Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 7371
-
08-15-18 07:25 #66Senior Member

Posts: 343Blond girl
Hi is anyone seen the blind girl off Parker Street last four digits 6663 she doesn't have a post up anymore looks too good to be true I know that she was doing in calls also out of Wilbraham Inn.
-
08-14-18 18:00 #65Banned Member

Posts: 942Wow that's crazy I remember she used to advertise that she also provided Greek but she must be pimped out she is in different cities and states all the time was in danvers not to long ago.
Originally Posted by Looking16
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-18 15:59 #64Senior Member

Posts: 129Avoid Kayla 413 203-9444
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...f/516293490972
Just left an East Windsor Hotel after 1/2 hour with her. Was supposed to be one full hour of I hoped full service.
Not a bad looking woman. Fairly nice body from what I could see. She never took bra or panty's off.
I stripped down and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up with wet towel and placed the cover on then immediately went to work on the BJ. After about 15 minutes I asked if she was planning to take off her bra. She says yes later! After another 10 minutes of BJ I told her I was expecting full service. Then she started saying I am ruining her mood. .
By then it was clearly over and no FS was going to happen. Tried to make me believe it was my fault.
$200.00 wasted.
Live and learn.
Will post on Hartford and Springfield board as well.
-
08-14-18 10:09 #63Senior Member

Posts: 76Any info?
On this one? Been posting for a few days.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/011952668261
Amd this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/888880716316
She's relatively new. Told me she was getting a motel in spfld than in chicopee. Ran her number through google with no hits. So any intel would be great before I toftt.
-
08-14-18 05:42 #62Senior Member

Posts: 104Great, thanks!
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 22:29 #61Senior Member

Posts: 641Jenn
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/542178181715
Originally Posted by Chris537
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 19:55 #60Senior Member

Posts: 104Do you have a link to an ad for Jenn?
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 13:02 #59Senior Member

Posts: 641Jenn
Finally got to meet up with Jenn. Her habit of moving around made it difficult for me to catch up to her. She told me she and her boyfriend have bought a house in the Spfld area.
Service was as previously reported. Started with a BBBJ, followed by some tit sucking, ended with covered CG. I came in the bag. Very tight.
-
08-10-18 18:14 #58

Posts: 73Esmeralda?
Does anyone know what happened to Esmeralda (latina MILF)? I last saw her in Springfield in March / April. Once BP got shut down, I never saw her post again. I reached out to her last known digits, but to no avail. I'm wondering if she retired or is on a hiatus.
-
08-10-18 12:02 #57Senior Member

Posts: 41Aila
Met up with her for an outcall about a year ago at my place. Great service though she did take awhile to get ready and ran out to the car to give her driver money but she left her stuff inside. I think she just had a Boob job done at that time and she was lactating.
-
08-10-18 10:21 #56

Posts: 332Aila
Luke warm thumbs up.
Originally Posted by VinhoTinto
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 10:00 #55Senior Member

Posts: 61Aila
Anyone ever meet up with Aila? She's posted under other names, but I recognize the tat.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/504715244666
-
08-10-18 01:05 #54Senior Member

Posts: 122Mgm
More then likely there will be more touring girls coming threw as a stop for a night or two.
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 23:43 #53Senior Member

Posts: 303Mgm
Anyone think the escort scene in Springfield will pick up once MGM opens?
-
08-09-18 15:30 #52Senior Member

Posts: 93Missy
Missy in Springfield. Posted on skip the games real quick last night. Any info is appreciated. She says she can't go through with it. Now wants me to meet her at Anthony's for her " first" night dancing.










Reply With Quote





