Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 30759
-
08-13-18 11:45 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 104Thai candy
Yes, she knows the confusion, she is renting the room from a ladyboy that is established here, this was her only Hawaii connection because her other friend left, and did not realize he was advertising as TS and his email look TS, now the she is hoping to stay in Hawaii and knows she needs to get her own email and add going. She brings it up right away and on the flip gets naked and ask you to see if you think she is a lady boy by putting one leg up on the bed, spreads her legs and guide one of your hands into her.
Originally Posted by AirportUse
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 06:06 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 239Pussyrub selina
Any reports on Selina's BB PussyRub? I haven's been there in a while. I always try to slip in jr BB into her luv hole, but no luck. But her BB pussyrub is pretty good.
Rim.
-
08-13-18 05:56 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 5110Here's a Rubmaps link to the specific address (under the former name).
Originally Posted by TTTwista
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...nolulu-hi-6365
By the way, presumably you meant Kalakaua (rather than Kapiolani).
For anyone who hasn't yet been there, although it's a Kalakaua address, the entrance is on the Fern Street side of that building.
-
08-13-18 05:38 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 155Thai Pattaya May
Just wanted to toss it out there: I saw May a few weeks ago and FWIW she does an amazing job at massage, incorporating lots of very sensual touching along the way with a very good HE. However, it was very disappointing how often she was texting and answering her phone.
-
08-13-18 04:54 #20660Regular Member

Posts: 21Annie
Annie from Orchid in Pearl City. Is she still working? Any one know if she found a boyfriend to support her. Maybe she quit working for now. PM me if you have any info if she is working some place else. She gave a very sensual HE.
-
08-13-18 03:04 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 78Buyer beware
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/ts4m-al...ts4m-11861644/ her email address is [Email address deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by AirportUse
[View Original Post]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
08-13-18 00:29 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 86Candy on Wilder
I had a similar experience to both a few days ago. Not so much dead fish but not at all accommodating. Asked for DATY and got a very short 69 session. Tried to FIV but clamped her legs on my hand so took it so as no go there. The whole time during CFS she made faces like she really wasn't enjoying herself. As soon as I popped, on her phone texting. Offered a very quick and poor massage then was escorted to the shower. Nice girl but not planning to repeat with so many other options out there.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 00:09 #20657Banned Member

Posts: 435Thai Candy in CC
I seen Candy before she left and concur with all you said: good massage, Good HE and no FS. She seemed all woman to me. Seen her back and under the TS ad so I asked her what's up with that. She said they have to pay for ads, so she used her friends account, the friend is TS. She's looking to move elsewhere in CC where they're regular girls like her and use their ads. Hope this clears the air about her.
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 22:55 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 493Candy aka Lula
I concur with above, however YMMV. On top of her poor service checked her text messages twice and answered her phone call from her friend via speaker phone. No repeat for me-much better providers elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MadCocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 12:59 #20655Senior Member

Posts: 172Candy on Wilder
Typical fees. $2. 00.
Originally Posted by KumuHunter
[View Original Post]
I made an appointment and went to see her the other day. My experience was not like everyone else's. In fact it was terrible. Weak lame massage followed by dead fish service. I was not allowed to DATY or suck on her nipples. She just lay there in mish and made faces like doing the deed was painful. In and out in 45 minutes. It was like I was visiting a typical Chinese provider.
Definitely no repeat for me.
-
08-12-18 06:21 #20654Senior Member

Posts: 356Sandy at Beach Spa FKA Pink Orchid
Guess I'm going to put this in this thread since this provider has decided to give legit massages. She was known as Sandy at Kison and now she's working at Beach Spa. This spot used to be known as Pink Orchid. I'm not sure of the address but it's the same location as Asia Spa. If you search for Pink Orchid you will get the address, somewhere on Kapiolani close to Century Center.
Anyway I go to see Sandy and she explains to me that she's only doing legit massages now. I stick around and give her 60 for an hour. She does a very good full body massage with her hands and elbows. After about an hour I took a shower and gave her a 20 for gratitude before I left.
-
08-11-18 22:56 #20653Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone know her. Dian
Has anyone tried out Dian before, never seen anything about her??
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-8121/1/284829
-
08-11-18 18:15 #20652Senior Member

Posts: 78Email address.
Click on the link, her email address is right there.
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 17:49 #20651Senior Member

Posts: 37Sophie
I've been with Sophie. Half the town has and ain't nothing wrong with that. She is good at what she does I had a good time. But I would be very surprised if she is in her 20's. I would guess closer to 40 than 30.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 17:09 #20650Senior Member

Posts: 929How was the massage quality?
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
She looks small, but can she do deeper pressure?







Reply With Quote






