Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 492 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #66

    Blond girl

    Hi is anyone seen the blind girl off Parker Street last four digits 6663 she doesn't have a post up anymore looks too good to be true I know that she was doing in calls also out of Wilbraham Inn.

  2. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...f/516293490972

    Just left an East Windsor Hotel after 1/2 hour with her. Was supposed to be one full hour of I hoped full service.

    Not a bad looking woman. Fairly nice body from what I could see. She never took bra or panty's off.

    I stripped down and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up with wet towel and placed the cover on then immediately went to work on the BJ. After about 15 minutes I asked if she was planning to take off her bra. She says yes later! After another 10 minutes of BJ I told her I was expecting full service. Then she started saying I am ruining her mood. .

    By then it was clearly over and no FS was going to happen. Tried to make me believe it was my fault.

    $200.00 wasted.

    Live and learn.

    Will post on Hartford and Springfield board as well.
    Wow that's crazy I remember she used to advertise that she also provided Greek but she must be pimped out she is in different cities and states all the time was in danvers not to long ago.

  3. #64

    Avoid Kayla 413 203-9444

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...f/516293490972

    Just left an East Windsor Hotel after 1/2 hour with her. Was supposed to be one full hour of I hoped full service.

    Not a bad looking woman. Fairly nice body from what I could see. She never took bra or panty's off.

    I stripped down and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up with wet towel and placed the cover on then immediately went to work on the BJ. After about 15 minutes I asked if she was planning to take off her bra. She says yes later! After another 10 minutes of BJ I told her I was expecting full service. Then she started saying I am ruining her mood. .

    By then it was clearly over and no FS was going to happen. Tried to make me believe it was my fault.

    $200.00 wasted.

    Live and learn.

    Will post on Hartford and Springfield board as well.

  4. #63

    Any info?

    On this one? Been posting for a few days.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/011952668261

    Amd this one?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/888880716316

    She's relatively new. Told me she was getting a motel in spfld than in chicopee. Ran her number through google with no hits. So any intel would be great before I toftt.

  5. #62

  6. #61

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris537  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an ad for Jenn?
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/542178181715

  7. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet up with Jenn. Her habit of moving around made it difficult for me to catch up to her. She told me she and her boyfriend have bought a house in the Spfld area.

    Service was as previously reported. Started with a BBBJ, followed by some tit sucking, ended with covered CG. I came in the bag. Very tight.
    Do you have a link to an ad for Jenn?

  8. #59

    Jenn

    Finally got to meet up with Jenn. Her habit of moving around made it difficult for me to catch up to her. She told me she and her boyfriend have bought a house in the Spfld area.

    Service was as previously reported. Started with a BBBJ, followed by some tit sucking, ended with covered CG. I came in the bag. Very tight.

  9. #58

    Esmeralda?

    Does anyone know what happened to Esmeralda (latina MILF)? I last saw her in Springfield in March / April. Once BP got shut down, I never saw her post again. I reached out to her last known digits, but to no avail. I'm wondering if she retired or is on a hiatus.

  10. #57

    Aila

    Met up with her for an outcall about a year ago at my place. Great service though she did take awhile to get ready and ran out to the car to give her driver money but she left her stuff inside. I think she just had a Boob job done at that time and she was lactating.

  11. #56

    Aila

    Luke warm thumbs up.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinhoTinto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with Aila? She's posted under other names, but I recognize the tat.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/504715244666

  12. #55

    Aila

    Anyone ever meet up with Aila? She's posted under other names, but I recognize the tat.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/504715244666

  13. #54

    Mgm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone think the escort scene in Springfield will pick up once MGM opens?
    More then likely there will be more touring girls coming threw as a stop for a night or two.

  14. #53
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303

    Mgm

    Anyone think the escort scene in Springfield will pick up once MGM opens?

  15. #52

    Missy

    Missy in Springfield. Posted on skip the games real quick last night. Any info is appreciated. She says she can't go through with it. Now wants me to meet her at Anthony's for her " first" night dancing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape