Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 26,776 to 26,790 of 27123
-
08-06-18 21:32 #348Senior Member

Posts: 702Until they banned USA Residents on TER, I had been a VIP member for about 10 years and I never paid a dime to them. All you had to do was to provide reviews, and corrections to reviews and they gave you VIP access.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
I don't know about Erotic Monkey. They never had any decent reviews, or anything up-to-date until TER blocked us.
-
08-06-18 21:18 #347Regular Member

Posts: 13Messaged her on switter. She said CIP and CIA are fine.
Originally Posted by Fenfen
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 20:04 #346Regular Member

Posts: 13She contacted me on Switter, she wrote that all the gifs on her website is on her menu. Her website rhymes with mumbler.
Originally Posted by Fenfen
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 15:30 #345Regular Member

Posts: 5To my recollection, Diamond DD of Vegas (well known to the community here) had several reviews on them mentioning BB services.
Originally Posted by RichardFromNYC
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 14:44 #344Regular Member

Posts: 15Every review that you submit gets you 7 days of VIP access. Takes about a day for a review to be approved.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
Her prior reviews indicate that everything (even BJ) is covered. You never know, but that is a bad sign. Sorry fellas!
-
08-06-18 13:52 #343Senior Member

Posts: 223Casey West
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=3776366#post3776366.
Originally Posted by Intenseez
[View Original Post]
It looks like they did back in March, but appears no one took the plunge.
-
08-06-18 08:53 #342Regular Member

Posts: 13I really wish there was one face pic of her. Her skin looks like and I like fucking pawgs. I've done CIP many times, but never came in a girl's ass.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 08:44 #341Regular Member

Posts: 13When erotic monkey was free, I never saw a review that mentioned BBFS. They probably banned that type of discussion.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 00:16 #340Senior Member

Posts: 624Smh
Erotic monkey used to be free.
Now it's like erotic review you got to pay.
-
08-05-18 22:11 #339Senior Member

Posts: 702She has some reviews on EroticMonkey at: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/casey-es...onville-136392.
Originally Posted by RichardFromNYC
[View Original Post]
I don't have access (I refuse to give them my credit card) but maybe someone else here does. She also has some videos on Pornhub:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5aca68877f3f9
She looks legit to me but I haven't seen her so can't speak about sessions. Oh, and she's apparently a BBW. That might matter to some.
-
08-05-18 15:28 #338Regular Member

Posts: 23Looks like she's traveling from Florida, did a quick search and no info on her on the Florida boards either, seems dicey.
Originally Posted by RichardFromNYC
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 13:17 #337Senior Member

Posts: 101I haven't seen her, but did communicate with her via email.
Originally Posted by RichardFromNYC
[View Original Post]
When I messaged her BBFS is on the table, but you can't cum in her pussy, only her ass.
-
08-05-18 09:14 #336Regular Member

Posts: 13Think this girl is BBFS friendly
I think this girl is BBFS Friendly, https://switter.at/@CaseyXWest.
Especially when she says her menu is on her ****** account: h www.caseyxwest.******.com.
Anyone ever see her?
-
08-04-18 08:42 #335Regular Member

Posts: 15Alexis and Gina
I had a similar doubles session, with Gina eating my creampie out of Alexis. They are spectacular.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 02:30 #334Senior Member

Posts: 1403Alexis does everything Gina does. Had them together going from one hole to another. From one's ass to other pussy and vice versa. Made Gina suck my cum out of Alexis's ass and feed it back to her for swallow. They love dirty play.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





