Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10847
    Does she have an ad up somewhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there and I agree 100%.

  2. #10846

    Your comment about utr JC was understated.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    UTR "JC" is returning to Nashville tomorrow and says she will be her by 2 Pm. She already has some appointments and has nothing but rave reviews and does it all. If you are interested and you did not keep her # pm me.
    Wow. Most aggressive tiger who ever got hold of me. Wore me completely out with nonstop action of every description. I didn't know she was UTR so good thing I saw your comment. I guess they will PM if they want the experience of her experience. She's clearly past young spinner stage but, my goodness, what action. I think my pecker must be broken in 2 or 3 places.

  3. #10845

    Christy Lamour and sister this weekend

    http://www.lamourxxx.com

    If you haven't been with her than your missing out!

  4. #10844

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    Met with Ruby today at an upscale apartment in the 'boro. Nice girl, lots of fun! BBBJ, lots of time at the Y because she seemed to really get into it, covered mish, k9. She is not a spinner if you are looking for that, but if you are looking for big ole titties, wow. She has a sort of sultry, bubbly personality. And was nervous at first but warmed up quickly! I will definitely repeat.
    I am a bit out of the loop, who is this "Ruby" you speak of?

  5. #10843

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    Met with Ruby today at an upscale apartment in the 'boro. Nice girl, lots of fun! BBBJ, lots of time at the Y because she seemed to really get into it, covered mish, k9. She is not a spinner if you are looking for that, but if you are looking for big ole titties, wow. She has a sort of sultry, bubbly personality. And was nervous at first but warmed up quickly! I will definitely repeat.
    Been there and I agree 100%.

  6. #10842

    Ruby in the 'boro

    Met with Ruby today at an upscale apartment in the 'boro. Nice girl, lots of fun! BBBJ, lots of time at the Y because she seemed to really get into it, covered mish, k9. She is not a spinner if you are looking for that, but if you are looking for big ole titties, wow. She has a sort of sultry, bubbly personality. And was nervous at first but warmed up quickly! I will definitely repeat.

  7. #10841

    Anna review said dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...shville-235952.

    My question: is the same provider that used to work in Madison and had some skin issues (sores on her body)? She also had a guy that kind of hovered around to keep her safe I guess.

    I haven't seen her in a while but I thought about seeing her again and was wondering if someone had a recent experience.
    https://escortbabylon.net/#nashville / reviews /6155823551/20680431.

  8. #10840

    Looking for some info on Anna

    Here is a link to her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...shville-235952.

    My question: is the same provider that used to work in Madison and had some skin issues (sores on her body)? She also had a guy that kind of hovered around to keep her safe I guess.

    I haven't seen her in a while but I thought about seeing her again and was wondering if someone had a recent experience.

  9. #10839

    All owned by the same group

    I stopped by last week and they had no one available. Offered me an 80 session coupon for The Oasis. Overpriced and always a YMMV experience (IMHO).

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry19  [View Original Post]
    Has any one tried the new body rub connection on Antioch Pike? The ad has a similar lay out as Next level and Oasis I wonder if they are connected.

  10. #10838

    Utr "jC"

    UTR "JC" is returning to Nashville tomorrow and says she will be her by 2 Pm. She already has some appointments and has nothing but rave reviews and does it all. If you are interested and you did not keep her # pm me.

  11. #10837

    Body rub connection

    Has any one tried the new body rub connection on Antioch Pike? The ad has a similar lay out as Next level and Oasis I wonder if they are connected.

  12. #10836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Carmen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Password1977  [View Original Post]
    Got to see this one the other day, and probably will revisit. She's clean and tight and sweet and has great tits, and a mice plump butt. She gets into it. Donation was not bad at all. Will repete, best I've seen in a long while.

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/26735618/

    PW out.
    How was her stomach? Baby damage?

  13. #10835

    Who are you reporting about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacks66  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with her this evening. Nice lady and good conversation. Not a spinner, but very accommodating. A little overweight, but not too bad. I enjoyed a drink and conversation with her. Very accommodating!!
    Any chance we can get a link, some contact info, a pic, . . . . some type of a clue?

  14. #10834

    Big ideas.

    Got to see this one the other day, and probably will revisit. She's clean and tight and sweet and has great tits, and a mice plump butt. She gets into it. Donation was not bad at all. Will repete, best I've seen in a long while.

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/26735618/

    PW out.

  15. #10833

    Set Up

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nas...-6062/1/482743 was contacted about a duo dream and her and a cracked out looking dude tried to rob me and asking for my phone and car keys! BE CAREFUL guys please. PM me for details. I have a concealed carry permit otherwise it could have been very bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape