town

    I've been out of the hobby since BP went under. Anyone have any recommendations in the west town area? (Ukrainian village, wicker park, etc).

  3. #19426

    Anyone see her?

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl yet. I'm going to see her tomorrow.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/130422

  4. #19425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Investment Bankers

    I deal with investment bankers every day. In many cases the truckers are cleaner. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    You have the same sanitary issues if an investment banker was just in before you.

  5. #19424

    Mercy Acu

    Hey everyone, there was a post from a few weeks back about April at Mercy Acupuncture on Michigan / Wacker that really sold me on it. I'm in town for about a half-day in the next few weeks and I was looking for a legit L1/ L2 place from a hot provider and I don't mind paying for it. Was thinking about hitting up div dolls or CBR even, just to make sure my needs are met but Mercy is so much closer to where I'll be. Has anyone else been to Mercy and hung out with April?

  6. #19423

    [URL]supremebodyrubs.com[/URL]

    Visited with Rio recently. Pics are real & accurate. Extras are available, though I felt they were on the pricey side. The place was very clean w / a full bathroom available, which was a very nice surprise. PM me if you want further color. I likely will not repeat at this price point (200 door fee).

  7. #19422

    Risk Avoidance

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Seriously dude? If she was using soap, you will be just fine. Relax. You worry too much.
    You have the same sanitary issues if an investment banker was just in before you.

  8. #19421

    Amy at Green Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    I got experience Amy. WOW! Sweet, Petite, & oh so Sweet. .

    Best TS I have had in years. Great massage with just the right amount of pressure. On the flip she continues with the massage then delivers a Special Treat and then back to the rest of the massage. I LOVED that I got to continue to relax and have time to bask in the afterglow instead of just getting the wet towel treatment and being told "all done".

    Guys this one is a treat. Just relax, let her do her thing, and enjoy the ride.
    I visited Amy at Green again last week and received another well above average massage (for an AMP) with a slow, relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable HE on the flip. Amy is no stunner, but I think she is cute / sexy as heck with her tiny, slender frame and glasses. She also has a fun, playful personality (a major attraction as well). Most of all she knows why I am there and does not disappoint. I was a bit bolder with the roaming this time and acheived full access under the bra. I typically go there end of day and am the only customer in the spa, which is nice. The only hassle remains to be the parking as Green is in a very busy, congested area.

  9. #19420

    Oki

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    So, I show up at oki doki after being away for a while. Two chicks at the front. A skinny older chick behind the desk (maybe late 30's or early 40's) with a decent body. A 6. 5 or 7. I guess you could say she's cute. Definitely good enough for massage and L1. Then there's probably an 8. Good body. Late 20's or early 30's. Wearing "fuck me pumps" peach color with a 4 or 5 inch heel. Hot / sexy.

    I pay 70 and go back to the room. Take off all my clothes and lay on the table naked as usual. Screw the towel. Of course the older chick comes in. She is pretending like she is brand new. I tell her I want the table shower. She takes me back and asks me to lay on the table and starts doing the typical shower. Moving fast like she's doing a speed wash. I tell her to slow down. She does. She avoids the crack. I'm already disappointed. I give her plenty of signals that I am not a pig. I'm reaching for her tits. Trying to grab her ass. She pretends to be shy. On the flip she does the wash and avoids the dick. This is just getting ridiculous, but I've been to oki doki several times before so I know this is just a BS act.

    I'm obviously disappointed by the table shower. The massage is even worse. She puts on the towel. I immediately throw it on the floor and tell her I'm hot and don't' want the towel. She starts massage without oil. But it wasn't a massage. She's just pressing on me. What the hell is this? I tell her to use oil. She does. It's better than whatever she was doing before but she is avoiding even inner thighs. No teasing at all! What the hell?

    Eventually I flip over. She points to my dick and asks if I want massage there. I'm like. DUH! - I've been grabbing you ass and reaching for your tits for the past 30 minutes. WTF? I didn't even answer the question. I just asked her to take off her shirt. She says that's $100. I'm like damn. You don't even have a decent set of tits, why would I pay $100 to see them? She said, OK. Then give me 60. Fine. That's what I expected. She makes me get the 60 before continuing.

    The only positive thing I can say about this woman is that her handjob felt wonderful. Although I don't know if that was because of her skill level or if it was just that I was horny AF. But whatever it was, the handjob felt great and I didn't feel as pissed off as I would have been otherwise. I blew a tremendous load. Got handed a water and left.

    Oki has been good to me in the past so I'll eventually give them another chance. I just need to make sure I let them know I'm not a newbie and try to stick with the same therapist in the future.
    Oki has always, from the day One, been a solid and reliable AMP. The talen rotates, therefore qualify of service changes. If you are not extremely pleased today, just come back tomorrow.

