Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,241 to 24,255 of 61397
-
08-12-18 11:13 #37157Senior Member

Posts: 79Rachael
Your report on Rachael is spot on. She used to be one of my favorites too but it isn't worth it anymore.
Originally Posted by Slaytastic
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 07:59 #37156Senior Member

Posts: 705Getting them out
Girls who refuse to get out and who threaten to call police have been my biggest headache. I'm glad you got her out before you arrived at the police station because you never know how things will go with some of the tangled masses of neurons some of these girls have for brains. The first thing I do now is tell them that everything has been recorded since they entered the car. I got one girl out with that line when it was clear right from the start that things were going south. I guess it sounds to much like a sting. BTW lock your doors. Always.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 02:32 #37155Regular Member

Posts: 19Lesson learned.
Same situation for me. Now I keep l doors locked and a few dollars extra for their inconvenience. I say sorry I thought you were so and so. Here's a 5.00.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
Never again.
-
08-11-18 22:36 #37154Senior Member

Posts: 228Anna, Kay (ooh brother), Jessica
So I had made a date with Arab Anna, and she flaked out 2 times in a week. Since the dates with Anna was a no show, I drove around and saw a sandy brown blonde WSW (Kay) on Payson, so I pull over. I was going to ask her some questions and she walks over and jumps right in. I should have kept my doors locked. So I decided she was not a good choice because of needle marked arms. I tell her no thanks, she immediately start saying the needle blemishes are mosquito bites.
Still I decline and ask her to get out. She starts fake balling and crying with no tears coming saying she needs some money, can I give her a few dollars. I again decline and ask her to get out. She refuses. She says, you can call the police, I will tell them you assaulted me and took my money. She just will not get out. So she pulls out her phone and acts like she is on the phone with 911. So I started screaming get out of my car loud so they could her in the event it was the real 911. Then on that same call, she says, Tony can you come to this intersection, I need you to come here. So it was not 911 after all. So I started the car and started driving. She ask me where are we going, by now we are on Wilkerson and I tell her, I hope you do not have any warrants, with a more agitated voice she ask again, where are we going?
I say to the police station, I turn on Hurley. She screams, PULL OVER, LET ME OUT! I did and she jumps out on Hurly down the street from the police station cursing and has a plastic cup with soda and ice in it, she throws it back at me. Yeah, I got a bit wet, but she finally gout out.
After that little adventure, I found an "Old Faithful" , Jessica with her flat stomach wearing some multi-color tights on. She is always a good time. Jessica made up for what could have been a the f-up night.
-
08-11-18 17:36 #37153Senior Member

Posts: 407Grey Benz
Anyone else see the guy on the corner of Ashton and Payson. With grey Mercedes sitting on the steps?. Looks like things are changing in w / w.
-
08-11-18 14:50 #37152Senior Member

Posts: 2419Blast from the past (on a page that's working)
-
08-11-18 14:49 #37151Senior Member

Posts: 2419Must be a problem with the page. I go right to it, but I'm using a MacBook
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 14:39 #37150Senior Member

Posts: 1626Same here. I cannot navigate to the link.
Originally Posted by KO1717
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 14:39 #37149Senior Member

Posts: 42On a mac click the the "I" that is inside a circle near your search bar. Allow flash and set it to always. Then reload the page. Can't help if you are on another device.
Originally Posted by KO1717
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 14:13 #37148

Posts: 96Wilkins Payson Right NOW
HUGE LEO presence with ambulance also. Not sure at all what's going on can't get to my street ears. Be care fully brothers.
-
08-11-18 12:23 #37147Senior Member

Posts: 2419Working when I checked on it just now.
Originally Posted by KO1717
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 11:15 #37146Senior Member

Posts: 705Punk Heather?
Is this punk rock Heather?
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 11:03 #37145Senior Member

Posts: 394Dark Hair Heather
I agree with you Phyuck, she's good to go for real. I thought I saw her a few days ago at Ashton & Payson, but by the time I came around the block she was gone! Maybe I'll have better luck next time out on the prowl.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
08-11-18 05:49 #37144Senior Member

Posts: 396Some people who cruise Fayette and W / W should learn this (especially the just-got-out-the-club-on-a-Friday / Saturday-night crowd). If your car is loud as shit, your music can be heard from 2 blocks over, and you slam on your brakes to get some SWs attention, you're not being discrete.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 04:16 #37143Regular Member

Posts: 9Video.
Nitetimer is this video functioning? All I get is a blank page.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




