I had the opportunity to meet Summer last week at her place in Melbourne. Guys, if you're ever out that way go see her!
Set up was easy in my dream. We text a few times to set things up, then I was off to her place. I arrived and she was wearing a cute pair of daisy duke shorts and a little tank top.
She lead me to her bedroom and I started to dream.
The dream started with dfk and touching otc. It wasn't long until she unbuttoned her shorts a little so my hand could slide down a little further. I started to finger her wet pussy as we kissed. Then we got undressed and the real fun began.
She started off with a sensual BBBJ. Not the kind to get you off in 2 minutes, but the slow, teasing BJ with lots of eye contact. It didn't take long before I was harder than Chinese arithmetic.
She then climbed on for some incredible cg. She rode the hell out of me and I popped in no time! We then talked for a little while, then round two. That was just as much fun as the first one. Another BBBJ, followed by every other initial in the book.
She has a very full menu at a great price. $.2 for the hour, with msog. She also offers a trip to the greek isle for an additional. 2. I didn't partake in the greek that time but definitely will next visit.
Summer is now on my regular rotation! She's a true GFE for sure. She's got a nice little body with small puffy tits. They were fun to suck on. And pounding that little thing from behind is a beautiful sight!
There were a couple down sides to the visit, but it wasn't too bad. She has a dog and cat that roam around her room during the session. They didn't bother me because they stayed off the bed. The smell however was a little obnoxious. The place stunk of dog / cat odor. She had candles lit but it didn't help much. Another setback was I didn't have any phone service at her place. It wasn't that big of a deal, but had needed my phone, it would've been totally unavailable. Lastly, she's a smoker. She doesn't smoke during the session unless you're OK with it. I personally didn't mind because it took away from the animal smell.
Over all was a great visit with phenomenal service. Like I said, she'll be a weekly visit for sure! The pros definitely outweigh the few cons.
SM can pm me for her digits. Please don't ask for them if you don't contribute to the board. She used to advertise in the past, but has since stopped. I guess she's kinda UTR now. Her only advertising is by word of mouth from other SM's.
If any SM have a UTR that they would be willing to share, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Last night I was in the mood to get into some fun. I contacted charlie. I have seen her for about 3 years now and man it is great to see her. She never disappoints me. Sexy lingerie and smelling so good. I know there were mixed reviews. I fell asleep and man my headache was quickly going away. Very wet DT playing with the boys. Man she was looking at me with her eyes I had to tell her to stop. Put on the cover and started K9. She was working her nice a_ _ on Junior. Told her to stop and did RCG and before you know popped so hard in the cover. Sucks that it was all a dream. SM hit me up if you need her number.
Spot on review, she is an amazing GFE. Unfortunately after this week, when she does return to Orlando again it will be as a tourist only.
Have seen Michelle the brunette a few times and she is a real treat for sure. Is she retiring soon? Or can I meet up with her again when I go back up north?
Last night I was in the mood to get into some fun. I contacted charlie. I have seen her for about 3 years now and man it is great to see her. She never disappoints me. Sexy lingerie and smelling so good. I know there were mixed reviews. I fell asleep and man my headache was quickly going away. Very wet DT playing with the boys. Man she was looking at me with her eyes I had to tell her to stop. Put on the cover and started K9. She was working her nice a_ _ on Junior. Told her to stop and did RCG and before you know popped so hard in the cover. Sucks that it was all a dream. SM hit me up if you need her number.
Last night I was in the mood to get into some fun. I contacted charlie. I have seen her for about 3 years now and man it is great to see her. She never disappoints me. Sexy lingerie and smelling so good. I know there were mixed reviews. I fell asleep and man my headache was quickly going away. Very wet DT playing with the boys. Man she was looking at me with her eyes I had to tell her to stop. Put on the cover and started K9. She was working her nice a_ _ on Junior. Told her to stop and did RCG and before you know popped so hard in the cover. Sucks that it was all a dream. SM hit me up if you need her number.
For those out near Deltona. Here's a gem. Loren 21 year old eager to please. She will do anything for some change. As I was getting her k-9 , slid him in her back door with out her saying stop. Only thing she said was never done this before. As a gentleman I obliged with knocking out one of her buck list checks. I will not say donation cause I got her on the cheap. As in what donations for the act should be. Pretty sure she will negotiate. She's to far for me to see again. Sm are welcome for her digits.
