Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,791 to 29,805 of 30797
-
08-10-18 11:57 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 480The one with the semi-shaved head who advertises some BDSM play.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 08:15 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 827Krista Who? this one? http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/krista-336-340-4243/980390109219
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 08:15 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 827Link please!
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 07:29 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 480Krista
I've seen her multiple ads for years and have read the reviews. Anybody willing to add any recent visit info or answer questions via PM?
-
08-10-18 07:28 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 827This is one of her old post.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wil...2-9527/1/98593
Newer.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/546701098198
-
08-10-18 00:33 #1002Banned Member

Posts: 231Late 2017
Anyone remember her or keep her contact info? I used the # on the ad and a 65 yo lady answered the text. LOL I sent a pic from ad and told her if she looks that good from behind I don't care how old she is. LOL Anyway if any can help me find those curvs be much appreciated. Thanks.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-4484/1/858804
-
08-09-18 21:52 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 525Lovely Linda
More like Paranoid Linda. Independent Asian. Tried all day to fall asleep and have a nice dream. Finally got through and then she wanted to play 20 questions. Silly games. Time waster and sounds like she's a 60 years old unfiltered camels pack-a-day type.
Independent Asian is tempting but I won't be spending any more time on this one until some positive reports emerge.
Med.
-
08-09-18 21:12 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 263Reviewed recently. Check #952.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 19:55 #999Senior Member

Posts: 1301You have another link for Bunny?
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 19:53 #998Senior Member

Posts: 1301Should be cleared out now.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 19:51 #997Senior Member

Posts: 1301Instagram pics would make it appear so.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 17:55 #996Senior Member

Posts: 175Any info on this one?
This one:
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7301/1/994391
Is she heavier that her pictures? Any signs of daemons?
-
08-09-18 17:47 #995Senior Member

Posts: 175Khloe
Khloe definitely looks cute as per the pictures.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Frankly with a photo shoot session by a semi-pro, an ad on er*s in a different city, she could charge $$$ for a dream. Easy.
-
08-09-18 17:46 #994Senior Member

Posts: 175Raincoats
Yeah, what's the deal with those unwrapped raincoats, I noticed once she took it from me when we were done. I wouldn't be surprised if she rinsed and used it for the next sloppy second horny dude in line. That's why I always bring my owns. Scary.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 16:58 #993Senior Member

Posts: 525Sophia
Was visiting another lass and saw Sophia outside at (I think) a new location in the parking lot with a boy toy / pimp. She looks rough. Never played and never will. I think she's more of a bull than me. Khloe wasn't around- too bad she got messed up with this crowd- she looks cute.
Med.










Reply With Quote





