rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead! Which Roxii is this??
    The link works for me. Attached ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2018-08-09 Female escort ad in Raleigh, North Carolina - Cumm Get What You Deserve.png‎  

  2. #989

    Bambi / Milani / Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I would AVOID Bambi / Kirbi. She has gone by many names and I have posted about her. I think she used to go by Milani or something like that. Too many rules, no touching, no squeezing lots of cr*p. She will put the wrapper on, you are only allowed to put it in thats it!! Not worth it.
    This is true, but she was a nice girl and has a great body. Even though she was strict and it was an all covered deal, I often dream about devouring those tits while I drove deep into her. My biggest put off was that she was fairly bruised up when I saw her. Not sure if that's a demons thing or what. She claimed 'car accident', but who knows.

  3. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/335384122254

    Back after a 2 year layoff. Still have nice spinner body. Possible pimp and demons. Worth a Qv.
    Link is dead! Which Roxii is this??

  4. #987

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen willow, she keeps posting and it looks almost TGTBT:

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26738658/

    Thanks.
    Haven't seen her but she quoted 140/180 a few weeks ago.

  5. #986

    Badly in need

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Never heard back from her. I had giver her a time this morning and she had confirmed that it was good time for her, I texted, called no response. So I had the itch and called Bunny / Katherine, she was avail for a QV. Got her add and headed there $ for QV. Pics are real, very smokey and messy room. She did not want to do anything no CBJ, BBBJ or DATY (which I would not have done anyways) She put on the cover, she only does MISH and K9. Overall not worth it. She is a waste of time. AVOID!!
    I very badly need a BBBJCIM anyone pls suggest PM
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/474953567906
    Go see Mic Check Renae, you won't be disappointed.

  6. #985

    Roxxi & Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/335384122254

    Back after a 2 year layoff. Still have nice spinner body. Possible pimp and demons. Worth a Qv.
    Bunny (below) offered a double with Roxxi but I wasn't able to partake.

    https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1166212#jive_content_id_Options.

  7. #984

    Willow?

    Anyone has seen willow, she keeps posting and it looks almost TGTBT:

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26738658/

    Thanks.

  8. #983

    No but

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    So I drive for a rideshare company part time. I picked up a girl today who was Latina I believe. Definitely not from around here. She was hot as hell. Sexy body, nice tits, but couldn't see her eyes because of her shades. She had a ton of shopping bags and mentioned she needed to meet some guys to get some cash. She let it slip but tried to play it off. Wondering if anyone knows who I'm talking about it.
    Please keep this on the open forum and don't take it private. Need s good non-crazy Latina. I'm sure we could all use one. LOL.

  9. #982

    Crabtree La Quinta

    So I drive for a rideshare company part time. I picked up a girl today who was Latina I believe. Definitely not from around here. She was hot as hell. Sexy body, nice tits, but couldn't see her eyes because of her shades. She had a ton of shopping bags and mentioned she needed to meet some guys to get some cash. She let it slip but tried to play it off. Wondering if anyone knows who I'm talking about it.

  10. #981

    Not much to add but it's something

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    My go-to provider is nowhere to be found so I'm backing up.

    I found this lady who quoted qv70, hhr=100. She is located on S. Miami Blvd.

    She looks nice with good curves.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/863198175841

    I'm wondering if any of you have seen her?
    I was in the mood this past Saturday evening and gave her a call to see if she had availability. She said she was closing up shop for the day but we could set something up for that Sunday. Sunday wouldn't have worked for me so I said we could try to work something out another time. Based solely on our 45 second conversation, I will say that she seemed normal over the phone. That says nothing about the level of service provided. I'm simply saying that she did not slur her words like she was on something and she spoke coherent English in complete sentences. Still leery because there don't seem to be any reviews that I can find but I didn't eliminate her as a possibility after our conversation.

    Take from that what you will.

  11. #980

    Roxxi

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/335384122254

    Back after a 2 year layoff. Still have nice spinner body. Possible pimp and demons. Worth a Qv.

  12. #979

    List Crawler

    Is this site down?

  13. #978

    Layla

    Nice PAWG. Nice D's. Good for a qv, but talks too much. Reminded me of Ivy. May she rip.

  14. #977

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasGrandy  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/26766462/

    Nothing awful to report. Cute face.

    15 second CBJ.

    Non-responsive missionary.

    Got the job done but will not repeat.
    No tell on Guess Road. Room was a mess. Taller than I expected. Won't repeat.

  15. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    She does have a nice body. I think that the face is mire haggered probably from demons I am not sure what. Or maybe she had just woken up.
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wil...2-9527/1/98593

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape