Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26800037/#.

    I contacted this ad this morning to try and setup a meeting for lunch time. Responses were quick. I was interested in the taller / blond one, that's Journee apparently. Looks like she has a nice set of tits, not a spinner but not thick, somewhere in between. Was quoted $$/ hr, she said she was CBJ only. Before I could even ask if BBBJ was at all negotiable she started texting asking me to send her money online. Came across a little pushy in texts if I didn't respond immediately. YMMV but I decided to pass as the asking for money upfront without ever having met was a turnoff and in my opinion a scam, send her money, she ghosts. Also not sure what to make of the ad, posting pictures topless. Always makes me a little leary that its a setup. Get you thinking too hard with the wrong head.
    100% scam. A few years ago I was texting with a female and she told me she only took the Green Dot reload cars. I agreed to get her a $100 one on the way to her apartment. Once in the parking lot I texted her to let her know I was there and need the apartment number. She responded back that she needs the number on the card first to prove I was real and not LE. I realized at that point I was being scammed. I hauled ass out of there. Within a few minutes my phone was ringing. I answered it and it was a guy claiming to be LE and that I was texting with a minor and I am under investigation. I hung up on him. He called right back with the same bullshit claiming to know what I was driving and had my tag number and would cause trouble for me. Nothing never happened. I figured they wasn't even at that aprtment complex they sent me too. The good thing is I was able to upload the Green Dot card number to my paypal so I wasn't out of the $100.

  2. #917

    Re: Fake Response

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Have you saw the real person or just no the pix are fake like a lot of those pix. Bc she said she from Baltimore down here on tour won't be here long but I didn't go see her talk to her on the phone and text wit her a lot.
    She's lying to you 1000%, that person is not real. Here to help and happy to do so.

  3. #916

    Abby and Roxy in Salisbury.

    Saw Roxy about a month and a half ago. She was at a low end Motel outside Salisbury. She quoted me 65/ qv. Room was OK and not a bad area. I wanted a BBBJ and she obliged by forcing my unit to the back of her throat at a furious pace and did not stop until I begged for mercy. She is not bad looking maybe a little worn. Well she has since gone radio silent as I have tried a couple times to reschedule. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxy-esc...lisbury-415314.

    Which led me to Abby. Her current adds state she is rooming with Roxy. I text Abby (and Roxy with no response) and she gave me the location and quoted 80/ qv and 120/ hh. She is at low rent Apartments / tiny house in Spencer. Sure enough when I arrived a little early I saw a dude and Roxy leaving. Abby is also a little worn as well with possible signs of bad habits but very pretty face and nice legs and butt. She took direction well and delivered BBBJTCIM, maybe not as good as Roxy but still all I wanted. The room however bordered on filthy. But I persevered.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/467895851420

  4. #915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Journee

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26800037/#.

    I contacted this ad this morning to try and setup a meeting for lunch time. Responses were quick. I was interested in the taller / blond one, that's Journee apparently. Looks like she has a nice set of tits, not a spinner but not thick, somewhere in between. Was quoted $$/ hr, she said she was CBJ only. Before I could even ask if BBBJ was at all negotiable she started texting asking me to send her money online. Came across a little pushy in texts if I didn't respond immediately. YMMV but I decided to pass as the asking for money upfront without ever having met was a turnoff and in my opinion a scam, send her money, she ghosts. Also not sure what to make of the ad, posting pictures topless. Always makes me a little leary that its a setup. Get you thinking too hard with the wrong head.

  5. #914

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    This is the "blond spinner" that's been posted about multiple times. She is real, spinner body, butterface. Rates seem to vary wildly, she quoted me 500 for an hour, someone else was much lower. From the feedback she is real but mixed reviews in what you are getting and how good the service is. For me, 500 was way to much so I passed. If you search here for blond spinner or Angie I think you will find the other posts.
    I just spoke with her and she quoted me 120 for a half hour but she was not available until Thursday.

  6. #913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Looking at possibly seeing her tomorrow. Any info is appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angie-es...arlotte-415311
    This is the "blond spinner" that's been posted about multiple times. She is real, spinner body, butterface. Rates seem to vary wildly, she quoted me 500 for an hour, someone else was much lower. From the feedback she is real but mixed reviews in what you are getting and how good the service is. For me, 500 was way to much so I passed. If you search here for blond spinner or Angie I think you will find the other posts.

  7. #912

    Anyone tried these yet?

    I've tried hitting them up but no dice. And since I'm from Gboro I want to make sure they're worth the drive. Any of you fellas get a response from them?

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26508825/

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26797800/

    Any info is much appreciated! Cheers.

  8. #911

    Salisbury.

    She's out of Salisbury but sometimes she'll come to you. She used to post on Craigslist before it went down. She just recently started posting on the other sites. She's a nice girl, with affordable rates. Petite, pics are accurate. If you go to her incall she has roommates and people are in and out often. I wasn't that comfortable there. Actually was interrupted with a knock at the door during the middle of the session. Other than that, no issues. I'll probably continue repeating but prefer outcall with her.

  9. #910

    Saw this redhead last night

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/231705142690 60 qv. BBBJ. Can bbf for upcharge. Would repeat can take it how you want it.

  10. #909

    Re: Any 411 on this ad.

    She's fake. The person who is actually in these pics works in Baltimore.

  11. #908

    Visitor from S. C.

    So I visited Charlotte yesterday, and I saw Tina. Definately a spinner type, and she seems to have a hearing aid. She seemed a bit shy, but things did get rather nice between the 2 of us. After a LEO check, we went to her room. Placed donation and started our fun. Bit of a BBBJ, with some daty, then the main course. After a warm cloth wash off, she gave me a back rub, and a lot of attention to my shoulder, which I do think I am having rotator cuff issues with. Then to top it off, another BBBJTC. So would like to say, thanks for showing a visitor a good time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/728757066887

  12. #907

    PAWG in charlotte

    Has anyone been with this chick yet? Can't seem to find any reviews on her but it does seem like she's been posting for a while now. Seems like a butterface but I do love a thick girl LOL.

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26558679/#.

  13. #906

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Looking at possibly seeing her tomorrow. Any info is appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angie-es...arlotte-415311
    Just saw her this past week. She is awesome.

  14. #905

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one?
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/580425202652

  15. #904
    See attached pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiFun77  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    This is my first post, but a long time lurker.

    I was in this hobby 5/6 years ago. Had met many girls in BP and used agencies like the ravens and angels (capital city based). Agencies went out of business. I came back to this hobby 3 months ago and met one girl in Columbia. Now the resources to search and verify providers are very limited. I used to have an account in theoThERsite, but couldn't access it from US (I don't have a VPN subscription).

    Heidi: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3755759.htm.

    I came across this profile in EROS. I am attracted by her looks and couldn't pass on. I contacted her via email and she quoted $3. 50 for the hour. I know my fellow mongers do not like requesting for intel on the very first post. But I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with this one. Just basic info, has anyone met her before? Is she legit and safe? Her email does not show up anywhere in the internet. She is not sharing her number until I provide my verification info. If you could provide additional details, that is a bonus for me.

    The girl I met earlier was Emma: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3495361.htm.

    Just a regular dream, nothing special. Her rate was $2. 50 for the hour. DFK, BBBJ (with a fragrance gel on john, didn't like it), CFS.

    Thank you guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3fiddy.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape