Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4489
-
08-07-18 20:08 #919Senior Member

Posts: 67She is out of the life style.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 15:52 #918Senior Member

Posts: 1089Redhead Audra
Speaking of Redheads, another one that was not mentioned is Audra. She used to host in Dracut, but I have not seen her in about a year. I saw her a handful of times and the last time I saw her about a year ago she was BBBJ BBFS cim / ws for $100. She was also on the rag at that time which did not bother me. LOL Has anyone seen her recently? I heard she might be in Worcester now.
-
08-07-18 15:08 #917Senior Member

Posts: 211Kristen Thomas?
Going to be visiting the area next week and have been in touch with this beauty Kristen from euros. Says she is true GFE any reports from youll.
-
08-07-18 14:04 #916Senior Member

Posts: 761Jennifer has unfortunately gone real down hill in the last 18 mos, due to drugs it seems. Has gained weight, no longer into it or really GFE, strictly business and mechanical. Her old contact info still works but she responds once every couple of months. Always has a sob story, I'd this contact has officially bit the dust.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 09:42 #915Senior Member

Posts: 736Well that narrows it down to about 375 possibly locations.
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 22:48 #914Banned Member

Posts: 312Nope. I was referring to the old lady kelly / bella in SA section.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 21:45 #913Senior Member

Posts: 385Bars
At least 30 bars in jp. I'm assuming about the same in Copley area.
Originally Posted by DaddyDollaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 21:29 #912Senior Member

Posts: 752Kelly
Is this the cake lady? She never responded to my texts. Is she still doing it?
Originally Posted by MarkIV
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
08-06-18 21:28 #911Senior Member

Posts: 279Welcome to the board!
Great first post BTW.
Originally Posted by SecretBenefits
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 21:07 #910Banned Member

Posts: 312No one added Kelly from Malden to the BBFS list yet? She will do BBFS.
-
08-06-18 12:42 #909Regular Member

Posts: 13Partying up
Well it took 2 min to party up but there was the hold on I have to get supplies which was 15 min.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 10:17 #908Senior Member

Posts: 3748Tasha
GREAT REPORT!
Originally Posted by SecretBenefits
[View Original Post]
One question: How much time did she actually waste "partying up"?
-
08-06-18 08:13 #907Senior Member

Posts: 41Native american
There is a native American broad damn near 50 but looks in her 30's. You can catch her at any bar in town downtown Copley area jamaica plain or any place where The white guys hang no offense. Former escort life and old age and the demise of BP has ruined that career. If you find her buy her some drinks she is an alcoholic tell her she is georgeous and splat splat splat you are in her guts.
-
08-05-18 18:36 #906Regular Member

Posts: 13Tasha.
Hello all,
First post obviously but I had questions like KingofFours about Jennifer the red head. And shayla / stacia from revere. I have a thing for redheads. Since the re recent inquiry was about this girl Tasha I thought to TOFTT. TLDR if people don't want to read the rest. BB ok (not my thing) cim no cia yes cip no. Ok face, nice jugs, like no ass and stomach sticks out further than her double Ds hope that last part gave a good description of how much she hid in the photos. Would I repeat? No. I'm kinda picky and she doesn't fit my preferences.
So I text her about meeting up and I asked for Sunday today. She says 150 hh 200 hr extra pop 40 Greek 100 BB 80. I opt for Greek and a second pop on an hour. But after some negotiations managed to get it down to 250. Her place is alright. The deed is done I'm her living room with a curtain for privacy. Only performed once because she needed to party up To get ready. Not my thing and a mood killer. She's about 5'9, really big stomach and small ass which would have made it more tolerable if the TNA were proportional. Started off with a BBBJ which was nothing to write home about good or bad. Moved to K9 pumped away then had her finish me off by HJ because like I said partying is a mood killer and if I knew she did I wouldn't have gone. On looks the face is the same as the photos that you guys posted. Hopefully I didn't miss anything or break any rules.
-
08-05-18 16:14 #905Senior Member

Posts: 3748Red Beard?!
By the way--the Holy Grail for me, would be to find a hot ultra-GFE redhead with a FULL Bush! Or at least as full as in that picture that Dwyck posted! Now THAT, in these modern times where The Razor is King, a hot redhead with an untamed, FULL Bush where the natural red curtains matched the thick curly drapes, would be as rare as a Martian hen's tooth! In fact, the last girl I CIP'd that fit that description was 35 years ago! And that was a civiilian girlfriend! BUT I would LOVE to find a hot, hairy, red-headed hooker with a lush crimson jungle Bush to inseminate--if anyone knows one?!









Reply With Quote






