Thread: White Girls in the 808
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 1275
-
08-18-18 17:55 #525Senior Member

Posts: 1273Beat me to it — I was just about to post that she'll be back.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
Not FS, just HE, but totally worth seeing, especially if you like white girls.
-
08-18-18 15:07 #524Senior Member

Posts: 1021Jenny Hot European girl coming back
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936614
Jenny, is coming back to Honolulu on Monday. If you like hot European woman who is good with her hands then you you may want to see her. I think she will be here for almost 2 weeks.
Search her name on his form and you will my review and others reviews by others. Have fun Guys.
-
08-18-18 11:52 #523Senior Member

Posts: 1094My Favorite Club
What is My Favorite Club & is it known for white girls in the 808? When was it open before?
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 16:41 #522Senior Member

Posts: 284Club opening
My Favorite Club maybe gearing up to open up again. Crossing my fingers.
-
08-10-18 20:32 #521Regular Member

Posts: 14Getting in touch with Vixxen Rayne
Anyone have trouble getting in touch with Vixxen? Texted and called her yesterday, no reply. Saw she was active on switter later that day. Left her a DM in switter, no reply- and saw that she was active after I sent my DM.
-
08-08-18 04:34 #520Senior Member

Posts: 984Emma is devine
Yes, a locally based white girl, red head, who is to die for. Very selective with her clientele. She is awesome and I highly recommend. Stunning red head beauty.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 16:21 #519Senior Member

Posts: 1273+1.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy808
[View Original Post]
Even better, let's hope some of those girls decide to base themselves here.
-
08-06-18 06:59 #518Senior Member

Posts: 223Hey Matt take one for the team
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-f...eauty-12314713
Originally Posted by MattSurf
[View Original Post]
Hey Matt seen this add, I think you should toftt. She looks good.
-
08-06-18 06:22 #517Senior Member

Posts: 268Emma
Bump!!
Thanks for the review, spot on. I just want to add that Emma is very beautiful and her pics are her but she is even better in person. She is so sexy and seems to love what she does. She is a professional, intelligent, articulate, and sensual that will leave you totally satisfied. I've had fbsm before but this is way way better and even better than FS in some aspects. Would def I troy repeat over and over. I know you're thinking, no lfk or daty but trust me, it's better than your usual AMP and you won't even miss that stuff with Emma.
Not a clock watcher and definitely a girl you would want to spend all night with and hang out till the next day.
LAS- 10+.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 21:01 #516Senior Member

Posts: 829Emma is devine.
Just had a session with Emma Devine. She is not a full service escort so if you are only looking for that, look further. If you are okay with just being with a naked, very pretty, white woman with an amazing natural body, who gives about the best sensual session you can get, without actually "putting inside," then read on.
Emma is a fbsm provider but I would call her "fbsm plus." She doesn't like fluid exchange so no kissing on lips and no oral either way, but almost anything else goes (YMMV). My experience was a very good nude sensual massage and body slide using every part of her body to massage mine, and lots of mutual touching/mutual massage. She allows (and actually encouraged) FOV, FIV, and FIA. She also gave the most amazing HJ I've ever had. She has a pretty face, and amazing body. Pics on all her ads are accurate. She had reviews on TER and nightshift before the FOSTA / SESTA bullshit. She currently has a few reviews on privatedelights. She was reviewed here (on this "white girls" thread) by darkman back in February. She was also reviewed by mrsmiley. She's on Switter and Twitter and advertises on adultlook, adultsearch, privatedelights and other places.
She is based on the Big Island but travels to Maui, Kauai, and Oahu, and sometimes to the mainland, but I don't think she has been back to Oahu since Feb. This trip she is only on Oahu until tomorrow or Monday, then she heads to Kauai. Hopefully she returns a little more often, (like every 2-3 months instead of every 6 months).
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2909508
-
08-04-18 18:18 #515Senior Member

Posts: 142Good time for Snowbunny lovers
Seems a good time to love white girls as there seems to be a pretty good amount of them around these days. Not just the indys like Ashley Scott, Vixen Rayne, and the just recently re-reviewed Leila but the MP's seem to have some talent as well. Figure Blair, Leia, and Kendra at ChiChi's, Diana at Golden, Mia and Chanel at Hulas, and even the new Angel (formerly VIP), and Sanho have a few. Great to see a broader ranger of providers out there. Hope the trend continues.
-
08-02-18 06:55 #514Senior Member

Posts: 268Blair
If you ever wanted that beautiful young blond high school surfer girl, check out Blair at Chichis. My report is posted too.
-
08-02-18 01:42 #513Senior Member

Posts: 55Thank you mongers for finding this jewel. I finally was able to get an appointment but I guess you guys did a good job of convincing her stay for another week. Her friend was not in during our session but based on the review below, I might have to partake when pay day rolls around this week.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 05:21 #512Senior Member

Posts: 223GFE Ashley Foxxx
You want GFE, then go see Ashley Fox's. The pics she use is glam ed. Up. She was without make up for our session. She is still a sweet hot young hottie. You get what's on her menu and is very acomodating. She and her friend will be here in the island for another week. They do duos. So a three way is available.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 05:55 #511Senior Member

Posts: 1273Great review man. Thanks. The best way to get more girls like this to make Hawaii a regular stop, or even base themselves here, is to see them (I’m also talking to all of you guys who lurk and never post as well).
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
That being said, I have to make some collection calls on some invoices.











Reply With Quote