Wow! There's only 2 independent girls that I've repeatedly seen because of how amazingly beautiful they are and the top quality service they give, both just happen to be named Michelle, one is Michele with one L the other is this Puerto Rican beauty from Boston. Guys treat her right, she is amazing, total GFE even some PSE. Great kisser. Her pictures don't do her justice. The only con is she has a perfect Colombian type ass and a beautiful smile and nice man made tits that you are in a dilemma deciding how to finish in what view. I love how she can talk dirty and make it seem real. She makes you feel like she into you, treats you like a stud bf. Amazing DT skills BBBJ with eye contact, attention to the boys and will slurp and get all into it. 69 is awesome hell it's all amazing. Multiple positions and exploded in cover while she was riding. Both RCG and CG are amazing sites and she can grind those hips like a pro. I've seen her at least 6 times now and it only gets better. I tell her to text me every time she gets in town.
Wow! There's only 2 independent girls that I've repeatedly seen because of how amazingly beautiful they are and the top quality service they give, both just happen to be named Michelle, one is Michele with one L the other is this Puerto Rican beauty from Boston. Guys treat her right, she is amazing, total GFE even some PSE. Great kisser. Her pictures don't do her justice. The only con is she has a perfect Colombian type ass and a beautiful smile and nice man made tits that you are in a dilemma deciding how to finish in what view. I love how she can talk dirty and make it seem real. She makes you feel like she into you, treats you like a stud bf. Amazing DT skills BBBJ with eye contact, attention to the boys and will slurp and get all into it. 69 is awesome hell it's all amazing. Multiple positions and exploded in cover while she was riding. Both RCG and CG are amazing sites and she can grind those hips like a pro. I've seen her at least 6 times now and it only gets better. I tell her to text me every time she gets in town.
Wow! There's only 2 independent girls that I've repeatedly seen because of how amazingly beautiful they are and the top quality service they give, both just happen to be named Michelle, one is Michele with one L the other is this Puerto Rican beauty from Boston. Guys treat her right, she is amazing, total GFE even some PSE. Great kisser. Her pictures don't do her justice. The only con is she has a perfect Colombian type ass and a beautiful smile and nice man made tits that you are in a dilemma deciding how to finish in what view. I love how she can talk dirty and make it seem real. She makes you feel like she into you, treats you like a stud bf. Amazing DT skills BBBJ with eye contact, attention to the boys and will slurp and get all into it. 69 is awesome hell it's all amazing. Multiple positions and exploded in cover while she was riding. Both RCG and CG are amazing sites and she can grind those hips like a pro. I've seen her at least 6 times now and it only gets better. I tell her to text me every time she gets in town.
Thanks for the warning, I originally planned to see her Sunday when I got back in town but had to cancel.
Looks like I'm going to have another round with Heaven.
I didn't think Heaven was all that, she was nice in a sweet way but lack luster performance and had to be prodded to give a BJ (BBBJ), then a gallon of lube for the main event, oh well there is much better out there. IF BBW PAWG is your thing then you will possibly enjoy more than I did. SS96.
Tried one of the new girls "Adriana" from the Brazilian website. Absolutely one of the worse I've ever had in very long time. I come in the door and she starts talking real fast about BS. My spidey sense was tingling so I knew something bad was about to happen. We get down to business and she barely wants to get out of her clothes. First thing into it, she whips out condom and starts giving me a BJ. I couldn't feel a damn thing. She finally did take her clothes off and did have a good body. We get into a mish and she won't let me touch tits or kiss her. I got her from behind and the little b**ch pulls off right when I'm in the middle of finishing. A total non-GFE. I was rushed the whole time I was there. She didn't even make a good pump and dump let alone a GFE. The service I got was worth about a Jackson and that's only because of her body. Do yourself a favor and save some money. Don't bother with this one! Posting on both review sites to make sure you guys don't get ripped off.
Thanks for the warning, I originally planned to see her Sunday when I got back in town but had to cancel.
Looks like I'm going to have another round with Heaven.
Tried one of the new girls "Adriana" from the Brazilian website. Absolutely one of the worse I've ever had in very long time. I come in the door and she starts talking real fast about BS. My spidey sense was tingling so I knew something bad was about to happen. We get down to business and she barely wants to get out of her clothes. First thing into it, she whips out condom and starts giving me a BJ. I couldn't feel a damn thing. She finally did take her clothes off and did have a good body. We get into a mish and she won't let me touch tits or kiss her. I got her from behind and the little b**ch pulls off right when I'm in the middle of finishing. A total non-GFE. I was rushed the whole time I was there. She didn't even make a good pump and dump let alone a GFE. The service I got was worth about a Jackson and that's only because of her body. Do yourself a favor and save some money. Don't bother with this one! Posting on both review sites to make sure you guys don't get ripped off.
I totally agree. New here. Completely hated the service. Mostly all talk and no game. Wouldn't want this for anyone else. Beware.