Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 19295
-
08-12-18 22:11 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 390Rockledge Jessica?
Is this the same girl that used to go by Jessica that had an incall in Rockledge?
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 15:07 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 92Old pics
Looking back Thur. Pics and reviews its amazing the talent we had back then (now its hard to find any) what we thought was no good back then would be gems today. If anybody has any good utr let me know.
-
08-11-18 21:41 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 136If that's the same girl she's lost a lot of weight based on the photos she texted me. Glad too. Different strokes for different folks, but I like 'them skinny. Going to try to set something up as soon as I can.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 13:48 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 52Rip off JPG
Not sure how many hobbies use this web set.
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
Post on the website she uses is more effected at letting other hobbies know.
Your post I think last about 2-3 days at the most then you have to repost something like that.
http://www.text2image.com/pit_t2i/saver
I made you a rip-off images.
Enjoy.
-
08-11-18 12:42 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 52Don't Just Write about it
You need to create an account on https://skipthegames.com/create_your_ad..
Originally Posted by TitusVillan
[View Original Post]
Download her images save as jpg.
Then created an ad similar to her using the check-boxes edit the comment field to say I will rip you etc some like that, in big bold letters and then post it
That what I did to the lady who robs me at gunpoint.
skipthegames.com is out the US their nothing the lady can do to you except get piss off at you, at that point who cares.
-
08-11-18 12:04 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 31Nothing but a Rip Off
Tried to TOFTT with this one today. Communication was great and got everything set up. She texted the address and when I arrived she was standing outside. Came up to the car window and said that she needed a ride to Walgreens first to pick up condoms. Told her that I had some and she said that she had a latex allergy and had to get non-latex ones. Drove her to Walgreens and gave her half of the money in advance (dumb on my part) so that she could get "condoms, cigarettes, and minutes for her phone. " She went inside for about 10 minutes then came back out and ran over to a Cab 54 that had pulled up, jumped in and drove away. Just wanted to warn others.
Originally Posted by WhoIsMikeJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 10:30 #2429Banned Member

Posts: 644Sweet Jess
I saw her a little while ago, sweet girl very clean and drove herself. BBBJ "ok" CFS DATY with MISH and some other position. 80 for HH. Anyways blah blah blah YMMV with this girl. But she's cleaner than the other STG girls. Not sure I'll repat, no fault of hers. I'm a little nik picky on things and I want something in a certain way, not a negative or anything. I'm a little spoiled and want the PSE. Again this is not negative more of a neutral review.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 06:44 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 684Kay.
She emailed me last night out of the blue. Said she's still here. Our last 3 date attempts have failed because of her going silent. But she's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 01:43 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 353Veronica.
What happen to her? Haven't hear anything about her.
-
08-10-18 22:15 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 46Not seen her, but
I choked on my beer when I read that. Best thing I've read all day.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 21:12 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 390KayBella
I thought she was on a long vacation at uncle's place?
-
08-10-18 19:47 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 684Kay belle.
I think she's on vacation now! She told me 20 months.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 18:31 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 353Katie.
Just got her message she is back in business stay at a hotel off 520.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 18:14 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 660Katie
Any sightings lately?
-
08-10-18 17:53 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 1755Wow! I Didn't Recognize Her.
You're right. That's Jessica. The last time I heard about her was when Tarpo63 reviewed her back then.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






