Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 43519
-
08-08-18 09:28 #24139Senior Member

Posts: 91Fs
Anyone know of any south of Boston? Used to go to Randolph but that closed a while back. The ride to Pawtucket is not always convenient and is getting tiresome, and the independent girls I have found are usually pretty unreliable on short notice. (Which is sometimes all the notice I can give).
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-08-18 08:34 #24138Senior Member

Posts: 450FS places
224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 07:11 #24137Banned Member

Posts: 137[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
08-08-18 07:01 #24136Senior Member

Posts: 61Hair Place in CT
What number Tyler street, I find their are three hair salons there.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 01:11 #24135Senior Member

Posts: 752Fs
Tyler St Hair place in Chinatown, do not expect any real massage there.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
08-07-18 23:37 #24134Asshole

Posts: 968FS places
The FS places are: Waverly, South St. , 1 Main, Linden, Adams, 986 (very selective), Harrison (a place near the Ink Block). It seems that I am missing many. What are they?
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 23:15 #24133Senior Member

Posts: 46240/40.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
(adding extra characters).
-
08-07-18 22:51 #24132Banned Member

Posts: 137Yes
40+20. More bang for your buck.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 21:05 #24131Senior Member

Posts: 276Family
I've seen / heard family there a couple of times, they are not shy about making some noise when guests are around.
Originally Posted by ChellickG
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 20:50 #24130Senior Member

Posts: 276Lilly
Try Lilly, she is great!
Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 20:38 #24129Senior Member

Posts: 46Candy? I think?
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 20:28 #24128Senior Member

Posts: 392Amp
Its been a while since I've been in an AMP. Thinking of trying Sunshine tomorrow.
Is it still 40+40 for standard half hour and a tugjob? Or 40+20?
-
08-07-18 18:55 #24127Senior Member

Posts: 357The quality isn't as consistent as the three Korean spas in Pawtucket, but there's at least a dozen full service AMPs in the Boston area. We don't post about them much, almost a weird unwritten rule. But what you're after is definitely out there. You might give Harrison another shot, for instance.
Originally Posted by TugBoats
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 16:54 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 491060 Main
Another good experience at a solid spot. Apple was busy (I did not call ahead) and I drew Anna. It was 10 after the hour and she had an appointment coming up, so she offered me a half hour. Maybe some would find this annoying, but I much preferred it to the providers who would've just charged me for an hour and then shorted me ten minutes. Started with a soft tease, then a hard massage on the back, then the flip. Only OTC roaming, but really good dirty talk and a great HE.
This is a solid spot and you really can't go wrong. Amusingly, when I said I had been there before with Apple Anna's response was "oh yeah, she's tall. She's too tall. ".
Always appreciative of tips on places I can get a good prostate massage (I've given up looking for rimming here, and just save my pennies for when I visit NYC for that.).
-
08-07-18 13:52 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 889160 for HJ w / DATY sounds like an insane price even with a good massage included. Unless she finished you with a BBBJ or something.
Originally Posted by ChellickG
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



