Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,476 to 29,490 of 30321
-
08-06-18 08:14 #846Senior Member

Posts: 119If you google the phone number, it leads to an ad for someone doing braids, the pics on that site don't match the ad ones. And it links to another page seeking girls for a luxury spa / massage business. Weird. I had texted the number on Sat but never got a response.
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 05:01 #845Senior Member

Posts: 589Looking for fun in the Pineville / Ballantyne area
Any recommendations on girls in this area?
I like to play on my lunch hour and so many girls these days are on the north side or uptown.
Looking for something closer to these areas.
Thanks,
PK.
-
08-05-18 22:57 #844Senior Member

Posts: 30Here you go.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 22:06 #843Senior Member

Posts: 417Ah. Gotcha. Makes sense.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 20:42 #842Senior Member

Posts: 139Monday
Dreamt about her Monday she's at the abbey inn.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 20:26 #841

Posts: 1013Tiffani
I seen this ad up for a while and decided to TWFTT and payed this hot red head a visit. The donation was $1. 5 for the hr and what an hr she gave me. LOL A true champ of the game skills are on spot with BBBJ like pro grade and she would have sex and take the cover off and suck more then had to recover and drilled that hot red head stuff good. This chic loves to have sex and will burn up a lot of energy. Warning before you take her on eat your wheates first. Her Rates are hr 1. 5 and 30 for $. Treat her right she seems to be a cool chic but we really never know. Play Safe. BTTB.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/543505045415
-
08-05-18 20:14 #840Senior Member

Posts: 83Sasha
BTB & Mr Druthers are completely on point here! Sasha is incredible, and 100% worth seeing. Link below, but I'd like to repeat what BTB said, she's a complete gem, and if you're going to contact her, please treat her right. She exudes sex appeal, is very energetic, and best of all. She's all about pleasing you. I will absolutely be seeing her again for multiple reasons, but her BJ might be one of the biggest reasons why. Wow!
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...4476/1/1313865
-
08-05-18 20:03 #839

Posts: 1013Good Job
I see you put the pics up with your post. It's all back working and we all need to start posting pics, name and number with the links. So if the link goes dead we still know who it was and still have a contact lead.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 15:40 #838Senior Member

Posts: 409Haha, yep, I was the one who urged her to start posting on those sites.
Originally Posted by LuvBoobies
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 15:35 #837Senior Member

Posts: 112Kendra
She looks similar to a girl I tried to see months ago. Set the date but she never answered back when I got there.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 15:33 #836Senior Member

Posts: 112Link
Got a link? Or a picture of her?
Originally Posted by Lkinforefun
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 14:29 #835Senior Member

Posts: 50If memory seves
I do remember reading reviews about her on here. Kinda loopy in the head and wildly outspoken but for the most part nothing negative. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't seen her; tried in the past but schedules just never worked out.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
JT.
-
08-05-18 13:45 #834Senior Member

Posts: 30Leelee
Saw Leelee the other day. She has a ****** site so I sent her a text. She promptly responded they she was available and we set a time. Q. v. . 60. I arrived at her low end hotel off nations ford. Thank goodness it was daytime because I definitely wouldn't visit at night. Text her I was there and she gave the room number and said the door would be cracked just push open. I entered and you can tell that she lives there. It wasn't dirty just has a lot of personal things. She had just gotten out of the shower and had no clothes on. She is a bbw with a few more pounds than I like but I proceeded. She ask me to get comfortable and if I wanted to lay down or stand for a BJ. I chose to stand and she asked if I wanted BBBJ or covered. I chose covered for this visit so she straps me up and gives a really good BJ. Lots of spit, looking up at me and forcing me down her throat while she gags. After about 10 mins I finish and she shoes me where wipes are, wash clothes, towels, and soap are and told me to help myself. I cleaned up and hit the road. It was a good visit. She isn't my type but for the price I may see her again for a quick BJ.
-
08-05-18 13:27 #833

Posts: 1013Kendra
Has anyone seen this one lately. I can't remember now with with other boards down now any intel on her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/462937776019
-
08-05-18 12:23 #832Senior Member

Posts: 417Friend, you may want to look up the definition of UTR because this isn't it. She has been on escort sites for a while now. So I am saving the fellas the need to even PM for this. You can find her daily on the various BP replacements.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
803 XXX 6552 is her #.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/213438152146










Reply With Quote