  10. #19419

    Relaxation, squared

    Treated myself to 4-hands at Relax on Cermak yesterday aft. The massage was not half bad and the rest of the festivities were much better! PM for details.

  11. #19418

    New in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Royals8078  [View Original Post]
    Hey experienced AMP goers. I recently relocated to Chicago from another midwestern city south of here where I was extremely familiar with this scene. I have been doing my homework via this website and google but have one outstanding question. What is the typical door fee and tip at an AMP for a decent massage and L1. There is a place nearby I am thinking about trying but don't know the rates around these parts for this kind of service.

    Thanks in advance!
    Reacting to the title given by Royal. Sorry for the diversion outside of focused mongering but google John Mulaney's "new in town" skit. Funny as heck.

  12. #19417

    Pine Tree

    Tried to go to Pine this morning early but you mongers already had it packed by 10 am. LOL. Decent looking woman told me to come back later. I ended up in Lagrange at the place on Plainfield Rd and Lagrange Rd. Mamasan gave me a dirty look when I rang the bell, and asked what I wanted. I said if this is a bad time, forget it, ill go elsewhere. She said no come in. I Drew Cherry, not bad looking and very talkative. No teasing whatsoever, and the towel stayed on the enrire session. Very good massage though. May repeat.

    Place is very small, and the walls don't go up to the ceiling. But it was clean and the MT was decent looking and pleasant to talk to.

  13. #19416

    Not oki!

    So, I show up at oki doki after being away for a while. Two chicks at the front. A skinny older chick behind the desk (maybe late 30's or early 40's) with a decent body. A 6. 5 or 7. I guess you could say she's cute. Definitely good enough for massage and L1. Then there's probably an 8. Good body. Late 20's or early 30's. Wearing "fuck me pumps" peach color with a 4 or 5 inch heel. Hot / sexy.

    I pay 70 and go back to the room. Take off all my clothes and lay on the table naked as usual. Screw the towel. Of course the older chick comes in. She is pretending like she is brand new. I tell her I want the table shower. She takes me back and asks me to lay on the table and starts doing the typical shower. Moving fast like she's doing a speed wash. I tell her to slow down. She does. She avoids the crack. I'm already disappointed. I give her plenty of signals that I am not a pig. I'm reaching for her tits. Trying to grab her ass. She pretends to be shy. On the flip she does the wash and avoids the dick. This is just getting ridiculous, but I've been to oki doki several times before so I know this is just a BS act.

    I'm obviously disappointed by the table shower. The massage is even worse. She puts on the towel. I immediately throw it on the floor and tell her I'm hot and don't' want the towel. She starts massage without oil. But it wasn't a massage. She's just pressing on me. What the hell is this? I tell her to use oil. She does. It's better than whatever she was doing before but she is avoiding even inner thighs. No teasing at all! What the hell?

    Eventually I flip over. She points to my dick and asks if I want massage there. I'm like. DUH! - I've been grabbing you ass and reaching for your tits for the past 30 minutes. WTF? I didn't even answer the question. I just asked her to take off her shirt. She says that's $100. I'm like damn. You don't even have a decent set of tits, why would I pay $100 to see them? She said, OK. Then give me 60. Fine. That's what I expected. She makes me get the 60 before continuing.

    The only positive thing I can say about this woman is that her handjob felt wonderful. Although I don't know if that was because of her skill level or if it was just that I was horny AF. But whatever it was, the handjob felt great and I didn't feel as pissed off as I would have been otherwise. I blew a tremendous load. Got handed a water and left.

    Oki has been good to me in the past so I'll eventually give them another chance. I just need to make sure I let them know I'm not a newbie and try to stick with the same therapist in the future.

  14. #19415

    Chill winston. Chill.

    Seriously dude? If she was using soap, you will be just fine. Relax. You worry too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMix414  [View Original Post]
    Saw Julie a few months back when I was in Chicago. AMP over on western. Decided to try the table shower. A lot of teasing. Didn't hesitate to grab my Dick to 'wash it. ' the only problem was that she first washed my ass. Then my back. Even though I took an actual shower before hand I couldn't stop thinking how unsanitary this was. Can't expect much, cause some naked trucker could have been laying on the same table before me.

    Aside from that, Julie is very playful and I love it. I could understand her English too, so that's a plus. I saw her a second time and was not disappointed. Might go there again for round three, but I kind of want to see the other girls.

  15. #19414

    Melissa

    Hey fellas -- any intel on Melissa (https://chicago.rubratings.com/126336)? Tried to search but lots of providers using the same name and didn't see anything. Also google searched her images but nothing came up that helped with verifying. She doesn't have a site or social media to check out as well. Appreciate the help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape